name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Posted: 3 months ago

I don't like they end every new character very soon

Like Radika , her father acchae villain hote shub bhi create misunderstanding between AdYa but no Maker Pata NAHI Kyu jaldi mein Hain. Sony tv ka har show only one year chalta hai that that because they move story that fast.

Because when fan connect with some character like I like kavya sir but who Kahan gayi.smiley6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumbul_love1 thumbnail

Sometimes I dont like their editing....smiley24 bohot accha scenes cut kar dete hai....

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, the show's script/plot seems to be very crisp and they are moving quite fast. Some characters definitely deserved some more space, as the viewers really connected to it..

Besides the characters, I think, there are a few sequences did not get their end like why was Giriraj not exposed behind Rajiv's jail, who replaced the usb in Kavya's bag, what happened to the guy behind alcohol business in Bhamalpur, who was trying to stop rehab center...etc. There could be lot more. Even 2/3 mins of scene to give closure to some of these important sequences was much needed..

Understand the show is all about Kavya's journey, but some characters/sequences from where she could have learnt a lesson was missing (I think). If she would have known the usb was replaced in her bag and she was not attentive enough, may be would not have left Omi's file in the office..

rakeshopg thumbnail

Yes, editing was another issue, some important scenes have been cut/shortened..

rakeshopg thumbnail

I think, sometimes the camera angles were also not correct. So close to the character's face that the actor's look changes completely..

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There is nothing I hate about the show except for the giriraj ki shart and kavya accepting it wala part.. i felt she shoukd have told Adhi about his father as soon as possible and they should have acted their fight and search saboot.. 

That was just a perception.. but the way makers have potrayed the story is comendable after all it lead to a beautifull wedding..

Not criticising but I think they should show off Adhi's success and field work for audience to accept he is successfull because still there are few who thinks Adhi is nothing and Kavya is successfull

Rest all is love for me.. and DDP eras are the most painfull but story wont proceed without it and I completely understand..

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Regarding editing..They should stop cutting the impactfull scenes.. there were many things in the past and lresent shoots which had look best if aired but gets cutt off by editors..so thats 1 thing i hate 

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes i too don't like the ending of character or story like they give a perfect and amazing beginning but while ending that part or character they just end it nad don't give a convincing ending 

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And yes the camera angle is annoying sometimes and also the pink filter omg i can't tolerate that pink filter literally kills the feel 

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It could have been better ending for academy phase,even illegal alcohol khand ,omi was involve in murder case and adi went to jail it is also been hidden from adi and even he don't know he is relieved from that murder case. Basant khedi track was too fast. I have no problem with radhika character ending.