Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Hrithik is 50 now.  He has nothing to prove. 

he can wait for War 2.  He is now officially in the hasbeen diva phase - Madonna, Mariah, etc. 

Yes and no. I agree that he has nothing to prove, but he probably has a desire to be a bankable hero and superstar at 50.  I don’t think he’s a has been. He’s got a good ten years before he has to worry about becoming a has been. But if War2 doesn’t work it will be his third flop in a row and he’ll have to re-strategize.  

I think it’s flopping because of KSG’s pathetic acting. I wonder how he got the role. 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Aerial action aur airforce genre ki wajah se aur koi reason nahi hai 

Mass audiences ko iss tarah ka action samajh nahi aata smiley13

Unko ek maar 100 bimaar wale koyla khandaan hi samajh aata hai action mein smiley24

PardesiBabu thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I am glad it flopped. We need to rise above jingoism & audience rejecting such trash is always the 1st step forward smiley32

Ban in entire gulf..flop in india..the team will get shivers and think thrice before making something like this in future..knowing DP..she will maintain a safe safe distance from all of them like they never existed..at least this will put some sense in her mind and she chooses good roles like piku/tamasha..much needed flop!

Picture pehle dekhle phir trash, jingoism bolna

Best Aerial action film hai from India smiley14

Picture ka genre ki wajah se nahi chal rahi hai naa ki Pakistan prem ki wajah 

ulta BJP walon ko lag raha hai ki kuch zyada hi secular tha yeh picturesmiley36

Aur haan jab tak Pakistan terror groups ko support karta rahega aise films India se bante rahenge 

Edited by PardesiBabu - 3 months ago
Unicorn20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

- Non- holiday release 

- songs are not that good 

- no strong promotion (I dont know if just only HR and DP pair gave any interview for the movie promotion). Many people might not even know that this movie is releasing 

all these reasons made it flop despite having such strong star cast and good wom🙃 its a bit sad specially for Hrithik who puts everything in his projects. 

PardesiBabu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

It wasn’t Anti Pakistan smiley24 it was anti terror..smiley24 they even show Pak army in a bechara light lol..that they don’t want war ..and it’s actually terror groups there who are causing problems which they are not able to control smiley24 smiley24 If anything, RWers should have a problem that they gave Pak army a free pass smiley23 but everyone just wants to call any and every movie jingoistic..pehle dekho toh sahi smiley24smiley24smiley23smiley24smiley24smiley23smiley24

Wahi toh

Aisa nahi ho sakta hai ki Pakistan se terrorist attacks hota rahe par Bollywood films mein hamesha aman ki aasha chalta rahe

Kuch logon ko bollywood filmon mein zameen ka sachayi dekhi nahi jaati hai, inko bas ISI agents k saath love story dikhati jao tab khush rahenge 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Mass audience does not like aerial action films is what I understood. Without the mass audience it is tough for action films to survive. 

The music was a big let down. It affected the opening. 

The trailer was a let down too. It failed to capture the essence of the film. 

Personally I loved the film. It was thrilling to watch. Sad thing is that now no one will attempt to make aerial action films in Bollywood. We will keep getting same ghisa pita run of the mill action films. smiley19

Like Tara uncle going to pak and digging roads 

Originally posted by: Unicorn20

- Non- holiday release 

- songs are not that good 

- no strong promotion (I dont know if just only HR and DP pair gave any interview for the movie promotion). Many people might not even know that this movie is releasing 

all these reasons made it flop despite having such strong star cast and good wom🙃 its a bit sad specially for Hrithik who puts everything in his projects. 

Didn’t it release on the Republic Day? I thought it’s a holiday. In US, Independence Day is considered holiday. 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Indians aren't as enthusiastic about nationalist films as the media/government might lead you to believe. Just give them compelling stories and quality movies, not oversimplified jingoistic stuff.

Jingoism fatigue. Audience needs a break. 

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I feel Akshay has more sense than HR so it won't be that offensive and he for sure is not shouting lines which will make him lose millions of fans worldwide..

I’ve still not seen this yet. But from the few people I know that have seen it called it trash and propaganda movie. They also said they lost respect for Hrithik