Why RV not getting sympathy in Kushi case?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

The story writer and director may have thought that once RV past revealed he get more sympathy but its not happening. 

Major reason is that instead of targetting Kushi he and his family is targetting Purvi. This is not 2011 where abhi target Pragya and all clap hands. This is 2024 where all are educated and aware. Audience want Kushi to face music not Purvi actually. They want Purvi to help RV heal and fight against Kushi and Armaan who sent him to jail. Armaan blindly sent police to wedding venue although he had seen that RV loved Kushi before in his office. So both are at fault. 

RV should tell Purvi truth and RV and Purvi should fight together for justice. RV should be compensated for his jail term and world should know Kushi lied he molested her on wedding day and be sent to jail for harming RV. Kushi must rot in jail for her lies and sending innocent RV to jail. 

The biggest problem in molestation cases is other than a womans statement, there is no proof as it happens in 4 walls of a room. So some women definetly take advantage in office and homes(closed places) and falsely say that a man has molested them or sexually abused them. Problem is since there are no witness as it happens when a man and woman is alone in a room or closed place its tough to prove so woman words are taken as truth. But 5 to 10% woman alo could be wrongly accusing a man that law never thinks like kushi did to RV. 

I want RV to make Armaan pauper and Kushi to go to jail actually. That will be fitting justice for what they did to RV. 

Problem with this story is initially only you should have shown RV past how Kushi used him, trapped him, send him to jail, what happen to his family in his jal term etc you should have shown in 2 weeks past in nov only. This shoud have been before RV married Purvi. Than audience would sympathize with RV much more than showing all this in one episode after marriage. The past should have been shown a bit elaborate to make audience understand what RV and his family underwent. 

Like you should show how RV was tortured in police station and jail much more. How tough was jail life like him working in jail 12 hours as its Rigirous imprionment term, how other prisoners troubled him etc. Also regarding his family you could show how beeji was humilated in satsang and sent away by her neighbours, how his parents were not called for neighbours marriages, how even relatives cut off relationship, how his brothers lost job, chacha ji lost job, how they could not afford harman heart attack operation money, how nupur was mocked in school about her brother in jail etc Since people do not understand how grave the molestation charges are or what happens to such man falsely accused in jail and their family outside sadly audinence cannot sympathize with RV and think RV and family is villan. Look at SM all saying RV main villan his full family villan etc and sympathizing with Purvi and armaan too and may be kushi too. It should have been opposite 

I thnk RV and Purvi should go for divorce but court should say stay 1 year together. Than that 1 year they should fall in love. RV should tell Purvi after she apply for divorce why he did all this to her. So Purvi sympathize with him and fight for him. 

Its high time RV past is shown in more details to gain more symathy.. Right now ppl think false accusation of molestation and jail so what? Not a big thing because they do not know what happened in last few years to RV and family in details to sympathize 

They are sympathizing with villan and her family members right now because they have seen kushi and prachi from several years on TV

I want to know with audience will you sympathize with veerapan wife and siblings too although hes killed so many police and lakhs of elephants in south india? No right

Will anyone in world sympathize with osama bin laden family or Hitler family? No right indeed i am sure hitler family changed surname and went into hidding after what he did. 

So why sympathy with armaan or kushi or purvi too? See if your family does crime you too face consequences although innocent. If not why society bars prisoners family or kids from social space and do not give them jobs and taunst them everywhere. Only one family done crime why punish full family? By same logic why do full world say Germany is villan of world war 2 and japan? Is it not hitler and japan emperor who is villan not the full country? Why nuclear bomb dropped on full japan not only on their emperor or army houses to stop war? Were those lakhs who died not innocent like Purvi or Prachi. But real life do not work like this. You are part of a country, state, family etc and have to face consequences if anyone does wrong although you are innocent thats how karma works. 

By same logic Kushi full family has to take blame for what she did as they did not raise her properly or give her values etc they failed to raise her properly thats why shes going around destroying others lives by lying and playing games. Same for armaan without knowing reality he got RV arrested. You cannot just give birth to a human and leave them to do anything they like as per wish its duty of family to keep check on them so they do not do what they did to RV. Now you say Kushi is adult to prachi, purvi, ashok are not responsible for what she do as adult? But again karam does not work like that actually. Like i said USA dropped nuclear on innocents Japaneses to stop war not on their emperor who joined axis group and did WW 2 

When cruelty and violence exceeds limits you will try and attack weak point of that person, thats what RV and family doing to Purvi. But RV and family are not bad ppl not criminals like kushi or jasbir or akshay and mihika before so they will not trouble purvi so much. they only give divorce and leave at that (nowadays divorce is common not a big issue even in cities of india). RV did not put false case of Purvi and send her jail like kushi diid to him, he could to take revenge no tit for tat. That also i am sure that they are good humans so although angry with purvi and family will not abuse much just give diorce that also may not happen later on. 

I am sure in future RV will target Kushi, armaan, even prachi and family to stop Kushi villainy and stop her from destroying his family. I feel jasbir will join hands with kushi after jail term or armaan 

This show is an important show with message if only writers had shown more sensitively. Its like you must not put false accusation on a man as it destroy his life and his family and that such woman should be punished by law. I know kushi may never get punished as shes FL sister. Finally hero RV will forgive kushi and armaan as he loves Purvi not to make her sad sending Kushi to jail. 

That is problem with ITv even grave atters are pushed under carpet in name of forgiving family and pleasing family members and respecting elders etc 

As a viewer i would be dissapointed if kushi or armaan are forgiven by RV in end which is sad  

Also the writers have shown such a serious issue of RV being cheated in love and sent to jail on false charges so lightly like it did not have much impact those scenes where RV said his back story to Kushi in flashback 

Ideally RV should be telling back story to Purvi not Kushi and in detail not like this how he told. And he must ensure kushi confesses in front of public huge gathering what she did where prach, purvi, KK also there. Let them know how cruel and cunning their kushi is? 

Every great story is spoilt by writers incompetence to show it sensitively 

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great to hear your opinion! But comparing fictional characters with real life dictators and murderers is a bit too much haha. Also, even if you are comparing the crimes no way is a serial killer and genocide enthusiast the same things as what Khushi did.

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

The story writer and director may have thought that once RV past revealed he get more sympathy but its not happening. 

Major reason is that instead of targetting Kushi he and his family is targetting Purvi. This is not 2011 where abhi target Pragya and all clap hands. This is 2024 where all are educated and aware. Audience want Kushi to face music not Purvi actually. They want Purvi to help RV heal and fight against Kushi and Armaan who sent him to jail. Armaan blindly sent police to wedding venue although he had seen that RV loved Kushi before in his office. So both are at fault. 

