Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Yes.Khushi herself told many times she genuinely loves only one person and that is purvi.she even tried to save poorvi from fire without caring about herself.So in future when khushi turns against poorvi it would be unrealistic.

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

I really hope that's not the road they go down because while Khushi is a terrible human being, she does genuinely only care about one person and that's Purvi. To change the one thing that's so consistent about her character is just bad writing. I'm kind of just like, why have her care for Purvi at all if they wrote her as being so irredeemable? As you said, she could've been more like Mahima who's actually selfish and has never cared about anyone. 

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: myviewprem

i still doubt that kushi loves purvi 

she will get jealous of Purvi as soon as RV starts loving her and attack Purvi 

I doubt she will love Purvi later 

Kushi can never love anyone shes a narcissist  and psychopath 

RV is wrong if he thinks Kushi truly loves Purvi as per me 

I don't know, I think specifically highlighting that she would even put Purvi over Armaan, who represents Khushi's greed, was highlighted for a reason. But idk, maybe I'm reading into it too much. smiley36

foreverlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Yes.Khushi herself told many times she genuinely loves only one person and that is purvi.she even tried to save poorvi from fire without caring about herself.So in future when khushi turns against poorvi it would be unrealistic.

Yeah, I don't think that they should've shown Khushi caring for Purvi the way that she does if they're planning on making her an Aliya/Rhea esque villain. It would be too jarring for me, like, I know Khushi's not a good person but I also don't believe that her love for Purvi is disingenuine just because of how they've framed that relationship.

jasminerahul thumbnail

But aliya used to love abhi unlike rhea.aliya was only after pragya and bulbul.but she was serious. So she didnt think that pragya is her brother's happiness.otherwide she never tried to harm abhi like rhea.i think Khushi's love for poorvi is genuine till now.Otherwise she wouldn't have tried to save poorvi without bothering about her own life.She could have easily ignored RV marrying poorvi as RV said that she will hurt khushi only through poorvi.But she doesn't want RV to hurt poorvi as poorvi is innocent.But in future she may turn negative.I think khushi will think that poorvi doesn't care for her and may become negative.Then to get a rich husband she will try to snatch RV for herself.but still it's unrealistic.but if an innocent person like malini can turn into a criminal easily in imlie khushi can turn negative without any logic.

Yeah, I don't think that they should've shown Khushi caring for Purvi the way that she does if they're planning on making her an Aliya/Rhea esque villain. It would be too jarring for me, like, I know Khushi's not a good person but I also don't believe that her love for Purvi is disingenuine just because of how they've framed that relationship.

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

But aliya used to love abhi unlike rhea.aliya was only after pragya and bulbul.but she was serious. So she didnt think that pragya is her brother's happiness.otherwide she never tried to harm abhi like rhea.i think Khushi's love for poorvi is genuine till now.Otherwise she wouldn't have tried to save poorvi without bothering about her own life.She could have easily ignored RV marrying poorvi as RV said that she will hurt khushi only through poorvi.But she doesn't want RV to hurt poorvi as poorvi is innocent.But in future she may turn negative.I think khushi will think that poorvi doesn't care for her and may become negative.Then to get a rich husband she will try to snatch RV for herself.but still it's unrealistic.but if an innocent person like malini can turn into a criminal easily in imlie khushi can turn negative without any logic.

She will be...And it's a matter of drama...Alia used to consider Abhi earlier...But after the actress Change the character become very cruel....Alia was the reason Abhi and pragya both died...

Itv really become cruel nowadays...They mercilessly spoil sister, friends,sister in law  relationship 

foreverlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

She will be...And it's a matter of drama...Alia used to consider Abhi earlier...But after the actress Change the character become very cruel....Alia was the reason Abhi and pragya both died...

Itv really become cruel nowadays...They mercilessly spoil sister, friends,sister in law  relationship 

I think it also depends on the actor! Shikha Singh who played the original Alia had a much more nuanced take on the character, she was so good in that role and I don't think the new actress could do anything with that character beyond being completely evil.

