~ Episode Highlights ~ The Meeting With Mr.Oberoi

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

This woman has solved the biggest puzzle of her life, compared to that those riddles are nothing Mr. Oberoi smiley36

iqvy88.jpg

I know, I know those riddles were meant to get solved only, because characters like Mr. Oberoi plays only when the opposite party is worth it smiley15

PSX_20231216_213735.jpg

He said so many things, without saying much smiley20

Obviously that, "Ek din ek baacha Mumbai mein apne AAP ko aanath pana" is HIS Story only smiley28

But the fact that he told that to Yuvika sooo softly, he actually explained his stance

"It's a land of opportunities ma'am and I am doing the same" 

That says alot, only if you can hear........ 

He had started his business from the dust, he knows the real struggle of building up an empire of business that's why he holds grudges against those who gets business empires through Successionship specially those who lacks KABILIYAT yet gets everything on a Golden Plate, that's exactly why HE Targets to overtake Baap-Dada ka business from every na-kabil so called VANSHAJ 🎲  smiley32 

This a a brilliant backdrop that a character can get, FANTASTIC Build Up 🙌 

Swastik's build ups are fire 🔥 

-o2b5jq.jpg

Teenka teenka Nanhi Chidiyaa 

Bana rahi hai ghoshla 

Kabir aayega, tod dega!

Dhara ka dhara reh jayega tera hausla smiley28 

He is here to break HER Paradise, let's see how far he goes for that and exactly where he draws his freaking line.......... smiley24

"Thooo bataiyee Meeting kaisi rahi Aap ki?" smiley37

See I told you all, this human is NOT Bhoomi, ishe SAB janna hota hai, he prefers to keep himself updated regarding HER smiley27 smiley39

PSX_20231216_221430.jpg

I was actually wondering about Delhi's weather when she was in Mumbai for the Meeting smiley36 

So Mr apni Mrs ko laane Raat ko Airport gaye the smiley14 

Thank you for the weather update Writers smiley27

Yuvika shared her apprehension regarding Mr. Oberoi to Neil smiley32 

Her Intuitions NEVER fails in such matters smiley28

PSX_20231216_221051.jpg

Shut Up Neil Bharadawaj smiley7 

It's not Professional, it's bloody PERSONAL smiley22

PSX_20231216_221251.jpg

But of course Writers can't afford to let this human sense that right now 🚶🏼‍♀️ 

Anyways,

He actually asked for Good Night KISS smiley43 smiley42

PSX_20231216_223039.jpg

and Yuvika took her revenge for the last night tease smiley37

PSX_20231216_223159.jpg

The way NeiVika playing with each other's Hormones 😭 smiley37

PSX_20231216_160144.jpg

Swastik Their First KISS better be worth the patience smiley7 smiley36

Good Night 🌉 

Thanks for reading smiley9

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Kabir Oberoi is definitely out for revenge for something personal which happened due to the Mahajans

Swastik please make Dadababu as Kabir's dad or make sure that Kabir had the darkest hour of his life because of Dadababu , cause THE ENTIRE FORUM wants to see Dadababu in a negative lightsmiley42

NeiVika scenes were too cutesmiley42

I seriously can't believe that we haven't gotten a NeiVika kiss yet , even SimJay had one in episode 11smiley37

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 5 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

This human has reserved the first post so that he can write his theory about Mr. Oberoi in BOLD for Writers to pick that smiley37

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

This human has reserved the first post so that he can write his theory about Mr. Oberoi in BOLD for Writers to pick that smiley37

Yes I've written my peice , do check itsmiley37

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yet to watch the epi 

Will comment once I actually watch it 

But yesterday’s new Character entry was something...