RV should tell Purvi truth and RV and Purvi should fight together for justice. RV should be compensated for his jail term and world should know Kushi lied he molested her on wedding day and be sent to jail for harming RV. Kushi must rot in jail for her lies and sending innocent RV to jail. 

The biggest problem in molestation cases is other than a womans statement, there is no proof as it happens in 4 walls of a room. So some women definetly take advantage in office and homes(closed places) and falsely say that a man has molested them or sexually abused them. Problem is since there are no witness as it happens when a man and woman is alone in a room or closed place its tough to prove so woman words are taken as truth. But 5 to 10% woman alo could be wrongly accusing a man that law never thinks like kushi did to RV. 

I want RV to make Armaan pauper and Kushi to go to jail actually. That will be fitting justice for what they did to RV. 

Problem with this story is initially only you should have shown RV past how Kushi used him, trapped him, send him to jail, what happen to his family in his jal term etc you should have shown in 2 weeks past in nov only. This shoud have been before RV married Purvi. Than audience would sympathize with RV much more than showing all this in one episode after marriage. The past should have been shown a bit elaborate to make audience understand what RV and his family underwent. 

Like you should show how RV was tortured in police station and jail much more. How tough was jail life like him working in jail 12 hours as its Rigirous imprionment term, how other prisoners troubled him etc. Also regarding his family you could show how beeji was humilated in satsang and sent away by her neighbours, how his parents were not called for neighbours marriages, how even relatives cut off relationship, how his brothers lost job, chacha ji lost job, how they could not afford harman heart attack operation money, how nupur was mocked in school about her brother in jail etc Since people do not understand how grave the molestation charges are or what happens to such man falsely accused in jail and their family outside sadly audinence cannot sympathize with RV and think RV and family is villan. Look at SM all saying RV main villan his full family villan etc and sympathizing with Purvi and armaan too and may be kushi too. It should have been opposite 

I thnk RV and Purvi should go for divorce but court should say stay 1 year together. Than that 1 year they should fall in love. RV should tell Purvi after she apply for divorce why he did all this to her. So Purvi sympathize with him and fight for him. 

Its high time RV past is shown in more details to gain more symathy.. Right now ppl think false accusation of molestation and jail so what? Not a big thing because they do not know what happened in last few years to RV and family in details to sympathize 

They are sympathizing with villan and her family members right now because they have seen kushi and prachi from several years on TV

I want to know with audience will you sympathize with veerapan wife and siblings too although hes killed so many police and lakhs of elephants in south india? No right

Will anyone in world sympathize with osama bin laden family or Hitler family? No right indeed i am sure hitler family changed surname and went into hidding after what he did. 

So why sympathy with armaan or kushi or purvi too? See if your family does crime you too face consequences although innocent. If not why society bars prisoners family or kids from social space and do not give them jobs and taunst them everywhere. Only one family done crime why punish full family? By same logic why do full world say Germany is villan of world war 2 and japan? Is it not hitler and japan emperor who is villan not the full country? Why nuclear bomb dropped on full japan not only on their emperor or army houses to stop war? Were those lakhs who died not innocent like Purvi or Prachi. But real life do not work like this. You are part of a country, state, family etc and have to face consequences if anyone does wrong although you are innocent thats how karma works. 

By same logic Kushi full family has to take blame for what she did as they did not raise her properly or give her values etc they failed to raise her properly thats why shes going around destroying others lives by lying and playing games. Same for armaan without knowing reality he got RV arrested. You cannot just give birth to a human and leave them to do anything they like as per wish its duty of family to keep check on them so they do not do what they did to RV. Now you say Kushi is adult to prachi, purvi, ashok are not responsible for what she do as adult? But again karam does not work like that actually. Like i said USA dropped nuclear on innocents Japaneses to stop war not on their emperor who joined axis group and did WW 2 

When cruelty and violence exceeds limits you will try and attack weak point of that person, thats what RV and family doing to Purvi. But RV and family are not bad ppl not criminals like kushi or jasbir or akshay and mihika before so they will not trouble purvi so much. they only give divorce and leave at that (nowadays divorce is common not a big issue even in cities of india). RV did not put false case of Purvi and send her jail like kushi diid to him, he could to take revenge no tit for tat. That also i am sure that they are good humans so although angry with purvi and family will not abuse much just give diorce that also may not happen later on. 

I am sure in future RV will target Kushi, armaan, even prachi and family to stop Kushi villainy and stop her from destroying his family. I feel jasbir will join hands with kushi after jail term or armaan 

This show is an important show with message if only writers had shown more sensitively. Its like you must not put false accusation on a man as it destroy his life and his family and that such woman should be punished by law. I know kushi may never get punished as shes FL sister. Finally hero RV will forgive kushi and armaan as he loves Purvi not to make her sad sending Kushi to jail. 

That is problem with ITv even grave atters are pushed under carpet in name of forgiving family and pleasing family members and respecting elders etc 

As a viewer i would be dissapointed if kushi or armaan are forgiven by RV in end which is sad  

Also the writers have shown such a serious issue of RV being cheated in love and sent to jail on false charges so lightly like it did not have much impact those scenes where RV said his back story to Kushi in flashback 

Ideally RV should be telling back story to Purvi not Kushi and in detail not like this how he told. And he must ensure kushi confesses in front of public huge gathering what she did where prach, purvi, KK also there. Let them know how cruel and cunning their kushi is? 

First of all I am not defending khushi....I was sure that from starting that She will turn out to be psyco third angle Becoz nowadays Balaji likes to Spoil sister, brother,friend relationship.....But this was unexpected though it was partially expected that she was linked with Rv .. So not going with Rv Khushi connection...until marriage he was deserving for sympathy...But what was the difference between him and Khushi ... Manipulating someone that too the person who don't had any direct  connection with all his past happening for revenge can not appreciated....in this matter, purvi's family is also somewhat Equally responsible for spoiling purvi's life ... Without any background check they agreed for the marriage within one day....

No way it's justifiable what Rv and his family doing to Purvi ...If he is doing this alone without his families knowledge it will be relatable a little becoz rv was not the first' male lead who doing revenge marriage....

No way we can't compare Abhi and Rv at all...The scenario is different....Abhi and Alia literally misunderstood Pragya as purab's girlfriend until purab and bulbul eloped .....

Honestly the over naiveness of purvi was making the story literally boring means there is nothing intresting at all...If Rv wants to take revenge purvi be like if you want that you can spoil my life and take revenge .. I felt the show take leap to backward...

