I don’t understand, I thought ammu was frightened and terrified. Wasn’t she shaking or something when the first introduced? Now all of a sudden she’s ok? Ready to marry? im so confused!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don’t understand, I thought ammu was frightened and terrified. Wasn’t she shaking or something when the first introduced? Now all of a sudden she’s ok? Ready to marry? im so confused!
I don’t understand, I thought ammu was frightened and terrified. Wasn’t she shaking or something when the first introduced? Now all of a sudden she’s ok? Ready to marry? im so confused!
dont think much...ph waale pagla gaye hai unhe unki script yaad nahi
Seriously it’s full of masaledar kalesh absolute popcorn worthy 🍿
It’s true they’re seriously so proud of their stupid update and keep justifying it to those who are complaining at how bad it is truly hilariousthose people behind this update must have been so happy and waiting for praises.. just like our TMD CVs… and here we are all being vocal about why there was a need for an ‘update’ when it was fine before lol 😂

New EDT is up. Please close this one.
E