Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

I sometimes do wonder that are all these beautiful women so underconfident and insecure of themselves? Or the pressure to look young in the glam industry is so damn high that they have no choice but to go through these procedures to remain in the rat race? But then we also have people who choose to age gracefully as well since they believe in their acting talent more may be, all in all what’s with these people’s obsession to look young and perfect all the time? So much so that they end up ruining themselves like this, I mean look at that botched up face, why did she even need to do all that, may be once the procedures start you really can’t stop?

weird..on one hand we have at 53 years old tabu whose face is as natural as it could be..and while we do expect someone like sush to fall least prey to these..it turns out she was always insecure for some reason i can never understand..i mean this girl got a boob job in early 20s after being crowned Miss Universe..that too India's 1st..why would you change anything in yourself..the same self which made you win MU crown..

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

weird..on one hand we have at 53 years old tabu whose face is as natural as it could be..and while we do expect someone like sush to fall least prey to these..it turns out she was always insecure for some reason i can never understand..i mean this girl got a boob job in early 20s after being crowned Miss Universe..that too India's 1st..why would you change anything in yourself..the same self which made you win MU crown..

I would say many have gotten some or the other work done or at least have been getting it since a long time, to look a certain way and fit the BW standards. It’s just that earlier it wasn’t that visible, but while these people age, the surgeries start to look so damn obvious and it kinda starts ruining their face and after a point they just can’t stop, hence the disfiguring of the face. Not many are natural beauties in the movie industry, some just have much better docs hence they look more natural. 

cougarTown thumbnail

I would say many have gotten some or the other work done or at least have been getting it since a long time, to look a certain way and fit the BW standards. It’s just that earlier it wasn’t that visible, but while these people age, the surgeries start to look so damn obvious and it kinda starts ruining their face and after a point they just can’t stop, hence the disfiguring of the face. Not many are natural beauties in the movie industry, some just have much better docs hence they look more natural. 

i feel kareena, tabu, pooja bhatt, vidya balan & lara dutta have not touched their faces..they look so so natural

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Poor thing. She has also had a lot of health issues.

She was one gorgeous woman, I feel so bad when I see her nowadays.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

i feel kareena, tabu, pooja bhatt, vidya balan & lara dutta have not touched their faces..they look so so natural

I think even DP hasn’t touched her face but she has gotten skin whitening treatments for sure, and has fixed her eyebrows as well. But I would say it’s kinda hard for us to tell how many of these women are completely natural and haven’t done a thing to themselves, some start looking automatically better with age as well.

cougarTown thumbnail

I think even DP hasn’t touched her face but she has gotten skin whitening treatments for sure, and has fixed her eyebrows as well. But I would say it’s kinda hard for us to tell how many of these women are completely natural and haven’t done a thing to themselves, some start looking automatically better with age as well.

i particular kept it for actresses above 40..to show how secure they have been to be the age and still all natural

otherwise we have sonam, alia and so many more 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Without opening the link I knew topic was about sush 😭

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Without opening the link I knew topic was about sush 😭

have you seen the video? it is disheartening to see smiley18

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Daant tudwaa kay naqli lagwaaye hain. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Her face looks weird

And she keeps talking same thing blah blah..she is still stuck in 1994. 

Its annoying 

Edited by naaznin - 4 months ago