What's all this pehli rasoi kharab karna and all...That chachi and Bhabi is behaving like 90s sas and nanad,smiley37...Here there is difference between First season and now that though except dadi,purab ,Akash's father and Abhi 's brothers kid no one likes Pragya at all and trap her ...But pragya is not like purvi is the intresting matter to watch

Edited by Vismaya03 - 2 months ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Incredible analysis on the current plot.I am in sync with your post but there is an iota of difference between the fictional and real life.

The moot point is what do the CV's intend to do with RV's character progression sympathy overall will come later.Purvi has been portrayed as goody two shoes and innocent type so naturally the sympathy would be with Purvi.

The mistake CV's did was exposing RV's character this early in the series although others are entitled to have a different opinion.Any person plotting revenge does not disclose his intentions this early or easily in front of anybody which RV did in front of  Khushi before.

The trick of marrying a girl only to abandon her later has been done before also.Karan did this with Preeta before and the other CV's also copy or repeat the same trick with few alterations in their serials.

Nowadays I rarely see any proper love stories develop between the leads.Same damn thing gets repeated in every serial whether it's SP or Zee TV.

First the ML will get married to the FL suddenly either due to the pressure of society/divine circumstances/or ML taking revenge by marrying FL.As if every damn Love story has to begin after wedding only.

Earlier there were serials like DMG or Miley Jab Hum Tum or other serials which showcased proper love stories between any couple.

Getting back to RV I liked his grey shades but if he abandons Purvi suddenly then there's no difference between him and Khushi's character.Khushi is not gullible like Purvi and it's pretty clear that things are not that well between Armaan and Purvi.

Separations and leaps would come later between RV and Purvi but why expose RV this early? Considering Purvi's gullible good nature she will no.doubt forgive RV easily but how does it justify RV's character? RV's pain and anger should be directed at Khushi and Armaan not Purvi.

If RV has become a cunning Mastermind just to torment  Purvi then it makes no sense as such.RV could have easily targeted Khushi without marrying Purvi too.

RV has been currently portrayed as some intelligent man hope he does not become dumb like Abhi when Khushi becomes the vamp.

I expected more from RV's character.RV has to deal.with not only Khushi but Jasbeer and Ashutosh too specially Jasbeer.Why just abandon Purvi for these no good guys?

Love would come later first RV needs to think clearly what does he want going ahead with his life? He is repeating Abhi and Karan's mistake. And it's not that he has not interacted with Purvi before.Purvi loves him that much can be seen from her expressions clearly.

RV needs to be like Veer or Maahir who knew the difference between right and wrong. Otherwise what's the point of portraying him now as some super intelligent man only to become dumb later?

Yes RV cannot be expected to trust Purvi now given the circumstances but at least he needs to be conscious of the fact that his cover is already blown now and Khushi or Armaan can again send him to the gallows easily because both of them are not fools who expose their true intentions that easily.

Khushi can lodge another case against RV because RV has already gone to jail for a false case before and he has no visual or audio proof to back up his claims even if he has become a rich man today.Money Power does not guarantee Foolproof Security.

And Purvi had already started feeling the effects due to the plottings by RV's Bhabhi Why would she take RV's side if he abandons her unless I am proved wrong?

RV and Purvi both are legally married now and RV cannot or should not ignore such a fact.Khushi did not marry him but he married Purvi to take revenge on Khushi.And Khushi won't always display that same concern for Purvi otherwise she wouldn't have left RV for the rich Armaan.

RV thinks that by throwing Purvi out of his life his revenge would be complete but he has under estimated Khushi's intelligence.Right from the start before RV exposed his true colors before her Khushi had that correct intuition that RV was not the right guy for Purvi.His initials RV gave the game away.

Khushi perhaps correctly deduced that RV was her ex-flame Rajvansh.But she did not have any proof.Also she's currently unhappy in her marital life with Armaan so  getting RV back into her life is an added bonus for her 

RV is quite filthy rich now perhaps more than Armaan so Khushi would go after RV so what if Purvi's life gets destroyed in that process? Rhea did the same thing with Prachi earlier.

The mistake RV is doing now is that he's playing his game quite openly.He has taken Khushi and Armaan both lightly.Armaan's business might be down but he has not lost his wealth and status.

His success is short term but Khushi is there for the long haul.RV should not disclose his intentions to Purvi also now because Purvi would want proofs for the same.Both sisters currently love and trust each other madly.

RV needs to get his act together and not act emotionally.It was allright to expose Armaan's true face before the media but he should not have exposed his real face before Khushi.

KB has become quite interesting to watch now due to the grey calculated RV hope he plans his steps carefully and not make the blunder of losing his only love Purvi in his revenge game.

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

Great to hear your opinion! But comparing fictional characters with real life dictators and murderers is a bit too much haha. Also, even if you are comparing the crimes no way is a serial killer and genocide enthusiast the same things as what Khushi did.

i am just saying why purvi was targeted by RV and family 

Usually weakest person is family is targetted by enemies or rivals (both insiders and outsiders) 

I know the example was too much and genocide is not equal to RV going to jail 

But apart from him his entire family suffered (like how in war between two country/army) commoners suffer

Otherwise in war by your logic - two presidents of those country can fight and whoever wins that country would be declared winner no. Why go to war and kill lakhs 

In future Kushi or Jasbir will target RV weak point, may be his sister 

Thats what ppl and country do see weak points and attack 

In any war woman are targetted with rape etc by ennemy army only because strong opponent bends to them

Like japan used china/korea woman captured commoners as sex slaves. Please read their story in google

What happened to Kurdish woman in syria or iraq?

Even own country/state/society/world or family/neighbours/relatives will target weakest person  of their own to win within also not only enemies  

That is norm of world 

Its wrong true but so what 

Did not shikandi be brought in front of beeshma to kill him, to put his weapons down in mahabharat or did not ashwathama kill draupadi 5 sons sleeping in tent etc what was their mistake? Did not dhrithrastra keep quiet when draupadi cheer haran or beeshma/drona etc keep quiet? What was her fault? 

I was just saying in past history such things have happened. 

Although i do not say RV is right in targetting Purvi. Its high time he tells her truth 

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

First of all I am not defending khushi....I was sure that from starting that She will turn out to be psyco third angle Becoz nowadays Balaji likes to Spoil sister, brother,friend relationship.....But this was unexpected though it was partially expected that she was linked with Rv .. So not going with Rv Khushi connection...until marriage he was deserving for sympathy...But what was the difference between him and Khushi ... Manipulating someone that too the person who don't had any direct  connection with all his past happening for revenge can not appreciated....in this matter, purvi's family is also somewhat Equally responsible for spoiling purvi's life ... Without any background check they agreed for the marriage within one day....

