Originally posted by: wat_up

megastars smiley37 Gosh 

I'm laughing my ass off too. smiley37

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

megastars smiley37 Gosh 

Their boring  PR has started, and then watch Vicky overshadow both their average selves.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Vicky was supposed to overshadow RK with Sam Bahadur according to 99.9% IF members. 

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Vicky was supposed to overshadow RK with Sam Bahadur according to 99.9% IF members. 

And he did, that is why Sam Bahadur is a huge critical acclaim and a box office hit. The only thing that people talk about Animal is about misgony, while all anyone talk about Sam is Vicky's acting. That is why even in those flop awards Vicky has critical acclaim and popular nominated (also supporting) for Dunki) while Ranbir will have to dance for  the popular award.

No seriously, no one talks about Ranbir acting when it comes to Animal. A blockbuster doesnt mean he was a better actor than Vicky.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lauriesa

And he did, that is why Sam Bahadur is a huge critical acclaim and a box office hit. The only thing that people talk about Animal is about misgony, while all anyone talk about Sam is Vicky's acting. That is why even in those flop awards Vicky has critical acclaim and popular nominated (also supporting) for Dunki) while Ranbir will have to dance for  the popular award.

No seriously, no one talks about Ranbir acting when it comes to Animal. A blockbuster doesnt mean he was a better actor than Vicky.

I rest my case!

StacyStyle thumbnail

It is the truth, Vanga is busy having a meltdown because people are calling out his movie. That is what it is known for, not for Ranbir acting. Tomorrow Sam Bahdur is releasing in Zee Tv watch Twitter go mad about Vicky acting...again.

StacyStyle thumbnail

This movie would be perfect if it was Ranveer, Deepika and Vicky. Instead we got THAT!!! I am supposed to believe Vicky will fall in love with her?

[Post Removed]