Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

So starting of the episode, that car conversation was like 🤌 ❤️

I had to rewatch it like 3-4 times already...

Coming to the cliff hanging, I got reminded of the dilemma in Titanic movie.. If Rose could only have made some space for Jack on that wooden cutout 😂

But seriously, if Imlie could be agile enough to climb it like a cat, and could go on the other side. August could thoda try too, sarak lete bhaisahab thoda.. 😂😂

(Maybe he couldn't, cos August Billi nai, sher hai 😉)

Jokes apart, I think they will keep the death open ended.. As someone said, if they really kill him off, they need to have a guarantee that Surya will work.. and they don't know that. Yet.. I would still like to be hopeful....

Aage ki kahaani.... Jaane, Gul and her team ki naadani.. 😂

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Are they planning to keep this open to bring him back if Surya doesn't work with Imlie? If that be the case why did they make him a Telugu character again. Arghhh...  

Mereko humara gattu wapas chahiye mummyyyyy.... 

Telugu character can never work in show like Imlie which has worked on the premise of UP/bihar  culture from the last 3 seasons. That's why this Surya Reddy is temporary character and Agasthya Chaudhary and Chaudhary family will remain integral part of show 

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

No it doesn't matter as he should still see the story (again it really depends on how free he is :P).

Sai was on chutti yesterday so was not as active I guess. Aaj bhi subah subah beach pe bhatak raha tha veda manus. Majaal hai ki kuch pics de taaki hum thoda distract ho jaye...

Hum ro rahe hai and he is ghuming on the beach smiley7 He can atleast post 1-2 pics for our sanity. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sai2311

I didn’t realise it would be so bad. The promos have been running for more than a week. We saw Imlie’s dream of him lying in a pool of blood, he saw him on the pyre, we saw saw the speeding truck and car crash. But nothing prepared me for this. smiley28

Their car conversation wa s so cute….young innocent love..waiting to spend the rest of their life together. Nazar lag gayi yaar. 

I was fine until he helped Imlie up the branch. The moment he gave up my heart sank. He always found out ways when they were attacked. Why did he give up today? smiley19 

That “Aji sunti ho” literally shattered my heart. smiley28

I dread watching tomorrow’s episode. This team has always given us the unexpected. What if they plan to shock us one more time. 

Every damn ITV character has returned from death. August babu must also return. He can’t die on us. 

I did not see that Aji sunti ho coming at all. What an amazing call back to an episode that happened months ago. Oh damn! The way that conversation broke my heart. I don't know why they didn't show Agastya try a bit harder. If Imlie was able to pull herself up, Agastya could as well. Yeh gym vym nai jaata kya? Itni der latka raha but could not bring himself up.

Kal ka episode is going to be very difficult to watch. I can imagine Sai enjoying his fans ka plight while eating popcorn. Arghhhh kisko humare emotions ki nahi padi hai.

I really felt how Kyunki fans may have felt 24 years ago when suddenly they showed Mihir dead. Tab toh logon ke paas IF bhi nahi tha to cry together. If Mihir and Bajaj can come back from the dead, our August babu can too right?

Sunaina, I agree with you, it cant be Navya, this has to be someone new. My guess is Binni and may be her accomplice who have planned to hadap karo his property. Had Agastya reached home, they would know Binni is not the real wife and she would get nothing. 

LKashish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gags05

So starting of the episode, that car conversation was like 🤌 ❤️

I had to rewatch it like 3-4 times already...

Coming to the cliff hanging, I got reminded of the dilemma in Titanic movie.. If Rose could only have made some space for Jack on that wooden cutout 😂

But seriously, if Imlie could be agile enough to climb it like a cat, and could go on the other side. August could thoda try too, sarak lete bhaisahab thoda.. 😂😂

(Maybe he couldn't, cos August Billi nai, sher hai 😉)

Jokes apart, I think they will keep the death open ended.. As someone said, if they really kill him off, they need to have a guarantee that Surya will work.. and they don't know that. Yet.. I would still like to be hopeful....

Aage ki kahaani.... Jaane, Gul and her team ki naadani.. 😂

Gags, thank you for lightening up the mood. I was this 🤏🏻 close to heading to Imlie’s bar and sing my own rendition of Sheesha Ho Ya Dil Ho. 

Your puns are always top notch 😂

Edited by LKashish - 3 months ago
joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

Telugu character can never work in show like Imlie which has worked on the premise of UP/bihar  culture from the last 3 seasons. That's why this Surya Reddy is temporary character and Agasthya Chaudhary and Chaudhary family will remain integral part of show 

Yeah if this was more permanent, they would have not made him Telugu. I don't want to hear him say Ardhamainda yaar. It is blasphemous :(

Aaj bhi ek dialogue from the car conversation was chipakoed from the other show. Sai script dekh ke eye roll karta hoga. This man surely remembers all famous dialogues from his show just the way we do.

@gags, oh totally that scene was lifted from Titanic. Sher can climb and jump. Aren't tigers from the cat family too :P 

I believe they will keep it open ended and decide based on the feedback Surya ka character gets. They will show Surya align a bit with Agastya so the audience can keep thinking if it indeed is Agastya or it is Surya. 

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Episode was indeed very much emotional sai and adrija did great as usual smiley32 i really feel August will be alive there is no way there love story can remain incomplete it will have twists and turns but it will get complete with happily ever after.So i am sure Auggy will be back.. Tab tak let's enjoy Sai as Rowdy Suryasmiley16

Waise i have a song wish iss tarah Ashiqi ka asar chod jaunga.. Tere chehre pe Apni Nazar chod jaunga  this is one of my most fav song hopefully someday it will get play in show🤩

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Marte waqt bhi his last words were that he wanted to give peace and happiness to his family. The same family who didn't care about his feelings, always made him feel the ehsaan they did by taking him in. 

Now Imlie will have to fulfill his last wish by taking care of his family. She will tolerate every insult from them and still look out for them. Oh damn. Agastya as a character>>>>>> 

No Surya however sassy can beat the man Agastya is. I'm not ready to talk about him in the past tense. 

him taking promise from imlie to take care og her family explains why Imlie is still in Chaudhary house and why she didn't gave up her own life despite losing him

Maybe Sonali will took her there seeing her vulnerable state as she nobody to take care of her. 

But why will she be in Agsatya bedroom as binni is still present and Chaudhary family will still consider binni only as official wife/widow of Agsatya 

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Next AT title already decides varna i had suggestion of Abhi Na jao chodkar as we don't want August to leave ❤

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Hum ro rahe hai and he is ghuming on the beach smiley7 He can atleast post 1-2 pics for our sanity. 

Mujhe us Ghamandi Rao ko nai dekhna akele smiley35. Jiske saath gaya uske saath pic hona mujhe smiley37 iykyk.

Hoping for some nice cute (not cringe comedy pls) reels tomorrow. He had all the time in the world to record something for his tazbu gang.