wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Strange what u think discuss ?!!! 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for tagging me...

What the article tells about (the successful) Arjun Reddy, I got to know when reading about Vanga's first movie.

I often try to watch the first movie of a director because almost always this film reflects the urge to bring something on screen that matters to the director on a quite personal level. Arjun Reddy indeed is such a movie and, imo, a gripping portray of a destructive/self-distructive character (albeit with an open ending as it is not clear if Arjun ideed changes through therapy).

Working with a Hindi producer did not occur to me as something special as many south movies (financially successful) get a remake in Hindi.

It had been Vanga himself and his reactions to the criticism he faced with Kabir Singh in combination with Animal's promotional material I watched that made me reject to watch his further work.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

No thanks, we reject him too. 

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Thank you for tagging me...

What the article tells about (the successful) Arjun Reddy, I got to know when reading about Vanga's first movie.

I often try to watch the first movie of a director because almost always this film reflects the urge to bring something on screen that matters to the director on a quite personal level. Arjun Reddy indeed is such a movie and, imo, a gripping portray of a destructive/self-distructive character (albeit with an open ending as it is not clear if Arjun ideed changes through therapy).

Working with a Hindi producer did not occur to me as something special as many south movies (financially successful) get a remake in Hindi.

It had been Vanga himself and his reactions to the criticism he faced with Kabir Singh in combination with Animal's promotional material I watched that made me reject to watch his further work.

makes sense. What shocked me was no one in the south wanted to back him up n some South Indian stars rejected animal like mahesh bahu. Then he gets the Kapoor lad on board with this movie n earlier shahid with Kabir Singh. I guess I’m still trying yo understand why south stars rejected working in this movie. I thought they had no issue with violent misgnostic  movies. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I curse whoever sent him to Bollywood 🤬

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Strange what u think discuss ?!!! 

it was the right move. Highly profitable. Is he still in San Francisco smiley36 ?

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

it was the right move. Highly profitable. Is he still in San Francisco smiley36 ?

I hope not lol. Though he was networking with honchos whom probably helped his collections no wonder his brother knows on corporate booking etc . 

read this https://tracktollywood.com/animal-makers-claim-fake-all-time-record/?amp=1

Edited by wat_up - 4 months ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Keh do ki ye jhooth hai.

I shudder to think what he will create as his next project.

NoraSM thumbnail

So someone directed him towards us