Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Amen. I thought it was Vanga overreacting as usual, but she is just saying dumb shit. smiley36

I’m glad you watched it. I had already decided not to watch it and just troll it. But your description of her saying “dumb shit” proves it’s not worth my time to watch 😊 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

He has a point .. Joker goes pretty far to justify the becoming of the Joker due to unfair societal norms. Almost shows him as the hero of the down trodden towards the end 

But this vanga guy needs to stfu and learn to take criticism. Has there ever been a bigger whiner in Indian cinema - a whiner who is whining after such a huge success 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ohh lagtay Vanga ko ghalatfamily ho gayeliy. Woh is joker ki baat karreli thi shaayad!

🤡🤡🤡

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

What's with him not getting the names right? Thaat tyagi girl, I think that's the name. Atleast give it a second to confirm if you are bad with names. Honestly feels disrespectful atp.

Ngl, it's a pretty good move of keeping him and Animal in the news, just use snippets of the IV with new headlines and get the fans to defend the person he is calling out. 

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 3 months ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

When Vanga speaks or news pops up members rxJust Curious Curiosity GIF - Just Curious Curiosity Curiosity Killed The Cat GIFs

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Again disrespecting women by saying 'I think that's her name', you know that's her name vanga! 

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

vanga is right about his movie. animal was a good movie. thee was no glorification of violence or misogyny. that was not the point of that movie. nonetheless i feel he should not respond to such actors and celebrities.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Vanga is being deliberate in using the what's her name language.He is talking to his target audience.Like Trump and other politicians speak to heir bases).He doesn't need anyone else. He is playing victim, which is resonates  with the same audience.RK  praises Vanga and puts his arm around him with the same aim.Those who critcize are not going to watch anyway. They don't matter.All these articles and amplifications are part of publicity.

Those who are criticising Vanga,they too are talking to their own supporters.

Nothing happens without careful consultations with media consultants and image managers.It is all carefully planned.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Make just 1 thread.

Title - Sandeep Vanga Reddy's All replies.

Make it sticky.

bc Roz new thread khulti hai iss Janawar pe.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Is sawaal se jude dono vyaktiyon par itna samay aur dhyaan dene ki aavashyakta nahi hai. Kripaya un par tippani kar ke unko protsahan na de