Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

No dear chemistry hai but makers don't use it or I say Anuj dont act  in that scene , I don't know u noticed or not they do give meaningful dialogue to Shruti , like when she confronted Anuj for lack of interest in their relationship she said she ready to wait but uske baad shaadi ka card de Diya usse smiley36, when Anuj had nightmare of deviji being trapped in fire , he was shouting anu anu after there is a scene of aadhya & Shruti , Shruti was being appreciated for both d scenes by viewers specially some of Anuj solo fans they started shipping her with Anuj coz she was doing everything what viewers wanted deviji to do for Anuj & aadhya , makers did got hint after seeing Shruti getting appreciation that they will give more good scene to Shruti , viewers might not accept maan back , they already saw this with abhinav character or jo bhi character anupama deviji ya mahanalayak se jyada appreciation pata hai vo khachra hi ho jata hai, Anuj ka character aap dekh sakte ho lekin uska character ki popularity itni hai ki makers really can't risk with that character, so makers r deliberately giving Shruti dumb scenes, 

Maaya was negative from starts & she was wrong in eyeing  married man , so was kavya had grey shades but her negativity ka Karan anupama deviji thi .

I will be really sad if Shruti turn negative , she may turn grey for sometime but I want her to end on positive note like Dr adhvait 

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 3 months ago
Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I find no spark between Anuj-Shruti eventhough I think their pairing is really good. But makers are deliberately making them act in such a way that their relationship looks bland with zero chemistry. 

PH is still not clear on whether to reunite MaAn. If yes, when, where, how the reunion will unfold is undecided! For now, they just want to beat around the bush with this love pentagon and waste episodes! 

Everything is in the hands of trp audience...if we are not one amongst them our opinions have no value. Makers will throw our opinions in the gutter or simply copy some ideas to make the show worse!

Edited by Time_to_move_on - 3 months ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Actually, I have a similar question for Anuj too. What's in it for Anuj for going back to Anupamaa? 

errr.... I mean, besides the stale kichdi & halwa, what's in it for him?smiley22smiley44

Shake_d_spear thumbnail

I guess rupali herself called maan as usb of d show &, it a very strong emotions, so everyone knows who is d magnet to pull trp , u can see trp of this week it majorily coz of maan . 

Anupama's ko Rona dhona , shah drama or non existing udaan now don't have d power to pull trp , maan means more of Anuj kapadia, I guess it's last minute chance of Anuj again wanting reunion after seeing d trp results, Anuj was getting confusing dialogues after leap kabhi kuch to kabhi kuch  but now they r quite sure what can get them trp but they will not reunite for sure usne abhi time hai usme as rupali too said .

But I seriously want change in Anuj character main har jagah likh Rahi hoon usko grey kardo agar negative nhi kar sakte hai, aadhya apna 5 saal ki hatred show kar rahe, anupama apni 5 saal fake attitude throw karke victim ban rahi , Anuj apna 5 saal ka gussa kyu nhi show kar sakta , I remember aadhya mentioned u can anger may have reduced for her but not my hatred so there is definitely anger for her , I want that anger to come out .

Par mujhe Anuj Shruti ki story Jani hai , maybe know it may get revealed as Shruti got to know d truth , Shruti might turn grey for time being but eventually might backout as she has many time said she will do anything for Anuj & aadhya's happiness.

Shake_d_spear thumbnail

Masale ki khusboo u forgot smiley36 khas tor se uske pallu se aati hai.

Main to chahti hoon maa ko police pakad le masala peddling ke case me , jaise unka beta shayad drug peddling ke case mein pakda jaye

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hell!

She's after Kapadia's wealth. smiley44

Shake_d_spear thumbnail

Yes coz maan means more of Anuj kapadia but now we do get this 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3LH2gzu-Ux/?igsh=MXBoY2hkeGx6NGIxZw==

Aag laga de ga AK smiley15smiley16