Shruti invites Joshi Ben to her cocktail party

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/anupamaa-shrutis-invitation-to-anupama-for-her-cocktail-function-disappoints-aadhya_206376

Shruti's obsession with Joshi Ben makes me wonder whether she will dump AK at the altar to marry Joshi Ben. It seems to me she can not even poop without thinking about Joshi Ben. She wants JB to cook for her wedding because she thinks JB is world's number 1 cook. She wants JB to attend her wedding because her presence gives her courage. Anupamaa's ex husbands' current wives' devotion towards her is unreal. While Kavya was thinking about her every minute of the last five years, Shruti can't go a single day without thinking about her.  Why are Anupamaa's sautans so crazy for her when her santana detest her?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why both Anuj and Shruti are so obsessed with anupama . I understand majboor but why is Shruti is so obessed with Anupama . Does she have any friends ??? Why so lonely ?? She only has one friend upma but why ???

Both Shruti and Anuj should  find new friends 

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Because she is another paagal Orat. Maa ko invite kar rahi hai. Kisi din Maa full form mein aayengi toh yeh ya toh truck ke neeche aayegi ya pahadi se neeche jaayegi aur phir seedha upar. smiley39

Just emotionally blackmail and pressurize Majboor a bit more and get married to him at the earliest... Warna yeh lost cause aadmi toh haath se phisalne ke liye taiyaar baitha hai.... Cocktail party mein Maa ko bula rahi hai. Maa usko chai party mein badal dengi. smiley44

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/anupamaa-shrutis-invitation-to-anupama-for-her-cocktail-function-disappoints-aadhya_206376

Shruti's obsession with Joshi Ben makes me wonder whether she will dump AK at the altar to marry Joshi Ben. It seems to me she can not even poop without thinking about Joshi Ben. She wants JB to cook for her wedding because she thinks JB is world's number 1 cook. She wants JB to attend her wedding because her presence gives her courage. Anupamaa's ex husbands' current wives' devotion towards her is unreal. While Kavya was thinking about her every minute of the last five years, Shruti can't go a single day without thinking about her.  Why are Anupamaa's sautans so crazy for her when her santana detest her?

I don’t understand why Anuj and Shruti are bent upon traumatizing the kid further. 

Snippet from the article  - “Anupama's acceptance of the invitation becomes a symbol of her resilience and grace in the face of adversity..” 

grace… hmmm , very graceful indeed!! smiley22

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

Because she is another paagal Orat. Maa ko invite kar rahi hai. Kisi din Maa full form mein aayengi toh yeh ya toh truck ke neeche aayegi ya pahadi se neeche jaayegi aur phir seedha upar. smiley39

Just emotionally blackmail and pressurize Majboor a bit more and get married to him at the earliest... Warna yeh lost cause aadmi toh haath se phisalne ke liye taiyaar baitha hai.... Cocktail party mein Maa ko bula rahi hai. Maa usko chai party mein badal dengi. smiley44

@ bold - undoubtedly!! First of all she’ll correct all guests with their pronunciation “kokk tale” and then begins her bhashan on sanskaar, tameej, everything unrelated to the event and Maa! smiley5  

Somehow, Shah family will also be present in the venue because they just happened to be passing by or Anuj would have sympathized with them invited them so they have a decent meal. Vanraj will be smirking happily at Maa’s “grace” smiley37 what else…?

Some naach gaana has to be there, where Maa will dance gracefully with her apron and serving tray smiley24 

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

I can already foresee shrew's mind....smiley15

Haldi ceremony: Oh, i want Joshi Ben to be the first to apply haldi to me. 

Sangeet: i fervently wish Joshi Ben to perform in our sangeet

Mehendi: i want Anupamaa to be the one to apply mehendi on my palms and she'll ask Anu to write Anuj in an intricate design for her AK to search on their big night. smiley42

Shaadi wala din: i don't have any near ones alive, i'd loved if Anupamaa would tie the ghatbandhan. 

bidaai: i'd appreciate it if Anupamaa bid me my farewell n wish me luck. 

Suhaagraat: i'll only settle in the nuptial bed if Anupamaa will bring the legendary doodh wala glass. 

Pehli rasoi: first thing after SR, she'll videocall her all time fav Joshi Ben to give recipe...while flaunting her smudged sindoor which will be a tell tale of her torrid SRsmiley16

Ah....

Edited by mehr05 - 1 months ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

@ bold - undoubtedly!! First of all she’ll correct all guests with their pronunciation “kokk tale” and then begins her bhashan on sanskaar, tameej, everything unrelated to the event and Maa! smiley5  

Somehow, Shah family will also be present in the venue because they just happened to be passing by or Anuj would have sympathized with them invited them so they have a decent meal. Vanraj will be smirking happily at Maa’s “grace” smiley37 what else…?

Some naach gaana has to be there, where Maa will dance gracefully with her apron and serving tray smiley24 

Shah family will go there to say Thank You to Anuj. Vanraj will probably give him a warm hug for bailing out his darling son. Anuj will tell him that he did it for "his Anu".. Vanraj will smile at his folly.... smiley2 Anuj will go to Tosu and warn him for the nth time, ki ab koi gadbad ki toh is baar toh pakka jail mein daal ke hi dikhaunga.... smiley8Last time in car, Tosu still respected his dhamki enough to at least think,  if not work honestly for few hours. This time Anuj's words will have the same impact as that of his Maa, which is absolutely nothing... Zero bata sannata.. smiley36

Edited by InsaneDivine - 1 months ago
AngelRG thumbnail

Shruti is showing the same Insecure behavior as Anupama was showing when Vanraj was having affair with Kavya. Subconsciously she always knew and was trying to be friends with Kavya so that Kavya feels her goodness and don't destroy her marriage. Similarly in her insecurity Shruti is trying to be close to Anupama to ensure Anupama considers her friend and won't come in between her and Anuj as she knows Anuj is after Anupama and it's only Anupama and Adya who are stopping the reunion from happening. This is typical manipulative behavior to take potential enemy on their own side to become secure that they won't hurt them.