Rhea was never as well-written as Alia was, but at least when Pooja Banerjee played her we got a compelling performance out of it. I think they might end up giving Khushi more of the Rhea treatment unfortunately, because she's credited on articles and even the show's Wikipedia page as the negative lead of the show, but I feel like if they let her, Simran could do so much more with that character because up until RV's big revelation I'd been enjoying her performance the most.

jasminerahul thumbnail

When shikha was Aliya also she tried to kill pragya.Even after the actress changed aliya loved abhi.Aliya didnt kill abhi.she was drunk.so she tripped and accidentally the oxygen mask of abhi got removed.

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Edited by jasminerahul - 3 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

Rhea was cruel because she was not brought up along with Prachi.she never had sisterly feelings for prachi. 

I think it also depends on the actor! Shikha Singh who played the original Alia had a much more nuanced take on the character, she was so good in that role and I don't think the new actress could do anything with that character beyond being completely evil.

Rhea was never as well-written as Alia was, but at least when Pooja Banerjee played her we got a compelling performance out of it. I think they might end up giving Khushi more of the Rhea treatment unfortunately, because she's credited on articles and even the show's Wikipedia page as the negative lead of the show, but I feel like if they let her, Simran could do so much more with that character because up until RV's big revelation I'd been enjoying her performance the most.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes RV actor is good actor. You must watch his ghatbandan serial to see his acting.

Yes I have watched the Gatbhandhan serial before.Loved the incredible performance of the actor.

Do not worry in future RV will target Armaan business. Its still starting stage.I wish he had taken over armaan business than only come in front of kushi armaan after few months. God knows why writer exposed RV in front of kushi...

Yes I agree with your statement completely.The CV's should have gone slow on the RV revelation track.

I doubt RV will ever love Kushi, not unless she lies i am going to be your child mother. I think RV will always hate Kushi for doing that to his.family and him. More than him what his family faced hes guilty. Its tough to love a person like Kushi even if RV had loved her so madly before.

Its not about RV loving Khushi.RV is being portrayed as some uber cool mastermind only for the short term in the long run he's going to dance to the tunes of Khushi just like Abhi or KK before him which I don't want to happen in the later part of the series.

I do not think we can compare RV and Kushi characters as same. Kushi used RV for her benefits and threw him like paper when use was over. Also she sent him to jail which is very big offence to put false cases on an human. But RV is taking revenge for his jail term and what his parents and brothers underwent in life. Every bollywood hero does same in movies imagine zanjeer or amitabh bachchan it was similar revenge as RV or most movies of 90 is where hero takes revenge on person who destroyed him and his family only. So we cannot say RV is same as Kushi never. Hes fighting the wrong jail terms he got because of kushi lies and armaan. I do not see kushi and RV are same, indeed RV is fighting for justice. The means he use may be wrong marrying Purvi but than what was SRK doing in baazigaar same what was amitabh doing in manzil or don(loving enemy daughter or sister to trap enemy)  etc. What was ajay devgan (jaan) or akshay doing in many 90s movies same. When they are all called heroes why is RV villan like kushi?  Morally RV is wrong but sometimes to win war the right side has to be ruthless. Will you say allied forces were villans for trying to defeat germany and japan and was USA villan for dropping nucealr bomb on japan to stop world war 2 (may be yes but if war had not stopped many more lakhs crores would die). If villan is supreme and never stops what should righteous do? If RV is wrong everyone from Maharbharat war toill latest...who are on right side are wrong only.  Because why was shikandi brought in front of beeshma in war field was that right?

Its one thing to euologize a character and its another thing to mix facts with fiction. You have given the references of Mahabharata and World War II  along with the 90's movies for the favour of a grey shaded fictional character RV.Whatever might have been the outcome of both the World Wars one thing cannot be denied that innocent lives were lost on both the sides.And yes global events like World Wars are not always based on the revenge of any single individual or a person it involes complex Geo-Political factors and diplomatic situations between two or more countries.There are mutiple issues involved in the progression of such a catastrophic global event.

Regarding Mahabharat Shikhandi was brought in front of Bheeshma due to her being the princess Amba in her previous birth who was rejected by Bheeshma because Bheeshma himself had taken the vow of celibacy in life.I can also narrate a longer story about exactly why was Shikhandi chosen for such a task but it would be a long story altogether the answers for which can be found on the Internet.

