Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Why should he? Believe it or not outside his own bad choices Ranbir and the way industry ppl hyped him at the expense of Shahid is one of the reasons why he never got poised for superstardom.

He gave Jab We Met level classic with Imtiaz then og Kapoor lad lobbied hard for Rockstar and became his musesmiley36, same thing happened with Vanga. And this shit has happened with him through out his career post 2007, despite being a better dancer and actor objectively not to mention he is ageing much more gracefully than RKsmiley36

I have said this before but I firmly believe Shahid is the Parineeti to Ranbir's Alia.

Katyayani786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

KJo must be begging Vanga for a role for his beti in his next movie as Animal’s second mistress or something.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Kjo likes what makes money 💰 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Vanga ji, Shahid is BUSY promoting Teri Batti Main Auuujha Bhujaaa Joojaa or whatever that movie is called. Please relax.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Vanga is trying hard to be a celebrity figure, and the growing association with Karan reminds me a lot of Kashyap in 2014. Don't see it ending well for him. 

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shahid is very insecure and has superiority complex with barely 3 hits in his career. 

He is not going to call.

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Why does vanga think every star needs to praise his movie smh. 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Outlander22

Shahid is very insecure and has superiority complex with barely 3 hits in his career. 

He is not going to call.

I’m glad u said that even Vivek obreoi had that in case u go to his old articles some just tend to give them sympathy. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Outlander22

He is not going to call.

I agree Shahid has always been called arrogant by some people 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why are these even questions?  Who called you to praise your movie?  Seriously?  The interviewer is baiting him to get some riled up negative reaction from him against other names, and he doesn’t seem to realize that.  Granted these answers weren’t bad, relatively speaking, but still. This is like a stereotypical gathering of all aunties and their complaining of who did or didn’t call them after every other event that happened in the family.  

As for Shahid, he defended Kabir Singh and got trolled for it for years.  Deservedly so but I digress.  I think he’s just trying not to be put in a position of being asked how he feels about Animal.