







Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He looks hot
Is it just me or the pictures are low quality
Yeah, he is looking fine! But the pictures are not the best quality. I have been saying this Aditya, if you have me hired as your photographer, consultant, and stylist, you would not have to worry about these things. Kabie advise leh bhi liya karo. 
I could not tag you but I think the pictures are better quality if you open the article.
This is the guy I want to see Dp working with. OMG what a hot pair they would be in romantic thriller movies or romantic drama. WOW I would've loved to see them together on screen. Aditya is the most good looking EVER I love his personality and everything, he is perfect guy. Matter of fact, I hope to find someone exactly like him lol I was so jealous of sanya when she was romancing Aditya in Ludo.
Originally posted by: Terenaina
This is the guy I want to see Dp working with. OMG what a hot pair they would be in romantic thriller movies or romantic drama. WOW I would've loved to see them together on screen. Aditya is the most good looking EVER I love his personality and everything, he is perfect guy. Matter of fact, I hope to find someone exactly like him lol I was so jealous of sanya when she was romancing Aditya in Ludo.
Yes, yes, yes! You can find someone exactly like him. Because I have put a reservation hold on the actual Aditya for me. Just kidding! I agree! He is nearly perfect!
If only he put himself out there more so us fans could get to know him a bit more.
Aditya is so handsome.
Originally posted by: lauriesa
Aditya is so handsome.
IMO most handsome man in Bollywood. Ticks every box for being my type physically!
But now that I think about Arjun rampal in his younger was the most good looking. After arjun then Aditya arrived with his looks in aashiqui, he can also act what a threat.
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/dhurandhars-20-year-old-sara-arjun-goes-bold-and-sultry-for-her-latest-shoot-internet-cant-stop-talk_230721
O.M.G I need Shraddha has moved on but Sara nice try. https://youtube.com/shorts/iKshMDbP5tk?is=-ElsQBSc7ZrdLf8d
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/aditya-seal-and-anushka-ranjan-announce-their-first-pregnancy-ive-waited-a-hundred-years_234584
https://x.com/i/status/2075414847593034165
2