No way it's justifiable what Rv and his family doing to Purvi ...If he is doing this alone without his families knowledge it will be relatable a little becoz rv was not the first' male lead who doing revenge marriage....

No way we can't compare Abhi and Rv at all...The scenario is different....Abhi and Alia literally misunderstood Pragya as purab's girlfriend until purab and bulbul eloped .....

Honestly the over naiveness of purvi was making the story literally boring means there is nothing intresting at all...If Rv wants to take revenge purvi be like if you want that you can spoil my life and take revenge .. I felt the show take leap to backward...

What's all this pehli rasoi kharab karna and all...That chachi and Bhabi is behaving like 90s sas and nanad,smiley37...Here there is difference between First season and now that though except dadi,purab ,Akash's father and Abhi 's brothers kid no one likes Pragya at all and trap her ...But pragya is not like purvi is the intresting matter to watch

Hmm are you saying that if RV tells Purvi Kushi truth she will say ok torture me i am ready 

I doubt she will do that shes naive not stupid 

First i doubt she will believe RV and family as she loves Kushi more than RV 

Purvi will refuse to believe about Kushi now if Rv says only after she trust him after some months she may agree

To convince Purvi what Kushi did will take RV many days with proofs 

Than after knowing its truth still she will refuse to act against kushi or question her as shes her sister 

Only after few more time when Kushi may try to hram Rv or his family she see in own eyes she may beleve 

No matter what love for family is supreme its easy to believe your mom, dad, sibling or kid is bad in life no matter who says 

That is why they say an enemy or rival can give accurate analysis of an humans true nature not family and friends or neighbours 

If you want to know the real person ask his enemy he will say truth all others are biased to give positive reviews only of person they cannot see negative side of person ever

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

Incredible analysis on the current plot.I am in sync with your post but there is an iota of difference between the fictional and real life.

The moot point is what do the CV's intend to do with RV's character progression sympathy overall will come later. Purvi has been portrayed as goody two shoes and innocent type so naturally the sympathy would be with Purvi.

The mistake CV's did was exposing RV's character this early in the series although others are entitled to have a different opinion.Any person plotting revenge does not disclose his intentions this early or easily in front of anybody which RV did in front of  Khushi before.

The trick of marrying a girl only to abandon her later has been done before also.Karan did this with Preeta before and the other CV's also copy or repeat the same trick with few alterations in their serials.

Nowadays I rarely see any proper love stories develop between the leads.Same damn thing gets repeated in every serial whether it's SP or Zee TV.

First the ML will get married to the FL suddenly either due to the pressure of society/divine circumstances/or ML taking revenge by marrying FL.As if every damn Love story has to begin after wedding only.

Earlier there were serials like DMG or Miley Jab Hum Tum or other serials which showcased proper love stories between any couple.

Getting back to RV I liked his grey shades but if he abandons Purvi suddenly then there's no difference between him and Khushi's character.Khushi is not gullible like Purvi and it's pretty clear that things are not that well between Armaan and Purvi.

Separations and leaps would come later between RV and Purvi but why expose RV this early? Considering Purvi's gullible good nature she will no.doubt forgive RV easily but how does it justify RV's character? RV's pain and anger should be directed at Khushi and Armaan not Purvi.

If RV has become a cunning Mastermind just to torment  Purvi then it makes no sense as such.RV could have easily targeted Khushi without marrying Purvi too.

RV has been currently portrayed as some intelligent man hope he does not become dumb like Abhi when Khushi becomes the vamp.

I expected more from RV's character.RV has to deal.with not only Khushi but Jasbeer and Ashutosh too specially Jasbeer.Why just abandon Purvi for these no good guys?

Love would come later first RV needs to think clearly what does he want going ahead with his life? He is repeating Abhi and Karan's mistake. And it's not that he has not interacted with Purvi before.Purvi loves him that much can be seen from her expressions clearly.

RV needs to be like Veer or Maahir who knew the difference between right and wrong. Otherwise what's the point of portraying him now as some super intelligent man only to become dumb later?

Yes RV cannot be expected to trust Purvi now given the circumstances but at least he needs to be conscious of the fact that his cover is already blown now and Khushi or Armaan can again send him to the gallows easily because both of them are not fools who expose their true intentions that easily.

Khushi can lodge another case against RV because RV has already gone to jail for a false case before and he has no visual or audio proof to back up his claims even if he has become a rich man today.Money Power does not guarantee Foolproof Security.

And Purvi had already started feeling the effects due to the plottings by RV's Bhabhi Why would she take RV's side if he abandons her unless I am proved wrong?

RV and Purvi both are legally married now and RV cannot or should not ignore such a fact.Khushi did not marry him but he married Purvi to take revenge on Khushi.And Khushi won't always display that same concern for Purvi otherwise she wouldn't have left RV for the rich Armaan.

RV thinks that by throwing Purvi out of his life his revenge would be complete but he has under estimated Khushi's intelligence.Right from the start before RV exposed his true colors before her Khushi had that correct intuition that RV was not the right guy for Purvi.His initials RV gave the game away.

Khushi perhaps correctly deduced that RV was her ex-flame Rajvansh.But she did not have any proof.Also she's currently unhappy in her marital life with Armaan so  getting RV back into her life is an added bonus for her 

RV is quite filthy rich now perhaps more than Armaan so Khushi would go after RV so what if Purvi's life gets destroyed in that process? Rhea did the same thing with Prachi earlier.

The mistake RV is doing now is that he's playing his game quite openly.He has taken Khushi and Armaan both lightly.Armaan's business might be down but he has not lost his wealth and status.

His success is short term but Khushi is there for the long haul.RV should not disclose his intentions to Purvi also now because Purvi would want proofs for the same.Both sisters currently love and trust each other madly.

RV needs to get his act together and not act emotionally.It was allright to expose Armaan's true face before the media but he should not have exposed his real face before Khushi.

KB has become quite interesting to watch now due to the grey calculated RV hope he plans his steps carefully and not make the blunder of losing his only love Purvi in his revenge game.

That is problem see you must first gain sympathy to the main hero of story even if hes doing anti hero job there should be strong reason and ppl must know that reason before hand. So in order for viewers to be sympathetic to RV from start you must have shown RV past in nov or dec starting only. If you do not want to expose Kushi blur her face but show his past story in details. They wasted a lot of time in Ashutosh drama and marraige with Ashutosh and jasbir drama. If makers show RV past starting only all symptahy would go to RV not Purvi or Kushi or Prachi or anyone. 

