Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Som21 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Tiger 3 was on the similar lines but managed to do an all India nett business of 285 cr because of the megastardom of salman khan.. Hrithik unfortunately doesn't have that pull.....fighter will end up at 180 cr nett....... average Verdict i guess

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Yes and no. I agree that he has nothing to prove, but he probably has a desire to be a bankable hero and superstar at 50.  I don’t think he’s a has been. He’s got a good ten years before he has to worry about becoming a has been. But if War2 doesn’t work it will be his third flop in a row and he’ll have to re-strategize.  

I didn’t quite get your ‘He has a desire to be bankable and superstar at 50’ ..

I thought he’s a superstar since decades, ever since he started, underperformance aside, who can deny his superstardom? smiley36

Amd let’s wait for the verdict, trades haven’t tagged Fighter as flop yet, it’s a big hit in overseas already. And in India it’s still in the theaters. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I didn’t quite get your ‘He has a desire to be bankable and superstar at 50’ ..

I thought he’s a superstar since decades, ever since he started, underperformance aside, who can deny his superstardom? smiley36

Amd let’s wait for the verdict, trades haven’t tagged Fighter as flop yet, it’s a big hit in overseas already. And in India it’s still in the theaters. 

I worded it wrong.  He has a desire to be a bankable star or more simply not to have any flops. Yes he is a superstar but superstar or not, back to back flops is reason to reevaluate.  

It completely crashed on Monday. It’s a high budget film that was probably sold for a good amount too.  Odds of it becoming a hit at this point are pretty slim.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Ye film maine bash bhi nahi Kari, Lazy Billa.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I worded it wrong.  He has a desire to be a bankable star or more simply not to have any flops. Yes he is a superstar but superstar or not, back to back flops is reason to reevaluate.  

It completely crashed on Monday. It’s a high budget film that was probably sold for a good amount too.  Odds of it becoming a hit at this point are pretty slim.

As I said, let’s see for the final outcome. It’s not a YRF film, Sid is the producer and they definitely didn’t sell it like Pathaan or War, and distributor shares will decide the verdict. 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

sad to see its dropping. I actually enjoyed this movie after a long time. 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Som21

Tiger 3 was on the similar lines but managed to do an all India nett business of 285 cr because of the megastardom of salman khan.. Hrithik unfortunately doesn't have that pull.....fighter will end up at 180 cr nett....... average Verdict i guess

Tiger 3 ko War 3 se compare karna chahiye kyunki franchise aur spy universe film thi jisme srk aur hrithik ka cameo bhi tha

Kisi ki naak kisi ki taang jo ek Stand alone film aur Eid release thi, usko ko Fighter se compare karna chahiye smiley14

Edited by PardesiBabu - 4 months ago
Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I have watched enough of Tom cruise and top gun won’t watch this desi version even though I like the cast