Posted: 3 months ago

Gosh, the way Anuj behaves with her makes me mad! He’s a creep and she’s a dumbo, end of story!

Is there a word for the opposite of chemistry? repulse or something then this is what Anuj and Shruti have between them, a platonic live-in is a stupid idea, clearly they haven’t been intimate(physically) and the side hugs are just so boring…Anuj is quite uncomfortable and restrained with her, how can Shruti not see or feel the wierdness?

I dont think Anupama is (directly)responsible for their sparkless relationship, well she is but even before Anuj knew of Maa’s return to their life he wasn’t behaving like a bf/partner…their conversations are all about Aadhya and her only …why get engaged if you know you can’t give her what she expects of the relationship? and I dont just mean intimacy, there has to be a sense of companionship which clearly lacks in theirs, hell they don’t even seem good friends toh partners kya khaak banenge….there’s so much missing in their bond, whatever efforts they’re all from Shruti’s side and none from Anuj…

So what’s in this relationship for Shruti?

Surely she can’t love a traumatised teenager so much that she decides to marry the dad…Besides, did she not meet AK at some event where they got to know each other and she fell for him? What did she even see in this lost puppy that she decided to be a part of his sad life knowing well of his painful past that he still dwells in? 

He obviously made the most of Shruti’s willingness to help with parenting a troubled child but how did she even fall in this messy maze of a delusional father- daughter pair? 

Shruti is young, successful and has no dramatic/ dark past(so far) so why is she entertaining Anuj who clearly isn’t in it at all and the bimbo knows it, It can’t be love surely, so what is it?

Edited by hinz - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anuj is not cheating on Shruti actually..since he already told her about his 26 years of love 🙄🙄

Yet she still wants to.be in the loveless marriage.. even adhya didn't give Shruti mother role but yet still wants her since she hated upma .both daughter father duo using her to fullfil mother duty which she is not made for .... Clearly Shruti is living delusional world 😂😂. 

STPrincess thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think makers have though that far. Imo, they just introduced this angle as they know, this is the best way to glorify Ma and her Mahanta by making Anuj appear bad/loose character and making Shru Maa's bhakt.

I am sure you've noticed there is no depth to Shrutis character atleast not yet. All we know she is a fashion photographer and is much young.  

Originally posted by: Historia

Anuj is not cheating on Shruti actually..since he already told her about his 26 years of love 🙄🙄

Yet she still wants to.be in the loveless marriage.. even adhya didn't give Shruti mother role but yet still wants her since she hated upma .both daughter father duo using her to fullfil mother duty which she is not made for .... Clearly Shruti is living delusional world 😂😂. 

bold- that’s like saying Anupamaa had told Anuj about her baggage but he still married hersmiley29

Yes Aadhya and Anuj are using her but why is she getting used? delusion ki hadd hai!

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree. Shruti and Anuj have no chemistry as they are not supposed to have one because Shruti is not the FL. Both Sukirti and Gaurav are acting quite well I must say.

Now coming back to the characters, Shruti is there just to prolong MaAn reunion. Also, RG herself said reunion is not happening anytime soon. So, even if Shruti clearly sees Anuj's loveless demeanour towards her, she will keep sticking around with the hope of carving a special place for herself in his heart. 

Plus, when Anupama breaks Anuj's heart, Shahi needs a scapegoat with whom Anuj may end up committing some mistake in a vulnerable state. She can be the next Kavya or Maya depending on the situation. 

So even if there is nothing for Shruti in this relationship she will stay on for some months more till Shahi sends her to heaven or deports her from Anupamaverse permanently.

Lastly, Maa should be the sacrificing goddess who can do anything for Aadya. She would also ensure Shruti's dreams are fulfilled. And anyways Anuj does not matter for Maa! She doesn't care if he willingly does something or not! 

Edited by Time_to_move_on - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: STPrincess

I don't think makers have though that far. Imo, they just introduced this angle as they know, this is the best way to glorify Ma and her Mahanta by making Anuj appear bad/loose character and making Shru Maa's bhakt.

I am sure you've noticed there is no depth to Shrutis character atleast not yet. All we know she is a fashion photographer and is much young.  

true, this is how it must be…like they didn’t think Anuj and MaAn will become this huge…Anuj was one such experiment and they are still clueless of how to keep a balance between his popularity and Maa’s… 

true again- Shruti’s char has no depth, she’s just there to break the monotony and create reactions 

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Historia

Hey! Anuj is Shruti's fiance. If a person gets engaged to someone and keeps thinking about their ex, that is cheating! Here he is even speculating going back to Maa! If we put ourself in Shruti's place, just imagine how painful it would be!

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Shruti cleared she fell in love with AK in first site so she can't resist charm of AKsmiley15smiley16deviji herself claim him bahut bahut handsome, but without anupama also Anuj is visibly uncomfortable with Shruti I don't know why Shruti ignore it , today cake scene it's like Shruti was trying a way to touch him but he was clearly uncomfortable, he dint even hugged her back .

It's really weird that Shruti is believing adhya's words so easily  when she sees Anuj isn't showing interest & had asked for time  untill she is ok to get what she wants as she knows what place aadhya hold in anuj's life . She said she used to think her love was enough for both of them but now it's not enough .

Regarding pregnancy I doubt this highly coz after seeing d fate of abhimanyu & akshara pair fate as viewers never accepted this pair back coz they attach to abhinav's character , rupali herself said makers & channel both know maan is USP of serial it's a emotions, very strong , makers r playing very smart here they r showing live in with Shruti but they r also showing Anuj  being not interested in her , sleeping alone with pillow to keep people connected with Anuj , poore serial every men is cheat leaving Anuj & dukhmukh shah which make vanraj trying to prove Anuj is like him only . Maan r divorced so anupama won't do any mahanta by accepting kid of Anuj & Shruti but it will badly hamper anuj's character as well as maan which will hamper trp . People did pointed out Anuj Shruti equation kartik vedika equation of yeh rishta s2 where kartik despite being married to vedika never got intimate with her leading vedika being grey eventually got divorced from kartik for reunion of Kiara .

As per sbs reports Shruti will leave Anuj home . Deepu &, Shruti both r timely character just to create complications but not have much to do . I will hope Shruti & Deepu get exit on good terms 

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 3 months ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

After this scene, they both make wedding plans, while Anuj dreams of Maa! Waah smiley32smiley11smiley7