Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

That's why both Aditi and Sarvar won that Zee acting show. They are really good actors. 

True about his characters. His Flip in Jyoti was shocking. smiley37smiley39

Really? Was his character initially good?

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Really? Was his character initially good?

GDT. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Ohh God.... NeiVika dating phase is muchhh better than what I had expected....& It is really difficult to exceed my expectations because I expect a lottt.

The way Neil asked for that good night kiss!!smiley27The moment YUVIKA told her to close his eyes, Neil's expressions was sooo cuteesmiley42 Like Awww! That hair ruffling from YUVIKA also is sooo NeiVika..I can go on & on...

Emotional dependency, physical craving, desires, emotional intimacy Everything is well balanced....& Display of raw emotions...All this in a professional office setup.They are part of eachother's family also in a way.I had never seen anyother show's dating phase this much fulfilling... This is what we always wanted & now all I can say is"Thank you, Swastik"

Mujhe lagta hai Yuvika's I love you & kiss ek saath milega...but mujhe koi problem nahi hai agar jald mil jaye toh....

I loved Yuvika-Kabir interaction. They have such an interesting chemistry!! That back & forth dialogue-baazi, look in their eyes uff it was soo good. & Sarwar-Anjali were fantastic!!!!

& Yes he narrated his own story only....

& I don't know if you noticed it,but he actually updated his couplet..

On previous episodes first line of his couplet was:

"Tinka tinka nanhi chidiya 

Kyon bana rahi hai ghosla.."

& He met YUVIKA  & after knowing about her mindset, determination & strength

He erased the word 'why', he understood her reasons

"Tinka tinka nanhi chidiya

Bana Rahi hai ghosla"

I loved this detailing....

He called YUVIKA' nanhi chidiya 'bcz he must have found out from his research how new & inexperienced YUVIKA is without any formal business training..but he will get to know about her biggest strength & Sarthi once he comes into her World....

This man won't take that Sarthi lightly... because agar Rathi Ko harana hai toh pehle Sarthi Ko harana hoga....

I am waiting for Kabir vs Neil...

Precap is 🔥

Till now whatever they have shown of Kabir has been classy...I know how good Sarwar is as an actor & Swastik loves Karna so he is gonna be prominent for sure...

Thanks for the highlight Dii... lots of lovesmiley27

I have so many things to say about this in depth reply of yours but this is not the right time please after one or two three weeks mujhe yaad dilana, I am bookmarking this topic will reply to this when the time will be right smiley20

Much love to you too sweetheart smiley31

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Yes , episode 11 was the first episode that i watched and this was what i had to watchsmiley7

So you have never watched the first 12 episodes?smiley3

Dinner party episode was the best episode in the show and it was episode 12

Episode 12 I guess I watched not 11.

Episode 1,2,3,4 also I binge watched smiley20

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Spandan24

Kabir Oberoi , he seems to be a good villain the build up is perfect although don't have high hopes regarding execution as you have said and we have seen Swastik is fukked up when it comes to execution . He has the potential to be the perfect Karna . 

I looking forward to Neil vs Kabir 🔥

Neil always tries to stay updated regarding Yuvika it's a good thing as she doesn't tell everything to him 

The NeiVika scene is very cute , Yuvika got her revenge 🤣 bus ab dono ka teasing ho gya ho to presentation khatam kar dalo 🤣 

They should finish the presentation this week only smiley36 smiley43

Neil v/s anything and everything is interesting bas wohi dene mein Swastik ko maut aati hai smiley1

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 5 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

That's why both Aditi and Sarvar won that Zee acting show. They are really good actors. 

True about his characters. His Flip in Jyoti was shocking. smiley37smiley39

Some of his flips in KP was shocking too even when he was a positive character there smiley37

Very Versatile he is and Aditi is a phenomenal actress smiley42

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: rbpll

Why did they dress Kabir like a lukkha?smiley39Dress him like a sharp businessman in formals. Hope Kabir ke challenges acche ho...and yuvika actually defeat ho. Varna it will be like always...yuvika facing challenges and with bhashans she will overcome all the issues. Kabir being villain should say some hard facts especially to DB and yuvika tab jaake kuch maza aaye. They should not bring him just to glorify yuvika being all strong and resilience.smiley39

His MAWALI look is to show exactly how much he hates Mahajans, he refused to look sophisticated & classy like them smiley37

After few episodes he will do Tandav like Shiv to display his dark side smiley39 smiley36

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

His MAWALI look is to show exactly how much he hates Mahajans, he refused to look sophisticated & classy like them smiley37

After few episodes he will do Tandav like Shiv to display his dark side smiley39 smiley36

Red ; I hope we get to see that scenesmiley37