Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

What is this cringe? Ranveer gets cringier with age I guess 💀

I know.....aur ye DON banega....satyanass....smiley44smiley19smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Don’t even wanna watch it 😂 

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Since when did Ranveer Singh become a snake oil salesman?  Funny commercial but tons of misinformation. 4 out of 10 men are Impotent?smiley36 That's way too high and then they claim they can fix it. There's a legal case coming against the company & Ranveer Singh. 

Beda gark.....fir ye India ki population kaun badha raha hai......pata lagao....ye Martians bade tharki hain....smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

lol how deepika was trying to be funny with  RK should  endorse condoms , now her Miya is selling with help of a p*rnstar  

#freedeepika  is trending on Twitter...smiley37

Kaun trend kar raha hai??smiley36

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

#freedeepika  is trending on Twitter...smiley37

Kaun trend kar raha hai??smiley36

I feel bad for her, she has a very calm personality and nothing that will make anyone go borderline cringe but Ranveer, what’s wrong with him? 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Briaahna

lol how deepika was trying to be funny with  RK should  endorse condoms , now her Miya is selling with help of a p*rnstar  

According to the wise ones, one should be careful of what one wishes for.

DP wished for a Le Ranbir to endorse a condom ad.

She got her wish granted with a homonym...smiley36

Edited by bashful_moon - 1 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

So she is offended coz she thinks the advert is making fun of Indian serials, everyone makes fun of Indian serials and its over dramaticness 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nothing sexual was shown in the advert, the advert is about erectile dysfunction which effects many men, ayushmann made a whole movie about it, its a brand about helping men with sexual health problems, I think its brave of ranveer to endorse such a brand, but as expected some people are going to make fun of it rather than understanding that they are trying to sell a product that helps people. 

And ranveer has been an advocate for sexual health since the start of his career, so he usnt doing anything new here, and none of his ads have been explicit, they have been done in more of a light hearted fun way to make it comfortable for people to watch and talk about 

Edited by zara321 - 3 months ago