Karma - Episode Highlights

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 3 months ago

If I know when to criticise, I am also highly aware when they deserves to get appreciated smiley14

VANSHAJ is class apart as ITV show I will never deny that because that's exactly why I watch Vanshaj (If not regularly now still I do keep a tab on what's happening) smiley9

Kudos to Writers smiley32

The way they have woven characters around the Chain of, KARMA 🔥 

PSX_20240126_204649.jpg

The BEST NeiJay Content that none of us expected smiley36 smiley42 

Nopes I couldn't feel bad for Gargi or DJ remembering the Jail track of Vidur Uncle & Neil.

They freaking DESERVED this Karma hitting hard and I live for such story telling smiley32

Thank You Swastik, Maate and everyone involved smiley27

This deserved a highlight from my end so yeah smiley36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

What i loved was that Gargi's jailtime is MUCH WORSE due to her Bad Karmasmiley15 whereas Vidur uncle's suffering was only emotional and not physical and he pretty much chilled during his jailtime due to his Good Karma smiley27

Kudos to Parinita ma'am , those jail scenes were excellently performedsmiley32 smiley40

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 3 months ago
samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Bharadawajs

It's a unwritten rule that Karma & Time will bite everyone in any way in this lifetime which they showed today smiley14

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

I was also thinking the same moment when gargi and dj in that exact room where vidur and Neil met.

Dj should for once talk to Neil that how it feels when you see your parents in that condition and you feel helplesssmiley6

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

What i loved was that Gargi's jailtime is MUCH WORSE due to her Bad Karmasmiley15 whereas Vidur uncle's suffering was only emotional and not physical and he pretty much chilled during his jailtime due to his Good Karma smiley27

Kudos to Parinita ma'am , those jail scenes were excellently performedsmiley32 smiley40

Vidur was chilled because it was 2nd time so he know all the ways and shortcut to survive in that jailsmiley37. Afterall he is also a genius.

Gargi dhire dhire aadat ho jaayegismiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

I was also thinking of Vidur-Neil parallel while watching DJ-Gargi today...

That same helplessness, when you see the person you love the most in the world in such situation & can't do anything about it.., another thing that connects NeiJay....

Makers' way of showing extremes of life..

Gargi's story is such an eye opener regarding karma. like one day that woman was planning to kill someone & put the entire blame on an innocent woman; next day she was getting bullied by some prisoners...

Her past horrible deeds are making her stay in jail more painful...

Also it is something that compelled you to post a highlight thread...so it is a good thing..

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ooh I so loved Gargi in Jail scenes ❤️

If anyone needed a reality check it was her , she deserves everything she’s getting and more 

Another thing I liked today was that cute teasing banters between Neil and Isha , I know it wasn’t much but  Mohit and Kanchan scenes always bring a smile on my face