cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3AL2Ncr5fL/?igsh=Y3dudTRoNGVsZmw0

Love her personality but she really needs to stop messing that gorgeous face of hers..she looks unrecognizable..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

For sure! She has ruined her beautiful face big time! Tf is she doing to herself smiley29

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

For sure! She has ruined her beautiful face big time! Tf is she doing to herself smiley29

I mean i know everyone ages but she doesn't even look like sushmita anymore..it is too much of fillers that her entire face is disfigured..esp the side profile..she used to be such a stunner..esp sush in MHN..weird how everyone from the cast looks almost the same even today except her..

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It is heartbreaking, right??

It is such an oxymoron to see someone as confident and gorgeous as her succumb to such insecurity..

I used to think she will not adhere to the stereotype but even the Gods have feet of clay..

But she would forever remain an inspiration. She shall also forever remain one of the pioneer women that has changed the perception of Indian woman at International sphere..

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She had a massive heart attack and she mentioned that she was taking some heavy medication and side effect from medicine.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bekind

She had a massive heart attack and she mentioned that she was taking some heavy medication and side effect from medicine.

could be. I still think she is better than Ms giggly world. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

It is heartbreaking, right??

It is such an oxymoron to see someone as confident and gorgeous as her succumb to such insecurity..

I used to think she will not adhere to the stereotype but even the Gods have feet of clay..

But she would forever remain an inspiration. She shall also forever remain one of the pioneer women that has changed the perception of Indian woman at International sphere..

I sometimes do wonder that are all these beautiful women so underconfident and insecure of themselves? Or the pressure to look young in the glam industry is so damn high that they have no choice but to go through these procedures to remain in the rat race? But then we also have people who choose to age gracefully as well since they believe in their acting talent more may be, all in all what’s with these people’s obsession to look young and perfect all the time? So much so that they end up ruining themselves like this, I mean look at that botched up face, why did she even need to do all that, may be once the procedures start you really can’t stop?

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

could be. I still think she is better than Ms giggly world. 

Giggly world who? Aish? smiley36

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

This is all botox & fillers gone horribly overboard with..sush has been going overboard on these way before her heart attack..so this has little to no relation with that..

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinity101

Giggly world who? Aish? smiley36

nickname