Dexterlove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Kiran's reply to Sandeep Vanga:

https://x.com/AamirsDevotee/status/1754537002756911347?s=20

The original 4 months old interview of Kiran Rao which Vanga was calling out, from 15:10 of the video.

https://youtu.be/htgKXd5F6Xg?si=7gc9jDmdv4ONnc0x

Edited by Dexterlove - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The films official Twitter handle is pulling out Hindustan times articles. I always thought interns ran SM accounts. Maybe that’s Vanga himself smiley26

Dexterlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

The films official Twitter handle is pulling out Hindustan times articles. I always thought interns ran SM accounts. Maybe that’s Vanga himself smiley26

Kiran's reply was in reference to her film companion interview. I have never come across any video interview of her speaking on Kabir Singh because if she had said something it would have been news.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

But she said she hasn’t seens his movies or talking on him and that Aamir Is the only one whose gone back  and as he said he’s sorry and taken responsibility 

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
Dexterlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

But she said she hasn’t seens his movies or talking on him and that Aamir is the best since he said sorry. 

Your words seem to be exaggerated.

To be clear she said Aamir was one of the few people who apologized for doing such films before and he had raised that issue in SMJ.

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why is Vanga shitting bricks over something she said (if it's even true) on Kabir Singh which released in 2019? This is lunacy. 

When Vanga spoke he was clearly referring to her recent FC interview where she didn't even take his movie's name. Now they are googling stuff to cover their asses. FYI, that article in HT is dated November 2023. So why was he just speaking now? What a clown 🤡

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

That is very much himself. I don't think an underpaid intern would spend all that time doing jack all over the internet. The movie's come on OTT now. It's actually funny that account is still going digging up old articles. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dexterlove

Your words seem to be exaggerated.

To be clear she said Aamir was one of the few people who apologized for doing such films before and he had raised that issue in SMJ.

that’s my to the point interpretation. I did like the part where she said Vanga should talk directly to Amir man to man lolsmiley37 Now what she said:  she hasn’t seen his movies or was talking on him but the subject in general and that Aamir Is the only one she knows whose gone back  and as he said he’s sorry and taken responsibility. 

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Your very existence also angers us, Vanga. But kya kar sakte hai. smiley36