I have watched many of the 90's movies and not all were about revenge.We had the evergreen romantic DDLJ along with family entertainers like Hum Aapke Hain Kaun to name a few. I liked Baazigar and Darr too there SRK was in his classic grey shades but RV's case is different altogether.

Will you trust your biggest enemy sister? No human trust their enemy family or sister okk. Whaat you are saying is impossible. RRV may fall in love later thats only because this is ITV. But in real life no man will fall for his enemy sister at all at any cost even if that woman saves his life.Its all impossible scenario to love a girl whose sister sent you to jail for molestation false charges. In real life RV will take revege destroy Kushi and Purvi and Prachi and ramaan and KK and life his own life happily after divorcing Purvi and marrying another woman thats all happens in real life. Since this is ITV RV will fall for Purvi or i challenge no man or girl will ever love a woman who sent him to jail her sister ever no matter they are saints who cares.

In real world if RV and Kushi happens than RV will destroy KK, Prachi, Ashok, Manptreet, Purvi all of them will become poor and come on roads, he will divorce Purvi and kick her out of his house and he will send Kushi and armaan to jail and start life marrying another girl. 

Forget real life if you are RV place will you love the girl who sent you to jail her sister, never right? Its easy to show on TV but real life does not work like that.

Yes nobody won't trust anybody's enemy sibling whether they are brother or sister but if one has to apply the principle of real life here then both RV and Khushi should ideally be cooling their heels in the jails for a long long time because if Khushi's one lie of molestation destroyed the life and reputation of RV's family then has RV done the right thing by commiting a dastardly anti-national crime such as a riot?

RV has himself stated to Khushi in yesterday's episode that when he and Purvi were trapped in an old building due to the riots.Those riots were initiated at the behest of our great protagonist RV-its one thing to take revenge against someone's family or a sibling but what about the innocent lives that were lost due to the riots initiated by RV? What would you like to call it-Collateral Damage.

So in short not only Purvi's gonna bear the brunt of Khushi's lies but her own husband who is acting like a Pati Parmeshwar is willing to do anything for revenge-Khushi rightly said that RV has become completely evil or Shaitaan which I think was quite right in that case.

RV has played this long wedding game just to trap Purvi so as to torture Khushi through her sibling Purvi but is Khushi really facing the brunt here?

In reali life no man or a woman would fall for the sibling of their own biggest enemies and even if its done it would result in either Savdhaan India or Crime Patrol kind of thing.

I am not advocating RV to fall in love with Purvi suddenly.He has gone through some serious emotional and mental trauma that cannot be denied but I never expected him to initiate a riot just to get one damn girl married to him.What were the CV's thinking in this case?

I have seen grey shaded characters before also but I have never seen any grey shaded character specially in ITV who initiates a riot just to get married or make a girl fall in love with him.RV's actions were certainly condemnable however justifed they might look now.

RV's family were also revelated to be involved in such a scheme of trapping Purvi.

Even if RV is grey shaded I would like him to be different from Abhi or KK before him.Years of Leap and separations would be there between the new couple RV-Purvi but I hope he would be intelligent enought to figure out the difference between Khushi and Purvi and that can be expected because anything is possible in ITV.

If RV falls in the same trap and becomes dumb like Abhi then it would be Khushi who would be the ultimate winner in this case.Both Abhi and Pragya ended up being in coma whereas KK/Ranbir and Prachi got separated will the CV's repeat the same thing with RV and Purvi?

If RV is being currently portrayed as being such a cunning and caring individual at the same time then the CV's need to continue this for the long haul even if he and Purvi get separated going forward.

RV should be able to see the traps laid by either Khushi or by his family to humiliate or frame Purvi as the guilty party right in front of him if at all he really comes to love the girl later.And yes at the EOD he has married Purvi so RV cannot just run away from his responsiblity just like that.

RV should not become so much dumb that he starts to believe whatever Khushi or Armaan plants in front of him-look at Mallishka doesn't Rishi or even his family dance to her tunes in Bhagya Lakshmi?

Khushi's gonna be the future vamp that's pretty much clear but will RV be able to see through her evil schemes that its what would make RV an interesting and intrguing character much different from all the ML's we see currently on ITV.

