Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Aish1989

Was Barfi masala? That movie was 100 cr super-hit despite only releasing in 1200 screens. In before you claim Barfi is semi-hit or sth with a site that fails to give Bhoot a verdict even after 4 years lol. 

Sam should have done better than it did given deshbhakti subject. Reviews from critics were average. Both Sam and TJMM got average verdict. Difference is you are arguing average Sam is clean hit lol. 

It is the fact you had to go back 12 years ago, to find a movie that wasn't masala, a movie that has one of the best actresses as his co star in Bollywood proves my point. Like you keep creating these excuses that don't even make sense.

Screenshot Capture - 2024-01-25 - 20-05-07.png

https://www.sacnilk.com/news/Sam_Bahadur_2022_Box_Office_Collection_Day_Wise_Worldwide

Screenshot Capture - 2024-01-25 - 21-07-08.png

https://www.addatoday.com/2023/12/sam-bahadur-box-office-collection.html

Those are just FACTS!!!!

And unlike TJMM Sam only had 1300 screens to make this amount. 

It just too easy.

Edited by lauriesa - 4 months ago
StacyStyle thumbnail

Edited by lauriesa - 4 months ago
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

O Bhen$$$d yeh Sangam ka remake hai???

Yaar us pichchar mein maine Vijayanthimala ke jawani ko discover kiya tha smiley43 Kya lag reli hai is pichchar mein boss. Katrina bhi fail. OMG.smiley42

Alia woh khoobsurati aur woh oomph 🥵 aur woh grace ko match nahin kar payegi. But haan at least acting kar lengi decent. 

Ranbir-Vicky ke screen chemistry aur Bhansali ke visuals aur music kheench lenge pichchar hopefully 🤞

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

The article doesn't mention that Love & War would be a remake...so my question (and not only mine): how sure is it that it is a remake of the Raj Kapoor movie?

A date two years in advance...just to fix a holiday date? May be crowded at that time again...

Anyways, it's a really long time until the film's shooting is shedulded to start...at the moment, it just seems to be what the article tells - a casting coup.

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
StacyStyle thumbnail

Ranveer, Deepika and Vicky would have been a better cast. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saleem-Pheku

Ranbir-Vicky ke screen chemistry aur Bhansali ke visuals aur music kheench lenge pichchar hopefully 🤞

The conversation the boys have describing the girl not knowing their describing the same girl. That always happens in these cheesy  triangles 

Posted: 3 months ago

I just saw this so he’s ok now to work with someone who says had abused him on the sets or others. This is his own statement and even Anil Kapoor mentioned that only the lad would reject slb. I wonder what Anil Kapoor would say now lol. Vanga now slb Chopra is right he sell his own sole. 

https://www.mensxp.com/entertainment/celebrities/97966-ranbir-kapoor-reveals-sanjay-leela-bhansali-hit-and-abuse-him-black-assistant-director.html

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

The article doesn't mention that Love & War would be a remake...so my question (and not only mine): how sure is it that it is a remake of the Raj Kapoor movie?

A date two years in advance...just to fix a holiday date? May be crowded at that time again...

Anyways, it's a really long time until the film's shooting is shedulded to start...at the moment, it just seems to be what the article tells - a casting coup.

well title hints that it’s some triangle like the movie sangam which I saw in YT and googled the plot.  Though don’t see what’s so epic !! I think with deepveer these two hadn’t worked in movies together so it got curiosity n then they clicked. Whereas we have seen these three in movies together. Slb just casted the Kapoor lad due to his last outing only n when others like the khans rejected his scripts. he roped in Alia as he worked with her in Gangubhai n I guess Vicky as she worked with him in raazi n the lad worked with him in the past n Alia and him in brahmastera. The only thing is why would someone work with someone who he openly said in interviews tortured him.  Then again he said he would not work in vanga type movies. Point is hes the kinda guys u take with grain of salt.