I wasn’t really looking forward to Kabeer but damn the man’s classy ! hope he brings good dynamics to the show and only minds his Business and nothing else 

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

So far I am neutral towards Kabir and the actor playing him...need to see more of him to form opinion. Hope he turn out a good villain and actually bog down mahajans including yuvika unlike dj whose plan always keep on failing.smiley39 I like his opportunity waala dialogue which is true in today's dog eats dog world. Though I didn't like those riddles...it is getting cringey.smiley37

In the whole confrontation of Kabir-yuvika....today yuvika come across a bit arrogant for me. Her dialogue of baap-daada ke kamaaye hue (didn't remember the dialogue) is highly ironical as me and pete discussed.smiley37 I was like behen tune kaunsa scratch se business shuru kiya. You are also doing business on baap-daada's kamaya hua foundation.smiley37

You said that Mr. Bhardwaj want to know everything about Mrs. Bhardwaj. Arre he has to kyunki yuvika aadhi chize share nai karti. Is baat pe apne papa pe gayi hai. Neil is no bhoomi ki chup baithe is baat pe.smiley37

I knew neil ko kiss nai milegi.smiley36 See, yuvika will never kiss deliberately. Neil jab seduce karega yuvika ko tab khud ba khud she is ready to get kissed.smiley37

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Oberoi is definitely out for revenge for something personal which happened due to the Mahajans

Swastik please make Dadababu as Kabir's dad or make sure that Kabir had the darkest hour of his life because of Dadababu , cause THE ENTIRE FORUM wants to see Dadababu in a negative lightsmiley42

I seriously can't believe that we haven't gotten a NeiVika kiss yet , even SimJay had one in episode 11smiley37

Mera vo theory bhi add kar de jo EDT me discuss Kiya thasmiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Whaaaaat SimJay kissed in Episode 11? smiley3

Thank God I started watching Vanshaj from Episode 13 smiley37 

Writers are playing with US smiley7 

All these build ups better be worth their First Kiss smiley15 No one is interested in SimJay Kiss.

NeiVika's first kiss should be special, Neil waited Years for THIS smiley37 Aaj tho maang hi lia openly campus mein chillake smiley39 smiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Effervescent_R

Yet to watch the epi 

Will comment once I actually watch it 

But yesterday’s new Character entry was something...

I wasn’t really looking forward to Kabeer but damn the man’s classy ! hope he brings good dynamics to the show and only minds his Business and nothing else 

Do drop your reviews here after watching, looking forward to read it smiley9

Told you Ahuja is a good actor, you never know he switches effortlessly like within a single episode he can flip and you will keep wondering what has just happened, his choices of characters are like that smiley36 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

So far I am neutral towards Kabir and the actor playing him...need to see more of him to form opinion. Hope he turn out a good villain and actually bog down mahajans including yuvika unlike dj whose plan always keep on failing.smiley39 I like his opportunity waala dialogue which is true in today's dog eats dog world. Though I didn't like those riddles...it is getting cringey.smiley37

In the whole confrontation of Kabir-yuvika....today yuvika come across a bit arrogant for me. Her dialogue of baap-daada ke kamaaye hue (didn't remember the dialogue) is highly ironical as me and pete discussed.smiley37 I was like behen tune kaunsa scratch se business shuru kiya. You are also doing business on baap-daada's kamaya hua foundation.smiley37

You said that Mr. Bhardwaj want to know everything about Mrs. Bhardwaj. Arre he has to kyunki yuvika aadhi chize share nai karti. Is baat pe apne papa pe gayi hai. Neil is no bhoomi ki chup baithe is baat pe.smiley37

I knew neil ko kiss nai milegi.smiley36 See, yuvika will never kiss deliberately. Neil jab seduce karega yuvika ko tab khud ba khud she is ready to get kissed.smiley37

Ahuja can be a fantastic villain but depends upon the Writers smiley39 Unka KARNA prem jag jayega and they try to whitewash tho ho geya smiley36 

I loved the way he was sitting in board room in precap smiley37

PSX_20231217_013924.jpg

His riddles has rhymes at least smiley36 as of now I'm loving his Couplets smiley42 Yuvika's Business is Baap Dada ka tabhi Oberoi has targetted that and he is continuously gonna TEST her capabilities putting her in challenging situations ishi bahane business sikh jayegi smiley37

I actually LOVE the fact that, NEIL Asks her questions, he keeps himself updated about her, I mentioned it because I love this thing about him smiley9 Only someone like Neil can handle a person like Yuvika smiley39 Woh Banda board room mein jaisa khada hai besides her thats actually class apart smiley37 

Han woh kiss nehi milegi yeh tho was very obvious thing, campus koi jagah hai kiss karne ka smiley7 Their First KISS should be in a private area at least, not in open campus smiley36

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 5 months ago