He looks hot

Is it just me or the pictures are low quality 

Edited by priya185 - 3 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: priya185

He looks hit

Yeah, he is looking fine! But the pictures are not the best quality. I have been saying this Aditya, if you have me hired as your photographer, consultant, and stylist, you would not have to worry about these things. Kabie advise leh bhi liya karo. smiley42

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 3 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

He looks hot

I could not tag you but I think the pictures are better quality if you open the article. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This is the guy I want to see Dp working with. OMG what a hot pair they would be in romantic thriller movies or romantic drama. WOW I would've loved to see them together on screen. Aditya is the most good looking EVER I love his personality and everything, he is perfect guy. Matter of fact, I hope to find someone exactly like him lol I was so jealous of sanya when she was romancing Aditya in Ludo. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

This is the guy I want to see Dp working with. OMG what a hot pair they would be in romantic thriller movies or romantic drama. WOW I would've loved to see them together on screen. Aditya is the most good looking EVER I love his personality and everything, he is perfect guy. Matter of fact, I hope to find someone exactly like him lol I was so jealous of sanya when she was romancing Aditya in Ludo. 

Yes, yes, yes! You can find someone exactly like him. Because I have put a reservation hold on the actual Aditya for me. Just kidding! I agree! He is nearly perfect! smiley36If only he put himself out there more so us fans could get to know him a bit more. 

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aditya is so handsome.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lauriesa

Aditya is so handsome.

IMO most handsome man in Bollywood. Ticks every box for being my type physically! 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

But now that I think about Arjun rampal in his younger was the most good looking. After arjun then Aditya arrived with his looks in aashiqui, he can also act what a threat. 

Edited by Terenaina - 3 months ago