Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

well title hints that it’s some triangle like the movie sangam which I saw in YT and googled the plot.  Though don’t see what’s so epic !! I think with deepveer these two hadn’t worked in movies together so it got curiosity n then they clicked. Whereas we have seen these three in movies together. Slb just casted the Kapoor lad due to his last outing only n when others like the khans rejected his scripts. he roped in Alia as he worked with her in Gangubhai n I guess Vicky as she worked with him in raazi n the lad worked with him in the past n Alia and him in brahmastera. The only thing is why would someone work with someone who he openly said in interviews tortured him.  Then again he said he would not work in vanga type movies. Point is hes the kinda guys u take with grain of salt. 

He talks nonsense and is a well known liar. That is why you can never tryst anything he says. If he says the sky is blue, better check it yourself than believe him.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wat_up

I just saw this so he’s ok now to work with someone who says had abused him on the sets or others. This is his own statement and even Anil Kapoor mentioned that only the lad would reject slb. I wonder what Anil Kapoor would say now lol. Vanga now slb Chopra is right he sell his own sole. 

https://www.mensxp.com/entertainment/celebrities/97966-ranbir-kapoor-reveals-sanjay-leela-bhansali-hit-and-abuse-him-black-assistant-director.html

That was 2006..it is 2024 now..almost 2 decades..you do evolve..it is ridiculous how ranbir is being bashed for something that happened 18 years ago..

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: cougarTown

That was 2006..it is 2024 now..almost 2 decades..you do evolve..it is ridiculous how ranbir is being bashed for something that happened 18 years ago..

that’s some serious allegation he made. It’s not just some tiff over some script. Oh please 🙄 here people will dredge up things over centuries. It just when narrative don’t suit some it becomes some problem. To me I just learnt it recently. 

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago
Katyayani786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ranbir is such a fair weather friend. Didn’t he whine about SLB mistreating him during his disastrous performance Saawariya and swore never to work with him again? After SLB delivered 3 back to back blockbusters with Ranveer, now he is back again to get a part in the pie. 

Edited by Katyayani786 - 3 months ago
StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The only way Katrina Kaif would ever watch a Ranbir movie in 2024, is only if her husband is in it. smiley13smiley19

Unicorn20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

after Animal performance, I have faith in Ranbir thant he can play any role with perfection. The grey character sounds interesting hope SLB gives him chance to show his versatility.