Ex abrar previous show, Preesha the FL was in gallows for killing Rudraksh(ML) elder brother brutally although later it was actually her boy friend who did that she took blame to save BF. So even Rudra was much more horrible to Preesha initially than RV yet full sympathy with Rudra not to Preesha actually by audience because viewer knew why hes acting so rude and bad. He went physical abusive with her even wanted to rape her, took her to bar and made her dance on stage in front of men throwing money etc which RV will never do. But still Rudra got much more sympathy not hatred because viewer understand his anger at his brothers death by preesha and her BF. 

Here Prachi and Purvi and Kushi are all related to past kohli so all audience know them and their family from 10 years so sympathy with Purvi not RV and family. Although RV suffered most his family suffered muh more tahn Purvi or Kushi will ever suffer full life.  

RV wants revenge from Kushi o hes targetting Purvi first as shes weak point of Kushi. If Kushi never loved Purvi why would he bother about her at all? But i am sure that he will not misbehave much wtith Kushi like Rudra did in Yeh hai chahtein with kushi because there someone was murdered only of Rudra family. 

Kushi can lodge a complaint who cares. First of all now RV is no poor guy he can hire richest lawyer of india and asia unlike before and bring out Kushi fraud and black face in case she dares put a case of kidnap. Indeed i would like to see her filing a case on him. Kushi may be more clever than RV but now RV has money to hire richest lawyers for him they will know how to handle a cunning woman like Kushi. Alll they have to do is call all ex employees and manager of company where RV worked and prove that Kushi was his GF and call all uest at his wedding and prove his wedding was that day. Than tell court Kushi did not inform her family of wedding as she had no intention to marry him but wanted to always put false allegation and send him to jail. In one hour Kushi shall be behind bars 

See you must understand a GF or wife cannot easily put rape or molestation charges on BF or husband and prove it. First who was witness to the molestation of Kushi? When so many guest at wedding how RV molested her and she never screamed or raised ruckus for others to hear? If its proved that Kushi was RV boy friend ok none of her charges will be held its very vetry tough you see. Further, RV can always say Kushi had cheated him on armaan and wants to marry him so put false case on him. In india hardly anyone has gone to jail on sexual harassment cases in office and outside forget BF and husbands going to jail in such cases. If RV was a bad man he would molest Kushi in 1 years she was his GF not on wedding day when so many there. Any good lawyer would have torn Kushi defence to shreds in few hours with witnesses. 

I do not see RV being villanish for wrong. At most he will give divorce and court will say that for 1 year stay together and than only we will decide. By than RV will fall in love with Purvi innocence. Hopefullyy by than Purvi trusst him enough to believe that Kushi put false case. 

See why is RV not saying truth to Purvi abut kushi now after marraige yet, because he knows Purvi crazilly loves her sister will not believe him. First she has to start trusting him and believe that he is right Kushi can be wrong. 

Now you know all humans never listen to anyone f they say your mom is evil your dad is evil your sibling is evil your spouse is evil your kids are evil. But outsiders who have faced the burnt or neutrals can understand what is wrong mostly or whose bad. Not 100% Kushi can fool all time, few will still trust RV without evidence against Kushi, may be his office ppl or collegemates or childhood friends who know him for long. 

But Purvi may not believe him because shes only seen loving side of Kushi even Prachi, manpreet, ashok, Ranbir(KK)  all will not believe RV if he says what Kushi did. Armaan may believe after sometime as hes lived with Kushi last 7 years so he may have recognized her true nature by now because hes a business guy. See lawyers, business guy, police, managers cannot easily be fooled by family too as their work is to in real life recognizing true character of humans only. So may be armaan do know her but he cannot say anything openly as hes also involved in this issue and may go to jail if he says truth that RV was right Kushi was wrong. 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That is problem see you must first gain sympathy to the main hero of story even if hes doing anti hero job there should be strong reason and ppl must know that reason before hand. So in order for viewers to be sympathetic to RV from start you must have shown RV past in nov or dec starting only. If you do not want to expose Kushi blur her face but show his past story in details. They wasted a lot of time in Ashutosh drama and marraige with Ashutosh and jasbir drama. If makers show RV past starting only all symptahy would go to RV not Purvi or Kushi or Prachi or anyone. 

Ex abrar previous show, Preesha the FL was in gallows for killing Rudraksh(ML) elder brother brutally although later it was actually her boy friend who did that she took blame to save BF. So even Rudra was much more horrible to Preesha initially than RV yet full sympathy with Rudra not to Preesha actually by audience because viewer knew why hes acting so rude and bad. He went physical abusive with her even wanted to rape her, took her to bar and made her dance on stage in front of men throwing money etc which RV will never do. But still Rudra got much more sympathy not hatred because viewer understand his anger at his brothers death by preesha and her BF. 

Here Prachi and Purvi and Kushi are all related to past kohli so all audience know them and their family from 10 years so sympathy with Purvi not RV and family. Although RV suffered most his family suffered muh more tahn Purvi or Kushi will ever suffer full life.  

RV wants revenge from Kushi o hes targetting Purvi first as shes weak point of Kushi. If Kushi never loved Purvi why would he bother about her at all? But i am sure that he will not misbehave much wtith Kushi like Rudra did in Yeh hai chahtein with kushi because there someone was murdered only of Rudra family. 

Kushi can lodge a complaint who cares. First of all now RV is no poor guy he can hire richest lawyer of india and asia unlike before and bring out Kushi fraud and black face in case she dares put a case of kidnap. Indeed i would like to see her filing a case on him. Kushi may be more clever than RV but now RV has money to hire richest lawyers for him they will know how to handle a cunning woman like Kushi. Alll they have to do is call all ex employees and manager of company where RV worked and prove that Kushi was his GF and call all uest at his wedding and prove his wedding was that day. Than tell court Kushi did not inform her family of wedding as she had no intention to marry him but wanted to always put false allegation and send him to jail. In one hour Kushi shall be behind bars 

See you must understand a GF or wife cannot easily put rape or molestation charges on BF or husband and prove it. First who was witness to the molestation of Kushi? When so many guest at wedding how RV molested her and she never screamed or raised ruckus for others to hear? If its proved that Kushi was RV boy friend ok none of her charges will be held its very vetry tough you see. Further, RV can always say Kushi had cheated him on armaan and wants to marry him so put false case on him. In india hardly anyone has gone to jail on sexual harassment cases in office and outside forget BF and husbands going to jail in such cases. If RV was a bad man he would molest Kushi in 1 years she was his GF not on wedding day when so many there. Any good lawyer would have torn Kushi defence to shreds in few hours with witnesses. 

