Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Yeah.. they showed that he is officially editor but not like Kavyas field work.. if they do so it will be convincing

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Very true, Adi's character definitely need some changes, it cannot continue like this direction-less..

rakeshopg thumbnail

Dont think, he has become editor. I think, he is till a reporter, he was an intern before and now got confirmed, because of some article/good work..

Even if the show is about Kavya's journey, his professional journey/contribution need to be shown to justify his character. His achievements cannot only be mentioned by Kavya without showing his efforts/skills/working towards it. Even if it takes lesser space as compared to Kavya's journey, but it must get some..

rakeshopg thumbnail

True, the pink filter is so annoying. They definitely need some improvements in the editing..

rakeshopg thumbnail

I think, they need to justify Malini's character as well. Being an IAS Officer and rank 10, she must be possessing some great skills. They must show something to justify all that. 

Cannot understand, why they said Kavya to take Malini as her inspiration in the academy. Now, it looks like Malini needs to learn a bit from Kavya. Hopefully the writers bring it some change soon..

rakeshopg thumbnail

I think, the Bansal family also need to get some space here somehow, not only to show love/affection/care for Kavya all the time or talk about Navya's death.

There must be some track/sequence involving them as well, may be related to Rajiv's work/household challenges/support from Kavya and Adi..etc.

Otherwise, not sure if they will have any importance in the show..

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Originally posted by: lily18

The slow progression of Adi's character. Not showing his career graph and his confused attitude. 

I also think same 

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Everyone who share their thoughts thanks.

bsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

1. Handling of Adi's career . 

2. Adi does not like Netaji but stays and enjoys all the luxuries

3. Early Marriage

4. Malini not taking a stand on many issues

5. Omi's character dumb yet very cunning

6. Alka - can't be shown as that stupid and at times cunning !!