MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Here, he’s clearly taking a dig at SRK

https://x.com/ixadilx/status/1754500524261699657?s=46&t=74Fftld4jR1M5tPxEU7sHA

He also says SRK promoted stalking 

https://x.com/dev_atheist/status/1754516301933113653?s=46&t=74Fftld4jR1M5tPxEU7sHA

Edited by MiVida_Messi - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail

Someone tell this MF that SRK in Anjaam was a psychotic (albeit a very cute looking dimpled) villain who ends up getting killed by the heroine. Dude be forcing me to explain a simple storyline of a film released when I wasn’t even born yet. Do better ya loser. 

Edited by JayaBachan - 2 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

This man got his validation by having made a movie that allegedly earned 900+cr worldwide gross and still can't ignore criticism coming his way... what a loser...

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Someone tell this MF that SRK in Anjaam was a psychotic (albeit a very cute looking dimpled) villain who ends up getting killed by the heroine. Dude be forcing me to explain a simple storyline of a film released when I wasn’t even born yet. Do better ya loser. 

This idiot is not only a reactionary misogynist buuuut so bad at advocating for his cause. Making only 1 brand of film is not sustainable, and he's pissing off RCE to win some dick-measuring contest with a man in his late-50s. He thinks he's Ray or something that people will always flock to watch his reactionary films as revelatory counterculture lol.

HTHS was far more misogynist than Darr or Anjam if he had to bring up a point about Shah Rukh doing women-hating films. Darr and Anjaam are good examples of films that demonised stalking lol. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

He is calling what kabir did as approaching a girl? Kabir literally took preeti out of her classroom and didn't even ask for her opinion, preeti was scared of him which is why she silently did everything he said, he never once asked if she is okay with it or her permission, vanga needs to stop saying that this behaviour is normal or romantic 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SRK Fans were major promoter of Animal, pushing it to beat Tiger 3, now it has come back to their own hero smiley37

Udta teer aaya hai wapis smiley36

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I totally agree with Vanga Sir smiley37

Khan Saab shame on you, kya Kiya tha tumne Darr mein, Anjaam mein smiley36

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zara321

He is calling what kabir did as approaching a girl? Kabir literally took preeti out of her classroom and didn't even ask for her opinion, preeti was scared of him which is why she silently did everything he said, he never once asked if she is okay with it or her permission, vanga needs to stop saying that this behaviour is normal or romantic 

He's comparing the misogynist protagonist to two, demonised antagonists to make him look justifiable. Strawman if I ever saw one lol.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Vangha can not humbly take criticism. He is a lot like the characters he projects on screen. What does he say about Kabir Singh taking out a knife and trying to force a woman into sleeping with him? Albeit she was not the woman he ended up with. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I am not a Shahrukh fan. I know people who think Vangha is a really talented filmmaker to the extent the process of film making can be separated from the misogynistic message it gives he is very talented. But even they do not deny that his films despite being well made in terms of the syntax of film making are misogynistic. And he himself also comes across unapologetic, arrogant, and condescending very much like his male characters.