I do not see RV being villanish for wrong. At most he will give divorce and court will say that for 1 year stay together and than only we will decide. By than RV will fall in love with Purvi innocence. Hopefullyy by than Purvi trusst him enough to believe that Kushi put false case. 

See why is RV not saying truth to Purvi abut kushi now after marraige yet, because he knows Purvi crazilly loves her sister will not believe him. First she has to start trusting him and believe that he is right Kushi can be wrong. 

Now you know all humans never listen to anyone f they say your mom is evil your dad is evil your sibling is evil your spouse is evil your kids are evil. But outsiders who have faced the burnt or neutrals can understand what is wrong mostly or whose bad. Not 100% Kushi can fool all time, few will still trust RV without evidence against Kushi, may be his office ppl or collegemates or childhood friends who know him for long. 

But Purvi may not believe him because shes only seen loving side of Kushi even Prachi, manpreet, ashok, Ranbir(KK)  all will not believe RV if he says what Kushi did. Armaan may believe after sometime as hes lived with Kushi last 7 years so he may have recognized her true nature by now because hes a business guy. See lawyers, business guy, police, managers cannot easily be fooled by family too as their work is to in real life recognizing true character of humans only. So may be armaan do know her but he cannot say anything openly as hes also involved in this issue and may go to jail if he says truth that RV was right Kushi was wrong. 

I understand your point completely.The points you have given is quite detailed and can be the subject of an intriguing Web Series or Courtroom drama or perhaps it can work in real life. In fiction the scenario would be completely different.

It would not work like that in the Bhagyas.Otherwise Pragya and Abhi would not have been in coma and both Rhea or Alia would have been cooling their heels in the jails.

RV can obviously engage a battery of powerful lawyers and call upon his ex boss and colleagues to testify against Khushi if she puts such an allegation on RV in the first place.But I don't think Khushi would do that though it cannot be denied bcoz currently she's thinking and acting emotionally so she would do such a thing to protect her sibling Purvi.

Also if RV engages such a battery of lawyers Armaan can also do the same.Also you need evidence in court to convict a criminal or prove somebody's innocence.Whether we like it or not RV is a convicted criminal even if he was implicated falsely.

RV can engage a battery of lawyers but he cannot erase his own criminal record.Those jail manuals and FIR copies can be accessed by Armaan's lawyers.And I don't think Armaan is that stupid or weak as he's portrayed currently.

And if possible Armaan can contact Jasbeer or Ashutosh to even the score.This does not mean that RV would easily face defeat.He's currently operating in Top Gear but this Top Gear mode won't last long.

Khushi is currently acting in quite a positive manner but going by the Bhagya trend both Alia and Rhea were manipulative enough to separate the two couples-Abhigya and Prachi-KK.So Khushi would do the same thing.

So in future when the vamp Khushi emerges from the shadows she would use any means to achieve her ends.Also then Jasbeer or Ashutosh would be the perfect allies for her.

And even if by some miracle both RV and Purvi reconcile RV's family members won't let the couple live in peace together.RV's grand-parents have genuinely accepted Purvi except the rest of the family members.RV ki Bhabhi waise bhi Purvi ke peeche haath dhoke padh gayi hain.

That's why whether it's Rudra or RV their plans were always on the wrong target-Preesha or Purvi.

Let's say Khushi does not turn negative.RV's Bhabhi or this new entry Monisha which I saw in the next episode promo she could turn out to be the new catalyst for the separation of Purvi and RV.

And as you have mentioned earlier RV would always trust his family rather than Purvi even if he loves her tomorrow.Purvi will no doubt forgive her Pati Parmeshwar but will her Pati Parmeshwar do the honours for her?

RV wants to secure justice for his family he has already achieved the first objective by becoming a big shot like his counterpart KK or Armaan because let's face the facts Money speaks for itself.But his second step will land his marital life in the troubled waters.

Leaving Purvi in the lurch would backfire on RV someday and she would not be there for him when he would need her the most.Family can protect RV but even they would not be always available to shield him from any future dangers.

It's all right he does not like Purvi but as I have mentioned before he has under-estimated Khushi's intelligence.RV's actions has already created new enemies in the form of Jasbeer or Ashutosh.

Also KK has already warned him that he would go after him if he mistreats Purvi.So that's another headache for him.Sasur bhi Damaad ka band baja sakte hain.

Still RV I think can deal with these threats but what about Purvi or her family.Purvi is much more gullible than her mom Prachi or her grandmom Pragya 

RV has money power now but Purvi she has blinkers on her eyes.Whatever any family member whether it's RV's family or her own she blindly follows it.Purvi's mom Prachi also failed to get any background checks done on Ashutosh or RV.

Unless Purvi grows a brain within her own mind she would get taken for a ride whether it's RV/Khushi/Jasbeer or anybody else.Why is she following RV's Bhabhi's instructions just like that? RV ki Bhabhi bilkul RV ki Saas ki tarah behave kar Rahi hain.

Even girls in real life are not that gullible ki koi bhi kuch bhi bolde follow kar liya use.Purvi wants to be the ideal mate and ideal Bahu just like any other normal girl but she needs to set her own boundaries too.

OK today Khushi or Prachi would stand by her side if RV abandons her but after that what? RV's grand parents might love her but how would she secure justice for her then within that 1 year window time frame set by the court? And why will RV even accept her that easily? 

Abhi and even Karan never accepted their wives that easily.Purvi's good nature might bring RV closer to her but her own or his family members would always play the spoilsport. Throw those hoodlums like Jasbeer or Ashutosh into the mix too.

RV or Rajvansh what would he then to protect Purvi? Will he believe Purvi or his family members? I would like to see how would RV's brain work like that then? 

RV needs to clear the clouds of deception then hovering over his head.RV like Abhi must not become dumb then that he's not able to deduce the reality behind truth or false stories.

Purvi's only support then would be her mom Prachi  and perhaps KK.If at all RV ends up like Maahir or Veer or Pratham/Raanav then Purvi would have perhaps got her own real knight in shining armour.

It all depends on RV how would he deal with these above mentioned problems and rescue Purvi if at all he really becomes serious about her.

Purvi's biggest support system needs to be RV.If RV really wants to secure justice for his family then sending Khushi and Armaan both to the jail is the perfect revenge for him.Tornenting Khushi would only earn brickbats from the viewers here or perhaps on social media.

