Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

People bash PC so much..but i feel barring the nose..her face looks alright..like she never had that frozen look..or where her cheeks are insanely inflated..she might have had her nose fixed but i think she has stayed away from fillers and fillers though not invasive make more changes to the face that surgeries..it is a scary road

i feel sush should do what cox did..dissolve the fillers and start fresh..cox gave a great interview how she never realized what she is looking like till one day when she saw herself in mirror and felt i don't know this woman

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wat_up

could be. I still think she is better than Ms giggly world. 

Aishwarya kay khoobsurat cheheray kay saamnay Sush ka chehra kuch bhi nahi... I always found her way too ordinary looking even in her prime.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinity101

I think even DP hasn’t touched her face but she has gotten skin whitening treatments for sure, and has fixed her eyebrows as well. But I would say it’s kinda hard for us to tell how many of these women are completely natural and haven’t done a thing to themselves, some start looking automatically better with age as well.

dp looks dark skin tan always even in her new pictures and new video, so no she did not get skin whitening. her skin color looks the same as when she was a newcomer. 

But yes it's sad when sush, aish, madhuri, kat or pc or any actress who used to be so beautiful get surgery and ruin their face. They should be natural like someone mentioned.

Actresses who have natural face are aging better than surgery face people. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cougarTown

People bash PC so much..but i feel barring the nose..her face looks alright..like she never had that frozen look..or where her cheeks are insanely inflated..she might have had her nose fixed but i think she has stayed away from fillers and fillers though not invasive make more changes to the face that surgeries..it is a scary road

i feel sush should do what cox did..dissolve the fillers and start fresh..cox gave a great interview how she never realized what she is looking like till one day when she saw herself in mirror and felt i don't know this woman

Aish is also stuffing her face with all those injections and looks so bloated/puffed up all the time.

cougarTown thumbnail
sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

i feel kareena, tabu, pooja bhatt, vidya balan & lara dutta have not touched their faces..they look so so natural

Also Raveena and Manisha have not done any botox on their faces, so far. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharaban

Also Raveena and Manisha have not done any botox on their faces, so far. 

raveena did some work on her face, she looked stiff from face. 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

In a world where people get looked down upon for their looks, how can we blame an actor whose rozi roti depends upon her looks, for trying? 

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Aish is also stuffing her face with all those injections and looks so bloated/puffed up all the time.

yes but i feel it is mostly weight gain in her case..definitely not half as bad as sush's case but yeah sad indeed coz aish never needed anything..i mean she is the most beautiful woman 

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

raveena did some work on her face, she looked stiff from face. 

Raveena always had those slightly stressful expressions on her face, even when she was very young.. 

I don't think so she had done some work on her face