Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: PSharada

I need some desperate hope that Agastya is alive. Surya can be another character who is out there to make profit of the fact that he resembles Agastya who was the CEO of Chaudhary sweets. But I need Agastya to be alive  - that's it. 

Surya is definitely crooked and if he turns out corrupt as well ,he will take advantage of Agastya face. That can explore the dark shades this Character will have.  But maybe we are overthinking 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

bold : This will be the next mystery in next track which has started from today 

Navya said in yesterday episode that Agastya will also die, so I am thinking one of her minions would have tampered with car breaks but then it's too easy to guess the conspirator.  Koi curiosity hi nahi rahegi 

This has to be some new enemy of Agastya and maybe someone from his own family 

I am thinking it might be Binni or someone who is hand in glove with Binni. Navya is too easy to guess. Yes Navya said that she will take the life of Agastya but I don't think it is Navya or any of her minions. 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

congratulations it's showing in Sai tagged section on instagram 

Sai will surely notice your efforts smiley27

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

him taking promise from imlie to take care og her family explains why Imlie is still in Chaudhary house and why she didn't gave up her own life despite losing him

Maybe Sonali will took her there seeing her vulnerable state as she nobody to take care of her. 

But why will she be in Agsatya bedroom as binni is still present and Chaudhary family will still consider binni only as official wife/widow of Agsatya 

See even if they do believe Agastya married Imlie, they will not believe Binni is not the first wife or legal wife. Yeh sach sirf Agastya bol sakta hai na. He will be coming back from the dead to prove this.

Anyway, I am so glad for Sonali yaar. She is the only good thing left in the show for Imlie apart from Ashuji ofc.

@Kavya, which movie is this song from? Raveena, Sunny and Saif Ali wali movie? I think I have watched this movie.

Next AT ka name we can keep that. See while everyone is excited about Sai playing Surya, we are all August fans, AT uske naam pe rakh sakte hai. 

Gags05 thumbnail

him taking promise from imlie to take care og her family explains why Imlie is still in Chaudhary house and why she didn't gave up her own life despite losing him

Maybe Sonali will took her there seeing her vulnerable state as she nobody to take care of her. 

But why will she be in Agsatya bedroom as binni is still present and Chaudhary family will still consider binni only as official wife/widow of Agsatya 

We actually don't know, it's his room, could be a guest room too..

Or else, Imlie comes to stay in another room, but somehow lands up in his room for a short while, and ends up crying..

But i am curious, where is Binny in last 2 episodes.. No character development at all so far.. if she has to be that evil, which all of us are expecting from her, thode jalwe-shalwe abhi Tak dikha dena chahiye tha..

No dhum tana yet.. 😂😂

Edited by Gags05 - 3 months ago
YourSia thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh god, I never knew it would be so tough for me to watch. I began tearing up during the car convo only, knowing the future. The happiness in their eyes.. Ughhhh why gul why??? 

Ek din, atleast ek din toh they should have been allowed to live peacefully. 

How to take this, it's too much + the dialoguessmiley28

They're echoing in my headsmiley19

But Agasthya will return, that's my firm belief coz they won't reveal the face tomorrow. This watch & kurta are not enough to prove it's him. They will find an explanation to this for sure. 

Also, I hope they play Janam dekhlo mit gayi duriyan, main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon yahaan when imlie imagines or thinks of Agasthya😭smiley28

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

What I don't understand is Imlie is wearing a saree na - She couldn't have given the saree for her babu to pull up. I understand ITV and its decency kind of stipulations but Agastya just hanging there and then the branch snapping was too cruel. 

And Gul could have given us a breather na. She could have given some moments of Agastya and Imlie at Chaudhary house. Maybe Agastya could come home and explain the whole thing and Binni exits and we have some family scenes and Valentine's celebration and then this accident happens. Why did they  do the death sequence so suddenly. If it is because of trps I really hope the trps go up. This twist is so bad on the fans at least the TRP audience hopefully has liked it. 

Someone please let me know if the views on the episode for today have gone up. 

joliefemme thumbnail

Aaj kal we aren't even getting PC, hadh hai boss. Fans ko khud hi daalne padh rahe hai. Waise there is one hot thing about the pic jo main yahan nai bol sakti :P alag se batati hoo main :P

@Sunaina, I don't think Surya will be corrupt. I believe he will be teda like Dabang movie. Agastya was an honest law abiding citizen even if he wasn't a cop. This guy despite being a cop will take the law in his hands (albeit for right reasons). He won't side with the wrong which is why he will look out for Imlie. 

Edited by joliefemme - 3 months ago
joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

What I don't understand is Imlie is wearing a saree na - She couldn't have given the saree for her babu to pull up. I understand ITV and its decency kind of stipulations but Agastya just hanging there and then the branch snapping was too cruel. 

And Gul could have given us a breather na. She could have given some moments of Agastya and Imlie at Chaudhary house. Maybe Agastya could come home and explain the whole thing and Binni exits and we have some family scenes and Valentine's celebration and then this accident happens. Why did they  do the death sequence so suddenly. If it is because of trps I really hope the trps go up. This twist is so bad on the fans at least the TRP audience hopefully has liked it. 

Someone please let me know if the views on the episode for today have gone up. 

Saree phat jaati but Agastya nai bachta.

See there is a reason they did the shaadi without the family present and before clarifying the fake wedding thing. They are going to show Imlie struggle to prove her marriage is real and Binni ke saath fake hai. Aise hi they didn't show Agastya fake marry na. Warna engagement dikha dete. 

The only reason Agastya died (fake) so soon is because they don't want the Binni truth out. This is their next track along with the raaz of who tried to kill August. The only people who heard Navya truth (to absolve Kairi and Meera) are Agastya and Imlie (may be Amar but who will believe him, Vishwa is dead). No one will believe Imlie, Agastya is not there to confirm as well. Sonali if you remember left with Ashu so she did not hear the truth of the stalker attacks.

@Gimmeitt, Binni was in the background. She will show her true colors in the next 2 days and in a month she will give the good news to the family that she is bringing in Agastya ke pyar ki nishani in the world (Imlie may be preggers too).