If the CV's are going the KZK way where the couple's don't ever reunite then they are on the right track.But the original KZK years before was executed quite skillfully.Nikka and Mr.Bajaj were perfect and complex characters with multiple layers.

Always replicating the KZK experiment through Bhagyas won't always work no matter how many year leaps we witness in the serial.

RV is perhaps the first interesting ML I have seen so far in the Bhagya series.His pain looks justified but he perfectly hides it with such aplomb.If he can make such well intricate plans to trap a gullible FL like Purvi then what prevents him from making foolproof plans to protect Purvi also?

His character is quite layered with a sharp intellect.He rightly blames Khushi for all these changes within him but his plans are in the wrong direction.RV can see Khushi's guilt but saza de raha hai Purvi ko-kare koi aur bhare koi aur.

Let's say tomorrow Purvi and RV's son or daughter story gets added then what? Will RV and Purvi be shown in coma or staying separately? This same kind of Bhagya track has been repeated in N6 too.

I know it's just the beginning and it wouldn't be fair to draw any critical analysis on the ongoing track but the earlier trends testify to this fact.

RV,'s character progression hope it gets ahead in the right direction.His revenge can only let him go ahead so far for a short duration.His calculated nature if it's not applied for Purvi's benefit then he will end up just like Abhi or KK before him.

And getting back to Purvi she needs to grow a spine now.RV hates her now so he won't support her she has to fight her battles alone unfortunately.

RV's sudden nature change also has not opened her eyes.She has already seen Ashutosh's reality so she should have given more thought before going ahead with her wedding with RV.

If she gets abandoned by RV then not only Jasbeer even Ashutosh will go after her.Both of these no good men have bad intentions towards her.The world is not a bed full of roses it has thorns underneath it.

Being good is not bad but being gullible is just going way over the top.

Edited by masked - 2 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

There are good sisters like Bulbul and Shahana also in KKB.In gen1 sister Bulbul was good.in Gen2 sister was bad.So there is a possibility that in gen3 the sister can be good.Bcz usually that's what Ekta does usually.So there is 5 percent chance that Khushi will remain a good sister to Poorvi though she is not a white character.Because the new character Monica is a vamp and a famous actress like Shrishty is playing it.So definitely she will be given the main vamp role.

I understand your point completely.The points you have given is quite detailed and can be the subject of an intriguing Web Series or Courtroom drama or perhaps it can work in real life. In fiction the scenario would be completely different.

It would not work like that in the Bhagyas.Otherwise Pragya and Abhi would not have been in coma and both Rhea or Alia would have been cooling their heels in the jails.

RV can obviously engage a battery of powerful lawyers and call upon his ex boss and colleagues to testify against Khushi if she puts such an allegation on RV in the first place.But I don't think Khushi would do that though it cannot be denied bcoz currently she's thinking and acting emotionally so she would do such a thing to protect her sibling Purvi.

Also if RV engages such a battery of lawyers Armaan can also do the same.Also you need evidence in court to convict a criminal or prove somebody's innocence.Whether we like it or not RV is a convicted criminal even if he was implicated falsely.

RV can engage a battery of lawyers but he cannot erase his own criminal record.Those jail manuals and FIR copies can be accessed by Armaan's lawyers.And I don't think Armaan is that stupid or weak as he's portrayed currently.

And if possible Armaan can contact Jasbeer or Ashutosh to even the score.This does not mean that RV would easily face defeat.He's currently operating in Top Gear but this Top Gear mode won't last long.

Khushi is currently acting in quite a positive manner but going by the Bhagya trend both Alia and Rhea were manipulative enough to separate the two couples-Abhigya and Prachi-KK.So Khushi would do the same thing.

So in future when the vamp Khushi emerges from the shadows she would use any means to achieve her ends.Also then Jasbeer or Ashutosh would be the perfect allies for her.

And even if by some miracle both RV and Purvi reconcile RV's family members won't let the couple live in peace together.RV's grand-parents have genuinely accepted Purvi except the rest of the family members.RV ki Bhabhi waise bhi Purvi ke peeche haath dhoke padh gayi hain.

That's why whether it's Rudra or RV their plans were always on the wrong target-Preesha or Purvi.

Let's say Khushi does not turn negative.RV's Bhabhi or this new entry Monisha which I saw in the next episode promo she could turn out to be the new catalyst for the separation of Purvi and RV.

And as you have mentioned earlier RV would always trust his family rather than Purvi even if he loves her tomorrow.Purvi will no doubt forgive her Pati Parmeshwar but will her Pati Parmeshwar do the honours for her?

RV wants to secure justice for his family he has already achieved the first objective by becoming a big shot like his counterpart KK or Armaan because let's face the facts Money speaks for itself.But his second step will land his marital life in the troubled waters.

Leaving Purvi in the lurch would backfire on RV someday and she would not be there for him when he would need her the most.Family can protect RV but even they would not be always available to shield him from any future dangers.

It's all right he does not like Purvi but as I have mentioned before he has under-estimated Khushi's intelligence.RV's actions has already created new enemies in the form of Jasbeer or Ashutosh.

Also KK has already warned him that he would go after him if he mistreats Purvi.So that's another headache for him.Sasur bhi Damaad ka band baja sakte hain.

Still RV I think can deal with these threats but what about Purvi or her family.Purvi is much more gullible than her mom Prachi or her grandmom Pragya 

RV has money power now but Purvi she has blinkers on her eyes.Whatever any family member whether it's RV's family or her own she blindly follows it.Purvi's mom Prachi also failed to get any background checks done on Ashutosh or RV.

Unless Purvi grows a brain within her own mind she would get taken for a ride whether it's RV/Khushi/Jasbeer or anybody else.Why is she following RV's Bhabhi's instructions just like that? RV ki Bhabhi bilkul RV ki Saas ki tarah behave kar Rahi hain.

Even girls in real life are not that gullible ki koi bhi kuch bhi bolde follow kar liya use.Purvi wants to be the ideal mate and ideal Bahu just like any other normal girl but she needs to set her own boundaries too.

OK today Khushi or Prachi would stand by her side if RV abandons her but after that what? RV's grand parents might love her but how would she secure justice for her then within that 1 year window time frame set by the court? And why will RV even accept her that easily? 

Abhi and even Karan never accepted their wives that easily.Purvi's good nature might bring RV closer to her but her own or his family members would always play the spoilsport. Throw those hoodlums like Jasbeer or Ashutosh into the mix too.

