Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 52 - Page 3

Posted: 8 days ago
Originally posted by Aadi04


Yeah Bahut boring tha … aur kab hoga keerat aur Garry ka vyahh 

Hone wala hai kya? Ya PH as usual churan diya? 

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by Simiyy


How long do you guys feel that it will take till Veers truth is revealed infront of everyone? 

Sahiba and Angad got married in March and Garry's truth did not come out till May, so do you feel it will be longer till everyone finds out (April) or will they find out sooner like (End of Feb/ Beginning of March) as he is hungry for revenge. Also its a sensitive issue....

Seerat is disgusting for not even asking Keerat what has happened to her, she was just enjoying her victory of putting Sahiba down.....

No matter what Sahiba has done for Brar family the blame always goes to her.

When the truth comes out that Angad initiated the divorce not Sahiba and all the confusion I hope that they shout at him...also i feel maybe thats when Garry might reveal the pen drive truth to the family and maybe also about the property papers that she stole it and gave it to him.....

The only truth that will come out is Veer one. Rest were for our entertainment and Sahiba abuse.

Garry was smart and never this violent in his crimes. Veer is not. He will get caught after his upcoming revenge but no one knows what will be the consequence of that revenge 

Posted: 8 days ago
Originally posted by Ashviniv



I am not sure Angad loves his family too. I think he loves his mother, his daarji and Seerat. I am not saying seerat to spite anyone but it was shown as his true love and somehow he cannot shake himself of his concern for her whatever her behavior is. We frankly never see he gives so many chances to anyone else. Sahiba to bilkul bhi nahi


Rest of his family also doesnt matter to him if they stand against him. 

You are right more like idolises Daarji and Mumma and will forgive their gravest mistakes.


What I meant by he loves only his family means he will blindly trust them like what he is doing with Veer. Garry is an exception coz Garry touched his nerve when he hijacked his then fiance Seerat. Seerat ka toh kya hi kehna, sabke aankhon ka taara. 


Sahiba is that part of his life that he claims to love. Every time he claims his love for her, sounds to me like owning a possession.

Posted: 8 days ago
Originally posted by suji01


You are right more like idolises Daarji and Mumma and will forgive their gravest mistakes.


What I meant by he loves only his family means he will blindly trust them like what he is doing with Veer. Garry is an exception coz Garry touched his nerve when he hijacked his then fiance Seerat. Seerat ka toh kya hi kehna, sabke aankhon ka taara. 


Sahiba is that part of his life that he claims to love. Every time he claims his love for her, sounds to me like owning a possession.


what i feel is Angad has this innate urge to subdue Sahiba and make her bow down to him


She is the only one who opposed him at start and now he wants to own her. Its not love. Its bordering on an Obsession


All his reactions to Sahiba are based on whether Sahiba agrees with him or opposes him. He takes her as challenge and not looks at her as a partner or companion

Edited by Ashviniv - 8 days ago
Posted: 8 days ago
Originally posted by Ashviniv



what i feel is Angad has this innate urge to subdue Sahiba and make her bow down to him


She is the only one who opposed him at start and now he wants to own her. Its not love. Its bordering on an Obsession


All his reactions to Sahiba are based on whether Sahiba agrees with him or opposes him. He takes her as challenge and not looks at her as a partner or companion

You nailed it smiley32

Posted: 8 days ago
Originally posted by nutmeg7


Hone wala hai kya? Ya PH as usual churan diya? 


noooo 

Posted: 8 days ago

I wonder why Garry kept quiet on the confidential doc stealing by Seerat… Since she is the avatar of Raja Harishchandra and was telling all the other truths, it would be nice to have her truth come out as well.


I want Santosh to close the doors on the ungrateful rat, and silence the daya ki moorat Sahiba on this.


Edited by averma4583 - 8 days ago
Posted: 8 days ago
Originally posted by averma4583


I wonder why Garry kept quiet on the confidential doc stealing by Seerat… Since she is the avatar of Raja Harishchandra and was telling all the other truths, it would be nice to have her truth come out as well.


I want Santosh to close the doors on the ungrateful rat, and silence the days ki moorat Sahiba on this.


Kya hota Garry bol deta. Sahiba ko ek aur thappad padta accidentally, you got Garry in house aur dekho humari beti aur Angad ki jimmedari ke khilaaf kaisi baatein boli issne.

Posted: 8 days ago
Originally posted by averma4583


I wonder why Garry kept quiet on the confidential doc stealing by Seerat… Since she is the avatar of Raja Harishchandra and was telling all the other truths, it would be nice to have her truth come out as well.


I want Santosh to close the doors on the ungrateful rat, and silence the days ki moorat Sahiba on this.



TBH even if Gary tells the truth do you think angad and by extension Brars will believe him? 


Amongest Sahiba, Keerat, Garry and Seerat, they trust Seerat the most. and why they trust Seerat so much?


Image



Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 51

pencil nutmeg7   stackexchange 1513   eye 44242

nutmeg7 1513 44242 8 days ago nutmeg7
Teri Meri Doriyaann Chat Club #1

pencil nutmeg7   stackexchange 136   eye 4595

nutmeg7 136 4595 4 days ago Red_eyes94
Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 50

pencil nutmeg7   stackexchange 1563   eye 33564

nutmeg7 1563 33564 11 days ago Reader17
Teri Meri Doriyaann Weekly TRP Thread

pencil nutmeg7   stackexchange 391   eye 46136

nutmeg7 391 46136 6 days ago PutijaChalhov
Teri Meri Doriyaann EDT - 49 [DT Note: Pg 83]

pencil nutmeg7   stackexchange 1515   eye 46078

nutmeg7 1515 46078 13 days ago nutmeg7

Topic Info

39 Participants 1514 Replies 58417Views

Topic started by nutmeg7

Last replied by anushka87

loader
loader
up-open TOP