Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Most from Industry didn’t support animal either 

You have to earn it 

Your product needs to make solid impact  , good or bad 

I said this before repeating again

The craze of animal impact sakaar, dunki and now fighter 

Animal on social media trending better than fighter 

yes animal earned it, but tbh that movie was vomit inducing, it didn’t make sense at all. Fighter is an attempt to a new genre and they did an amazing job, industry support depending on numbers is a screwed up logic, in that way anyone can make a trashy toxic masculinity hyper active movie. 

Anyway my point stands nobody supported, even when the movie is doing decent. That’s ok too as long as the target audience loved it. 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

yes animal earned it, but tbh that movie was vomit inducing, it didn’t make sense at all. Fighter is an attempt to a new genre and they did an amazing job, industry support depending on numbers is a screwed up logic, in that way anyone can make a trashy toxic masculinity hyper active movie. 

Anyway my point stands nobody supported, even when the movie is doing decent. That’s ok too as long as the target audience loved it. 

smiley36I guess janta wants to pay for animal to vomit rather than pay for fighter . So sad 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

smiley36I guess janta wants to pay for animal to vomit rather than pay for fighter . So sad 

Yes mass centers, that shows how much majority still believes in trashy males inducing trauma and calling themselves alpha, it’ll take 50 more years to change this I guess and these people think they made art 😝smiley36

Anyways Fighter  won’t have 500 Crores but atleast no gender will be offended and everyone will love it 😊 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

It crossed my mind that Akshay, in his usual manner, might have shared something with us. However, to my surprise, he is now engrossed in promoting his very own movie. 

It appears that a multitude of ventures are currently underway, causing everyone to prioritise their own interests. Nevertheless, the brilliance of "Fighter" shall shine through, undeterred by any external factors.

I regret to inform you that I have not yet had the pleasure of indulging in the movie you speak of, thus rendering me unable to provide an elaborate critique. However, I must assert that even from the mere glimpse offered by the trailer, it becomes abundantly clear that the absence of Deepika would have elevated this project to unparalleled heights of excellence.

smiley4

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Fighter doesn't bring anything fresh to the table. Plus, the box office numbers aren't making any headlines. By the end of next month, it'll probably be one of those movies nobody even remembers existed.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

It crossed my mind that Akshay, in his usual manner, might have shared something with us. However, to my surprise, he is now engrossed in promoting his very own movie. 

It appears that a multitude of ventures are currently underway, causing everyone to prioritise their own interests. Nevertheless, the brilliance of "Fighter" shall shine through, undeterred by any external factors.

I regret to inform you that I have not yet had the pleasure of indulging in the movie you speak of, thus rendering me unable to provide an elaborate critique. However, I must assert that even from the mere glimpse offered by the trailer, it becomes abundantly clear that the absence of Deepika would have elevated this project to unparalleled heights of excellence.

smiley4

Did Chatgpt write this?

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: carisma2

smiley4

Why are you sounding like you are writing for an English language exam smiley36

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Yes let’s compare brand Raju Hirani with Sid Anand ..

smiley26

Compare the budgets..compare the genre..& do the math..a 250cr budget mass action with a 120cr social..and if dunki got trolled at making 200cr why expect applause for fighter? 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I really don't care if celebrities support each other's movies or not....it doesn't make a difference at the end of the day......Salman and SRK are each other's friend and still their fans are always bashing them......lol..

Having said this.....I am honestly a tad bit disappointed in SRK not tweeting for Fighter........I will never forget how Hritik wrote an open letter and supported Aryan on that drug fiasco......while most celebrities shied away....and I could understand why....but for Hritik to take a huge risk when he has 2 young sons of his own......supported Aryan/SRK at that difficult time....I would have loved if SRK had said something about Fighter.....not that it would have made any difference to the final outcome of Fighter....Hritik is a huge superstar and doesn't need any help for visibility for his movies...

Waise most of SRK fans .......liked the movie and put out good reviews on twitter...