Sandeep Vanga: KJo loved Kabir Singh & Animal.Shahid didn't text me.

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

on KJo:

“He messaged me during Kabir Singh also and had put a long message on Instagram for Kabir Singh that he loved the film. He genuinely liked it, even I didn’t expect that he would like Kabir, but when he did, I was expecting that he would love Animal as well, which he did,” 

Apart from Johar, the other person–among several– who also reached out and congratulated him for Animal was his Arjun Reddy star Vijay Devarakonda.

“We always have this thing that we have to work again, but it’s not like he will immediately call me because my film is a hit. Vijay and I are regularly in touch, we talk on phone.” When asked if his Kabir Singh star Shahid Kapoor reached out to him after Animal, the director simply responded, “Maybe he still hasn’t seen the film.”

Source: Sandeep Reddy Vanga says Shahid Kapoor didn’t text him after Animal’s success

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Karan loves anything that is a box office hit. He's a producer first - I don't think he loves cinema anymore. Business has consumed him.

Shahid is v insecure I think we know that already.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Shahid hardly mingle with industry people unless he is working with them. IDK where is this insecure narrative coming from. Just because people wants to feel validated, that doesn't mean one has to feel it's their responsibility to validate them.

To add : He might not have certain level of stardom but he is by miles a better actor & human than many. Even if people think he's arrogant or insecure, he ain't crying about it, neither is he or his folks are defending him to have that "family" man image. He lets people imagine & he doesn't care. Good for him.

Edited by piya2025 - 2 months ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shahid's second name is insecurity...I see his interviews and it scares me to see his mad like expressions... He cannot see anyone else succeed apart from him..he's bitter

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Shahid smiley40smiley40smiley40

Bahut acha kya. Iss ko text karney ki koi zaroorat nahee. smiley37

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

No wonder..KJo would himself simp for Kabir Singh or Vijay..much like Preeti n Geetanjali 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

And Karan johar (maybe)praised Sandeep vanga so Sandeep will not target himsmiley36like he did with javed akhtar.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

Shahid's second name is insecurity...I see his interviews and it scares me to see his mad like expressions... He cannot see anyone else succeed apart from him..he's bitter

May be that is why he hasn't succeeded much. His only monster hit films are Jab we Met and Kabir Singh

Maroonporsche thumbnail

There was a clip the other day  and someone asked Shahid about a universe of all Vanga characters and he said Animal/KS are 2 different movies and different worlds. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why do people take this Karan seriously? His jahan wajan wahan bhajan thing is so obvious fake and manipulative.