Edited by masked - 3 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: masked

Yes RV actor is good actor. You must watch his ghatbandan serial to see his acting.

Yes I have watched the Gatbhandhan serial before.Loved the incredible performance of the actor.

Do not worry in future RV will target Armaan business. Its still starting stage.I wish he had taken over armaan business than only come in front of kushi armaan after few months. God knows why writer exposed RV in front of kushi...

Yes I agree with your statement completely.The CV's should have gone slow on the RV revelation track.

I doubt RV will ever love Kushi, not unless she lies i am going to be your child mother. I think RV will always hate Kushi for doing that to his.family and him. More than him what his family faced hes guilty. Its tough to love a person like Kushi even if RV had loved her so madly before.

Its not about RV loving Khushi.RV is being portrayed as some uber cool mastermind only for the short term in the long run he's going to dance to the tunes of Khushi just like Abhi or KK before him which I don't want to happen in the later part of the series.

I do not think we can compare RV and Kushi characters as same. Kushi used RV for her benefits and threw him like paper when use was over. Also she sent him to jail which is very big offence to put false cases on an human. But RV is taking revenge for his jail term and what his parents and brothers underwent in life. Every bollywood hero does same in movies imagine zanjeer or amitabh bachchan it was similar revenge as RV or most movies of 90 is where hero takes revenge on person who destroyed him and his family only. So we cannot say RV is same as Kushi never. Hes fighting the wrong jail terms he got because of kushi lies and armaan. I do not see kushi and RV are same, indeed RV is fighting for justice. The means he use may be wrong marrying Purvi but than what was SRK doing in baazigaar same what was amitabh doing in manzil or don(loving enemy daughter or sister to trap enemy)  etc. What was ajay devgan (jaan) or akshay doing in many 90s movies same. When they are all called heroes why is RV villan like kushi?  Morally RV is wrong but sometimes to win war the right side has to be ruthless. Will you say allied forces were villans for trying to defeat germany and japan and was USA villan for dropping nucealr bomb on japan to stop world war 2 (may be yes but if war had not stopped many more lakhs crores would die). If villan is supreme and never stops what should righteous do? If RV is wrong everyone from Maharbharat war toill latest...who are on right side are wrong only.  Because why was shikandi brought in front of beeshma in war field was that right?

Its one thing to euologize a character and its another thing to mix facts with fiction. You have given the references of Mahabharata and World War II  along with the 90's movies for the favour of a grey shaded fictional character RV.Whatever might have been the outcome of both the World Wars one thing cannot be denied that innocent lives were lost on both the sides.And yes global events like World Wars are not always based on the revenge of any single individual or a person it involes complex Geo-Political factors and diplomatic situations between two or more countries.There are mutiple issues involved in the progression of such a catastrophic global event.

Regarding Mahabharat Shikhandi was brought in front of Bheeshma due to her being the princess Amba in her previous birth who was rejected by Bheeshma because Bheeshma himself had taken the vow of celibacy in life.I can also narrate a longer story about exactly why was Shikhandi chosen for such a task but it would be a long story altogether the answers for which can be found on the Internet.

I have watched many of the 90's movies and not all were about revenge.We had the evergreen romantic DDLJ along with family entertainers like Hum Aapke Hain Kaun to name a few. I liked Baazigar and Darr too there SRK was in his classic grey shades but RV's case is different altogether.

Will you trust your biggest enemy sister? No human trust their enemy family or sister okk. Whaat you are saying is impossible. RRV may fall in love later thats only because this is ITV. But in real life no man will fall for his enemy sister at all at any cost even if that woman saves his life.Its all impossible scenario to love a girl whose sister sent you to jail for molestation false charges. In real life RV will take revege destroy Kushi and Purvi and Prachi and ramaan and KK and life his own life happily after divorcing Purvi and marrying another woman thats all happens in real life. Since this is ITV RV will fall for Purvi or i challenge no man or girl will ever love a woman who sent him to jail her sister ever no matter they are saints who cares.

In real world if RV and Kushi happens than RV will destroy KK, Prachi, Ashok, Manptreet, Purvi all of them will become poor and come on roads, he will divorce Purvi and kick her out of his house and he will send Kushi and armaan to jail and start life marrying another girl. 

