Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 52 - Page 2

Posted: 8 days ago

And yaha ye sab dikhakar bhi unhe TRP milti hai to kya hi unka bigad raha hai. Vo to dikhayenge aur log dekhkar TRP denge simple..... TRP kam ho to janu 

Posted: 8 days ago

Most of you guys have covered everything so here is an extensive list of adjectives but not exhaustive (could be repetitive)


Egotistical, Hurtful, Regressive, Irrational, Unjust, Selfish, Apathetic, Abusive, Uncompassionate, Prejudiced, Callous, Cruel, Despicable, Vile, Evil, Malicious


I can keep going.smiley36

Posted: 8 days ago

Here's My new theory 

makers will again try to create another sensation like Rumi track, by Angad realising his mistake (all truth will be out like sahiba did not initiate divorce, veer's drug addiction etc) just at the same time when veer will plan attack on her

Posted: 8 days ago
Originally posted by manny136


Veer seems hellbent on getting revenge now from sahiba and keerat. With sahiba he has the advantage of using her divorce and everyones anger on her but with keerat she refused him hurt is lame ego and her not marrying him is bad for his image so he will either want to destroy her life or finish what he started. Keerat is very vulnerable here with her attacker roaming free like this.

this time veer will be caught by angad ...he believes angad trusted him over sahiba ,n slapped her n this must hv boosted his confidence no matter what family n angad won't trust sahiba n keerat ,so he will definitely do bigger blunder this time n that would lead to his revelation 

Posted: 8 days ago
Originally posted by suji01


Most of you guys have covered everything so here is an extensive list of adjectives but not exhaustive (could be repetitive)


Egotistical, Hurtful, Regressive, Irrational, Unjust, Selfish, Apathetic, Abusive, Uncompassionate, Prejudiced, Callous, Cruel, Despicable, Vile, Evil, Malicious


I can keep going.smiley36

Applicable to entire brar family

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by N_n_n_n


Here's My new theory 

makers will again try to create another sensation like Rumi track, by Angad realising his mistake (all truth will be out like sahiba did not initiate divorce, veer's drug addiction etc) just at the same time when veer will plan attack on her

haan ho sakta  h kyunki ye kaayar veer mein itni himmat naa h ki gharwalo k aagye koi crime kar de ye 

Ghar mein dhamkiya dega ya batmeezi karega  akele mein vo bhi taaki koi dekh na le iske paap kaayar kahin ka  

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by RoShaN_jAhAn


this time veer will be caught by angad ...he believes angad trusted him over sahiba ,n slapped her n this must hv boosted his confidence no matter what family n angad won't trust sahiba n keerat ,so he will definitely do bigger blunder this time n that would lead to his revelation 

pata nahi is show ko lekar jitna positive socho utna hi bada crime karke dete h ye sahiba ko blame k sath 

Is baar bhi soch lete h sahiba agar wahan gayi to chup nahi baithegi na hi veer na hi shaiba veer sahiab ko dhamkiya to dega or batameezi bhi karega  sahiab jawab bhi degi sahiba batayegi tab koi yakeen nahi karega 

Angad ko sach Jaan ek liye dimaag chahiye jo h nahi iske paas ya isko sab live dikhana padega kyunki baatein to ye aadmi bhagwan ki bhi nahi maanega ghamndi 

Haan sirf seet ji ki baatien maanega bas vo apne mu se bol de to koi baat banegi jo hoga nahi balki seerat veer ka sath or degi jisne iski behen k sath molestation Kiya tab bhi ye aurat iski aadmi ka sath de rahi h chi 

Posted: 8 days ago
Originally posted by N_n_n_n


Here's My new theory 

makers will again try to create another sensation like Rumi track, by Angad realising his mistake (all truth will be out like sahiba did not initiate divorce, veer's drug addiction etc) just at the same time when veer will plan attack on her

Probably they might not kill Veer but send him off to a rehab.


I just cannot look for any positivity in Angad coz going by his past behaviour, it has never been consistent specially towards Sahiba. His pro Sahiba is a matter of convenience or ridding himself of guilt, momentary feeling. Next issue, back to being against Sahiba. I don’t believe he can love anyone but his family.


Sorry for being a party pooper. smiley6

Posted: 8 days ago

How long do you guys feel that it will take till Veers truth is revealed infront of everyone? 

Sahiba and Angad got married in March and Garry's truth did not come out till May, so do you feel it will be longer till everyone finds out (April) or will they find out sooner like (End of Feb/ Beginning of March) as he is hungry for revenge. Also its a sensitive issue....

Seerat is disgusting for not even asking Keerat what has happened to her, she was just enjoying her victory of putting Sahiba down.....

No matter what Sahiba has done for Brar family the blame always goes to her.

When the truth comes out that Angad initiated the divorce not Sahiba and all the confusion I hope that they shout at him...also i feel maybe thats when Garry might reveal the pen drive truth to the family and maybe also about the property papers that she stole it and gave it to him.....

Posted: 8 days ago
Originally posted by suji01


Probably they might not kill Veer but send him off to a rehab.


I just cannot look for any positivity in Angad coz going by his past behaviour, it has never been consistent specially towards Sahiba. His pro Sahiba is a matter of convenience or ridding himself of guilt, momentary feeling. Next issue, back to being against Sahiba. I don’t believe he can love anyone but his family.


Sorry for being a party pooper. smiley6


I am not sure Angad loves his family too. I think he loves his mother, his daarji and Seerat. I am not saying seerat to spite anyone but it was shown as his true love and somehow he cannot shake himself of his concern for her whatever her behavior is. We frankly never see he gives so many chances to anyone else. Sahiba to bilkul bhi nahi


Rest of his family also doesnt matter to him if they stand against him. 

Edited by Ashviniv - 8 days ago


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 51

pencil nutmeg7   stackexchange 1513   eye 44238

nutmeg7 1513 44238 8 days ago nutmeg7
Teri Meri Doriyaann Chat Club #1

pencil nutmeg7   stackexchange 136   eye 4594

nutmeg7 136 4594 4 days ago Red_eyes94
Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 50

pencil nutmeg7   stackexchange 1563   eye 33562

nutmeg7 1563 33562 11 days ago Reader17
Teri Meri Doriyaann Weekly TRP Thread

pencil nutmeg7   stackexchange 391   eye 46135

nutmeg7 391 46135 6 days ago PutijaChalhov
Teri Meri Doriyaann EDT - 49 [DT Note: Pg 83]

pencil nutmeg7   stackexchange 1515   eye 46077

nutmeg7 1515 46077 13 days ago nutmeg7

Topic Info

39 Participants 1514 Replies 58415Views

Topic started by nutmeg7

Last replied by anushka87

loader
loader
up-open TOP