Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 months ago

There were many wrongs in Animal. I hate that movie. Ranbir's performance was not one of them. He deserved it

https://twitter.com/seeuatthemovie/status/1727605161164460196

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

He deserved it to the T..koi doubt nae is main..I am glad he wasn't robbed like Shahid for KS..both bloody amazing performances which deserved awards..i am now waiting for Ranbir to collect his National Award for Animal

Katyayani786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

How many actors have the guts to whip out their pee pee in the public even if itโ€™s for a movie? He deserves it just for that. But greatest actor alive? Matlab kuch bhi?

Anyway, the fact that you had to make this post to reiterate. Not very confident yayyy?๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Katyayani786 - 2 months ago
Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

His performance was phenomenal , carried the entire film in his shoulders. From first scene to last there was not one false note. Bloody brilliant. smiley32

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Did he deserve it more than the late Irfan Khan did for Angrezi Medium, Ranveer for 83 or Rajkumar for Badhaai Ho 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Did he deserve it more than the late Irfan Khan did for Angrezi Medium, Ranveer for 83 or Rajkumar for Badhaai Ho 

Yes. He deserved it as much as Irfan and Rajkumar Rao( Both previous winners) 

And Ranbir's animal performance is any day more deserving than Ranveer's in 83

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

There were many wrongs in Animal. I hate that movie. Ranbir's performance was not one of them. He deserved it

https://twitter.com/seeuatthemovie/status/1727605161164460196

I preferred Vicky in Sam Bahadur. We've seen good performances like Shahid in Kabir Singh before. It's incredibly hard to do a biopic - even Pankaj Tripathi could not manage one of that calibre. Vicky nailed it after working in several ????? films.

The male nominees were all good this year. Including Ranbir. 

But the reason people didn't care for Ranbir's win is OBVIOUS once you watch the entire show. The full thing is obvious closeups between him and Alia, to carry out their couple-winning-awards thing together. Dancing to Bobby's song from Animal - which if anything he should have done, it felt like a RARKPK award show + Animal award show and friends. 

It's cheapening any legitimacy he had. 

The other issue is that the awards were not fun - besides Ayushman's touching moment cheering for Vikrant Massey and Vikrant and KJO hugging. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs3LmgqolEw

Let's just take the very beginning of the scene when he is reasoning with his father. And tell me how is his tonal quality, dialogue delivery and expression different from when he is reasoning with Shraddha here? They are the same in every movie, every character. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 2 months ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs3LmgqolEw

Let's just take the very beginning of the scene when he is reasoning with his father. And tell me how is his tonal quality, dialogue delivery and expression different from when he is reasoning with Shraddha here? They are the same in every movie, every character. 

Everything is completely different Grumpy. But I don't expect you to see it. smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Everything is completely different Grumpy. But I don't expect you to see it. smiley36

Ok then! smiley36