Forget real life if you are RV place will you love the girl who sent you to jail her sister, never right? Its easy to show on TV but real life does not work like that.

Yes nobody won't trust anybody's enemy sibling whether they are brother or sister but if one has to apply the principle of real life here then both RV and Khushi should ideally be cooling their heels in the jails for a long long time because if Khushi's one lie of molestation destroyed the life and reputation of RV's family then has RV done the right thing by commiting a dastardly anti-national crime such as a riot?

RV has himself stated to Khushi in yesterday's episode that when he and Purvi were trapped in an old building due to the riots.Those riots were initiated at the behest of our great protagonist RV-its one thing to take revenge against someone's family or a sibling but what about the innocent lives that were lost due to the riots initiated by RV? What would you like to call it-Collateral Damage.

So in short not only Purvi's gonna bear the brunt of Khushi's lies but her own husband who is acting like a Pati Parmeshwar is willing to do anything for revenge-Khushi rightly said that RV has become completely evil or Shaitaan which I think was quite right in that case.

RV has played this long wedding game just to trap Purvi so as to torture Khushi through her sibling Purvi but is Khushi really facing the brunt here?

In reali life no man or a woman would fall for the sibling of their own biggest enemies and even if its done it would result in either Savdhaan India or Crime Patrol kind of thing.

I am not advocating RV to fall in love with Purvi suddenly.He has gone through some serious emotional and mental trauma that cannot be denied but I never expected him to initiate a riot just to get one damn girl married to him.What were the CV's thinking in this case?

I have seen grey shaded characters before also but I have never seen any grey shaded character specially in ITV who initiates a riot just to get married or make a girl fall in love with him.RV's actions were certainly condemnable however justifed they might look now.

RV's family were also revelated to be involved in such a scheme of trapping Purvi.

Even if RV is grey shaded I would like him to be different from Abhi or KK before him.Years of Leap and separations would be there between the new couple RV-Purvi but I hope he would be intelligent enought to figure out the difference between Khushi and Purvi and that can be expected because anything is possible in ITV.

If RV falls in the same trap and becomes dumb like Abhi then it would be Khushi who would be the ultimate winner in this case.Both Abhi and Pragya ended up being in coma whereas KK/Ranbir and Prachi got separated will the CV's repeat the same thing with RV and Purvi?

If RV is being currently portrayed as being such a cunning and caring individual at the same time then the CV's need to continue this for the long haul even if he and Purvi get separated going forward.

RV should be able to see the traps laid by either Khushi or by his family to humiliate or frame Purvi as the guilty party right in front of him if at all he really comes to love the girl later.And yes at the EOD he has married Purvi so RV cannot just run away from his responsiblity just like that.

RV should not become so much dumb that he starts to believe whatever Khushi or Armaan plants in front of him-look at Mallishka doesn't Rishi or even his family dance to her tunes in Bhagya Lakshmi?

Khushi's gonna be the future vamp that's pretty much clear but will RV be able to see through her evil schemes that its what would make RV an interesting and intrguing character much different from all the ML's we see currently on ITV.

I totally agree the ML doing riots is heights by CV

Instead some goons could have attacked Purvi and RV saves and than video taken that went viral 

What i think is only RV and his family not involved in all this some others involved because doing riots is no joke

Or this was never a real riot like for movies they do duplicate riot and give false news or spread false news of riot its like that 

I doubt any real common man was injured in these riots its all paid goons of RV 

I think only 30 to 40% of Rv story has been told by him hes hiding remaining 60% 

I feel Kushi and raman will be main villans of show and jasbir side villan 

I doubt RV is real villan of show as being shown now he will get better as time passes 

RV is definetly no bazigaar SRK who went killing everyone who knew his truth or anjaam SRK who was after a woman and killed her hubby

RV is very powerful and has lot of money he would easily have got kushi family members killed to give her life long grief like SRK if he wanted to but he did not 

Also Rv could easily kill Satyendra to destroy eveidence against he has not that means hes no ati villan like sanjay dutt of kalnayak or srk in daar, bazigaar 

Many times RV told purvi i am not a good man i am bad you do not know me do not trust me etc continuously since he met her

a real villan never say all that to heroine whom he wants to trap in first place 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago