Alia547 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I know it's weird to judge them with one episode,but I would like to know what are your thoughts about the new entries and would like to share my pov as well :)

Armaan : Dang the entry was SPLENDID! This might be the first time,armaan is getting a proper rishta ml treatment and Rohit dayumm nailed it like a pro, I have watched his performance atleast 10 times by now. 

But I do feel like this looks like a whole new character,the soft armaan sa vibes that Sheh displayed is currently missing,(i can't blame him since this is his 1st day) but still he looks more suited as a hot no nonsense super masculine lawyer who ain't ready to take any shit from anyone unlike the previous one who used to preserve toffee wrappers in a jar (😭😭)

Coming to his chemistry with abhira,i think the SPARK was kinda missing like it's too early too judge but his chashma ruins the whole essence totally,he looks a bit old infront of Sam icl. I hope with time the chemistry improves and it gets better and better :) Also why was he giving heart eyes to Ruhi during her entry he was kind of blushing seeing her it looked weirdsmiley14

Ruhi : She's so cute and talented,a perfect casting to play adult Rooh,does perfect justice to what Hera did.Ik she's parallel fl,but I found it unnecessary to give her a fl wali entry,was it really needed?? Even her mom despite being gen 2 ml's daughter got a plain ass entry but here the case is completely different,I get it dkp wants to paint ruhi as the "prettier" one (the reason why armaan fell for her at the first meet itself) but it didn't go with me really well,idky (y'all might feel that I am a salty Sam fan lol).Other than that,Garvita did a pretty good job,she gives the grey shaded parallel lead vibes really well,as of now I am completely satisfied with her performance.Will definitely miss Pratiksha's memes tho smiley37

Earlier this was Samridhii's ONE MAN SHOW,now she has got two people who matches up her level! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Garvita is phenomenal! Why didn't the casting director cast her instead of prat in the first place? That being said, I don't feel garvita is roohi, may be it will take time to get used to new actors 

Rohit can act, but doesn't bring the vulnerability the character of armaan requires, which shehzada brought it in beautifully. But m willing to give time and see

Alia547 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Garvita is phenomenal! Why didn't the casting director cast her instead of prat in the first place? That being said, I don't feel garvita is roohi, may be it will take time to get used to new actors 

Rohit can act, but doesn't bring the vulnerability the character of armaan requires, which shehzada brought it in beautifully. But m willing to give time and see

Ikr Garvita is too good,now roohi is getting better outfits and not the old frilly sarees as well! ngl I have a feeling that she's gonna give a tight competition to Samridhi in acting department but at the same time have to admit that these two have sm chemistry! Like I am more interested in watching roohi-abhira dynamics more than armaan- abhira as of now 

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

On chemistry, they already served in spadefuls in the montage. So can’t say it was missing in an episode that did not offer scope for the same. The actors are going to miss a beat here and there, till they get their feet firmly on ground. Not fair to them to keep comparing them to the previous ones who were both cringe on day 1. On vulnerability, Shahrukh does vulnerability and Ajay Devgan does vulnerability too. Depends on what brand we like. I for one prefer AD so I think Rohit will give vulnerability his own tadka, quite different from Armaan 1.0. Rest we have to wait and watch!

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Rohit is a good actor but sadly he and Samridhi have zero chemistry. Also smiley23he looks older than her 

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Armaan Looks Handsome with sime diffrence of look Like Beard,Hair,Musules and Googles and Professionalism.As we Know that Armaan is A Lawyer Who was already 28-30 from starting as He was Well established Lawyer and Won many cases and Abhira called him Dadaji Age and from this point of view We May say that This look is a look of real Armaan poddar Actor Look Like 30(I know He is 37 in real) And Most of the lawyer Have Googles(Cause Study of too many cases may be) And Hair Is Ok If Age is Presented as 30 and BEARD of New Armaan Is Also Good And After One week We forgot old one(I Know Some people Find it difficult,I don't mean of Any controvery This is general pov)The old Arman was Looked like 23-24 year charming boy I mean A College student type Who was Smart enough But This Guy Is Well suited In A Lawyer Proffession and Voice is Also Good.Not Emotional type voice Dadisa Mujhe maaf kardo,Some kind of positive attitude in voice.So This Is all that I Notice on Armaan Charachter bro And Ruhi I Don't Know Well But I Want to say One thing that this is A Very good replacement of Roohi from old one,She is Looking more beautiful more cultural engaed type and Her cloths choice is also Good πŸ‘ (Her cloths choice remembers me of Akshra,Naira type cloths) However old Ruhi wear Cloths that were strange from yrkkh type audience.(I Am from a new generation and i support and respect all girls,i less like old Ruhi cloths that does not mean I Am Against New generatibo woman cloths,This is fine But It was my point of view)

So Armaam Is Good,Ruhi is Good And I Think Now Story also turns a freshness that really needed that is what we all needed So Hope you like my point of view.

If I Mistakely made any mistake in amy statement so Sorry Guys ....πŸ™

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Alia547

Ikr Garvita is too good,now roohi is getting better outfits and not the old frilly sarees as well! ngl I have a feeling that she's gonna give a tight competition to Samridhi in acting department but at the same time have to admit that these two have sm chemistry! Like I am more interested in watching roohi-abhira dynamics more than armaan- abhira as of now 

Garvita is very good but people love Abhira a lot, & samridhii is fantastic 😍 so i don't think Garvita or anyone holds a candle to samridhi. Abhira is extremely loved by her fans, abhimaan fans as well as fans of her father in gen 3 

Alia547 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Garvita is very good but people love Abhira a lot, & samridhii is fantastic 😍 so i don't think Garvita or anyone holds a candle to samridhi. Abhira is extremely loved by her fans, abhimaan fans as well as fans of her father in gen 3 

ooh yes,but i saw comments saying that garvita has got more screen presence than sam, i got a bit confused there lol

SereneWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The new ones are definitely an upgrade. Shehzada was good at romance/ heat eyes and bringing a softness in Armaan that I felt bad for him even when I was super irritated by his antics/decisions. But he was bad at a lot of things. He did improve a little on his emotional scenes but he has a long way to go and the attitude, swag wale scenes tho he was never able to carry. I remember when the script of the scene on day after Yuvraj attacked Abhira in PH and Armaan wanted to accompany Abhira to make sure she is safe was leaked. The script wanted Armaan to come out of car with swag and all but in the actual scene it fell flat. Even in the Makar sankranti episode and infront of Yuvraj when PH attack happened, the attitude and swag that the dialogues implied were absent. 

On paper Armaan is supposed to be a confident lawyer who is cool as a cucumber in the middle of the court hearing where the opposition is seemingly winning, who knows he is admired by the ladies and proud of that, who doesnt give a damn that people are staring at him n his wife cuz they are shoeless or when he is carrying his wife bridal style in front of his fam or society. But he is also the same guy who tears up easily, pacifies people, wants to please his family especially his dadisa and Vidya because of the way he grew up and his issues of being unloved and fear of losing his loved ones. He can be selfless, patient, responsible, kind, emphatetic, dutiful but also delusional, selfish, impulsive in anger etc. And Armaan and Abhira's relationship is so unique. He lets her dominate him but also takes reign when he feels things are going overboard yet ultimately she wins. He becomes a child along with her but also takes care of her. Scolds her but also pampers her. The softness, fondness, irritation, exaspertaion.. like there isnt an emotion that he doesn't go through with her lol And a lot of their relationship is based on becoming each other's habit and the extreme emotional attachment they developed. The gestures and nuances that come with that comfort level between the characters can't be replicated in a few eps lol Rohit Purohit has the acting range to bring all that screen though I found him a bit awkward today in Abhira and Armaans scene after the trip and fall but he got the swag, attitude and confident part down. Abhira and Armaan look good together. He has a soft voice and based on BTS clips he has the potential to be the Armaan that was always on paper. Shehzada needed months to become the Armaan that we now know, with some time Rohit will adjust to the character too.

Coming to Ruhi she is supposed to be a grey character. Not evil or vamp. She acts out when it comes to her B Nanu and Armaan cuz of her insecurites and abandonment issues but otherwise she doesnt hate Abhira. Garvita brings out the chirpy and cute Ruhi that kid Ruhi and initial Gen4 Ruhi was but she also gave vamp wale expressions today which doesn't suit Ruhi's character(so far) lol maybe the character will turn darker or Garvita has to tone it down. Prev actor was so so bad so anything is better than that.

Edited by SereneWorld - 1 months ago
Alia547 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SereneWorld

The new ones are definitely an upgrade. Shehzada was good at romance/ heat eyes and bringing a softness in Armaan that I felt bad for him even when I was super irritated by his antics/decisions. But he was bad at a lot of things. He did improve a little on his emotional scenes but he has a long way to go and the attitude, swag wale scenes tho he was never able to carry. I remember when the script of the scene on day after Yuvraj attacked Abhira in PH and Armaan wanted to accompany Abhira to make sure she is safe was leaked. The script wanted Armaan to come out of car with swag and all but in the actual scene it fell flat. Even in the Makar sankranti episode and infront of Yuvraj when PH attack happened, the attitude and swag that the dialogues implied were absent. 

On paper Armaan is supposed to be a confident lawyer who is cool as a cucumber in the middle of the court hearing where the opposition is seemingly winning, who knows he is admired by the ladies and proud of that, who doesnt give a damn that people are staring at him n his wife cuz they are shoeless or when he is carrying his wife bridal style in front of his fam or society. But he is also the same guy who tears up easily, pacifies people, wants to please his family especially his dadisa and Vidya because of the way he grew up and his issues of being unloved and fear of losing his loved ones. He can be selfless, patient, responsible, kind, emphatetic, dutiful but also delusional, selfish, impulsive in anger etc. And Armaan and Abhira's relationship is so unique. He lets her dominate him but also takes reign when he feels things are going overboard yet ultimately she wins. He becomes a child along with her but also takes care of her. Scolds her but also pampers her. The softness, fondness, irritation, exaspertaion.. like there isnt an emotion that he doesn't go through with her lol And a lot of their relationship is based on becoming each other's habit and the extreme emotional attachment they developed. The gestures and nuances that come with that comfort level between the characters can't be replicated in a few eps lol Rohit Purohit has the acting range to bring all that screen though I found him a bit awkward today in Abhira and Armaans scene after the trip and fall but he got the swag, attitude and confident part down. Abhira and Armaan look good together. He has a soft voice and based on BTS clips he has the potential to be the Armaan that was always on paper. Shehzada needed months to become the Armaan that we now know, with some time Rohit will adjust to the character too.

Coming to Ruhi she is supposed to be a grey character. Not evil or vamp. She acts out when it comes to her B Nanu and Armaan cuz of her insecurites and abandonment issues but otherwise she doesnt hate Abhira. Garvita brings out the chirpy and cute Ruhi that kid Ruhi and initial Gen4 Ruhi was but she also gave vamp wale expressions today which doesn't suit Ruhi's character(so far) lol maybe the character will turn darker or Garvita has to tone it down. Prev actor was so so bad so anything is better than that.

This is so well written omg,what a perfect analysis,loved it!