Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katyayani786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Why is he mentioning all these films and songs? First Aamir's khambe jaisi khadi hai and now Shahrukh's Anjaam and Darr..2 films where he's killed! He's clearly the villain.

What's with naming these films instead of addressing the problematic scenes/elements of his film?

where he was glorified to the point of audience hating on the heroine and the hero of the movie. A villain who got exclusive songs shot on him that too in foreign locations. 

Abbas Mastaan of .Baazigar shared how they were aghast at the audience cheering for SRK throwing down the girl and the other negative things he did in the movie.

Edited by Katyayani786 - 3 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Katyayani786

where he was glorified to the point of audience hating on the heroine and the hero of the movie. A villain who got exclusive songs shot on him that too in foreign locations. 

Abbas Mastaan of .Baazigar shared how they were aghast at the audience cheering for SRK throwing down the girl and the other negative things he did in the movie.

@bold: What? LMAO

No wonder, after almost 30 years, same audience cheering for 'Lick my shoe' moment too. Heroes changed, actors changed, directors changed, but audience did not. smiley32

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Saleem-Pheku

I always wonder why do some people twist words to build false narratives!

I've seen the entire interview, and nobody in their sane mind would think he took digs at SRK!

From the SAME interview:

Upon being asked 'Do you have any Khans or Bachchans in your wishlist?'

The only answer, ironically, Vanga gave was SRK. He said definitely if he gets a chance, he wants to work with "Shah Rukh Sir".

Upon asking what did you tell SRK when you met him:

Answer: I told him, 'Sir it was great seeing you in person. Have only seen you on the screen, so it was nice to see you live.' He (SRK) came to our office and saw the trailer, and gave great feedback. It was nice.

The actual interview this topic is borrowing from:

https://youtu.be/Z9FpR1p1B2M?si=4wayh9E8V3o9pswM

Saleem Bhai. India forums have become like news channels. Members like journalists. Sensational title and spreading of fake news is all time high. 

Apna apna agenda felane ka. Baki sachhai se kisi ko koi matlab nai. smiley36

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Saleem Bhai. India forums have become like news channels. Members like journalists. Sensational title and spreading of fake news is all time high. 

Apna apna agenda felane ka. Baki sachhai se kisi ko koi matlab nai. smiley36

LOL...This is so true!!!!😀

Katyayani786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saleem-Pheku

I always wonder why do some people twist words to build false narratives!

I've seen the entire interview, and nobody in their sane mind would think he took digs at SRK!

From the SAME interview:

Upon being asked 'Do you have any Khans or Bachchans in your wishlist?'

The only answer, ironically, Vanga gave was SRK. He said definitely if he gets a chance, he wants to work with "Shah Rukh Sir".

Upon asking what did you tell SRK when you met him:

Answer: I told him, 'Sir it was great seeing you in person. Have only seen you on the screen, so it was nice to see you live.' He (SRK) came to our office and saw the trailer, and gave great feedback. It was nice.

The actual interview this topic is borrowing from:

https://youtu.be/Z9FpR1p1B2M?si=4wayh9E8V3o9pswM

Yes I watched the entire interview too and I would say SRK fans are just reaching with this. Vanga didn’t say anything against anyone except Javed Akhtar and his son.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

If vanga said then point . Next whose career vanga gonna revive in bw smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Yes I watched the entire interview too and I would say SRK fans are just reaching with this. Vanga didn’t say anything against anyone except Javed Akhtar and his son.

An Aamir and his wife smiley36

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Vanga is talking about 2 films and my post was about those 2 films.

The movies were about the villain's obsession with the girl where he imagines the girl also to be in love with him. That's where the songs come in. 

There was no glorification and I absolutely hated Shahrukh's characters in both Anjaam and Darr.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

I totally agree with Vanga Sir smiley37

Khan Saab shame on you, kya Kiya tha tumne Darr mein, Anjaam mein smiley36

sallu tou real life ka criminal oops villain hai