RV or Rajvansh what would he then to protect Purvi? Will he believe Purvi or his family members? I would like to see how would RV's brain work like that then? 

RV needs to clear the clouds of deception then hovering over his head.RV like Abhi must not become dumb then that he's not able to deduce the reality behind truth or false stories.

Purvi's only support then would be her mom Prachi  and perhaps KK.If at all RV ends up like Maahir or Veer or Pratham/Raanav then Purvi would have perhaps got her own real knight in shining armour.

It all depends on RV how would he deal with these above mentioned problems and rescue Purvi if at all he really becomes serious about her.

Purvi's biggest support system needs to be RV.If RV really wants to secure justice for his family then sending Khushi and Armaan both to the jail is the perfect revenge for him.Tornenting Khushi would only earn brickbats from the viewers here or perhaps on social media.

If the CV's are going the KZK way where the couple's don't ever reunite then they are on the right track.But the original KZK years before was executed quite skillfully.Nikka and Mr.Bajaj were perfect and complex characters with multiple layers.

Always replicating the KZK experiment through Bhagyas won't always work no matter how many year leaps we witness in the serial.

RV is perhaps the first interesting ML I have seen so far in the Bhagya series.His pain looks justified but he perfectly hides it with such aplomb.If he can make such well intricate plans to trap a gullible FL like Purvi then what prevents him from making foolproof plans to protect Purvi also?

His character is quite layered with a sharp intellect.He rightly blames Khushi for all these changes within him but his plans are in the wrong direction.RV can see Khushi's guilt but saza de raha hai Purvi ko-kare koi aur bhare koi aur.

Let's say tomorrow Purvi and RV's son or daughter story gets added then what? Will RV and Purvi be shown in coma or staying separately? This same kind of Bhagya track has been repeated in N6 too.

I know it's just the beginning and it wouldn't be fair to draw any critical analysis on the ongoing track but the earlier trends testify to this fact.

RV,'s character progression hope it gets ahead in the right direction.His revenge can only let him go ahead so far for a short duration.His calculated nature if it's not applied for Purvi's benefit then he will end up just like Abhi or KK before him.

And getting back to Purvi she needs to grow a spine now.RV hates her now so he won't support her she has to fight her battles alone unfortunately.

RV's sudden nature change also has not opened her eyes.She has already seen Ashutosh's reality so she should have given more thought before going ahead with her wedding with RV.

If she gets abandoned by RV then not only Jasbeer even Ashutosh will go after her.Both of these no good men have bad intentions towards her.The world is not a bed full of roses it has thorns underneath it.

myviewprem thumbnail

First of all i want RV to prove he was wrongly sent to jail in molestation case by kushi 7 years back 

Than how can Armaan use that 7 years back jail term against RV if its proved in court that Kushi lied 

This is like Pink movie in reverse to male gender or damini movie

Actually you have correctly told RV and Kushi past could be a great court drama on OTT or even movie how innocent men are trapped by woman for success in career 

This movie will be opp of Pink as her male wronged or damini in reverse if someone can come with good script 

That is why i said they should have shown RV Kushi drama in detail of past not in 1 episode  

RV will never abandon Purvi in this life unless some circumstance force him yet he will be with her only 

Hate is also a form of love you see you hate person whom you love most 

So RV hate Purvi but in his soul he love her actually 

In future if Ashutosh or jasbir or kushi attack Purvi RV will protect her 

He told in wedding day only i will save you from all except myself in life 

Purvi right now is too innocent like a 10 year old kid by nature she just follow others orders be it bhabhi or mom or sister 

But hey shes only 22 year old once shes 25-28 she will not be so innocent so give her time 

all change after few years when they go to work or marry

was not raj vansh innocent at 23-24 years when he met kushi he was child like by nature in office 

some ppl are innocent 

Purvi is lady version of raj vansh at 24 years old 

I have seen sexual abuse in office and i have seen how bosses, senior get away with it. Its very tough for person who has undergone sexual abuse to get justice that too in a closed place like asia where everything brushed under carpet to save school, college, office reputation. Even in school and college teachers abuse kids peon and principal sexually abuse kids but no one acts.

Also even at homes among relatives or family if abuse takes place its brushed aside no complaint goes to police or authority in name of family prestige. Wives usual dowry and abuse as tool to threten husband and his family too when they want more alimoney or to teach them lesson. Hence i want atleast RV to get justice if not others otherwise ppl will think all lies of kushi is truth. That is only reason i am ok with some of his crooked ways of teaching Kushi and armaan a lesson. 

Even if that hurts Purvi in short term. But honestly i want him to tell truth to Purvi now what Kushi did to him 7 years back. I know why he is not saying to Purvi all this because hes scared she may never trust him as she love Purvi more than him. The day Purvi will truly trsust him he will no longer fear Kushi and tell truth. 

Sometimes even we are scared to come and complaint at home against teachers or relatives whom our parents think are very good. Because they may not believe us. Can we go and complaint against our mom in law to spouse not really because we know they may love them more and not believe us. Sometimes our parents or grandparents have a favourite siblings of us who may trouble us but we may never tell them in fear they may side them not believe us. 

Same thing happening to RV hes scared that Purvi do not trust him but Kushi actually 

For the moment Purvi definitely trust Kushi much more than she loves RV or trust him sorry but thats fact so i understand his fear to say truth 

Imagine a woman says a very big indystrialist reputed misbehaved who will believe her? Or a bollywood biggie? Who has believed against AB, salman, SRK, Akshay etc no one right that they are cheats or bad behaved with woman or had affairs? They all go around like saints family man best hubby best daddy no. 

That same fear RV has that Purvi will trust Kushi not him to tell truth 

I would think a million times before talking against my in laws to my spouse or against my sibling whose troubling me to my parents/grand parents or my relatives to my family. Its very tough. 

Another thing i observe in asia is society and all around target victim not abuser. If RV says kushi had affair with me and lied and sent me to jail all will laugh and say what a joke? You are man how can girl lie that you molested her etc? You are liar because in asia we are thought only a man can sexually abuse a woman or only man can cheat a woman or only man can lie about relationship. Woman are always right without even checking. 

Second issue in asia is that moment a man or woman says sexual abuse full society gangs up on them and makes fun on them. They start mocking them everywhere even n office. In office if a man says female colleague is lying he never touched her will anyone believe man or female? Mostly 99% time we believe female not man. Our thinking conditioned like that only. 

Imagine a husband says my wife hits me will indian society believe. But its true some wife hit hubby abuse them etc but society do not believe 

So i would not say RV is wrong n hidding what kushi did to him because its tough for men to prove against woman