BB17 Belongs to Vicky Jain

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

This season truly belongs to Vicky Jain. Who just not played an interesting game but he managed to made some real bonds, he managed to take all the criticism so sportingly without playing any sympathy card. Who badly Got bashed, Still he did not loose the plot, he arose back and shined. 

When this season started, Vicky Bhaiya was active since that and BB started calling him out since day one. But he kept on playing his game, He made this boring season interesting. Made a group and he stood by his friends. Then BB started bashing him for everything and narrative has been set that he is not a good husband and ankita is bechari dukhon ki maari. Every WKW he used to called out by Salman Khan but the good thing was that even in his lowest time vicky did not play any victim card, at some point he was all alone but he again raised back. And showed that he is not weak, he again got people on his side. Initially i used to feel that actually it's a number game but at this point it's evident that he made genuine bonds. 

Another good thing about him was that he never stoop that low and nor used abusing words in fights unlike others.

Yes, He did many mistakes and I also started disliking few of his actions and I am still against that. As a person Vicky is not that good but as a player He did pretty well. 

Phir chaye woh interesting game play ho, Speaking skills hoon, Friendships hoon, Stand up comedy main saarey jokes ko sportingly lena ho, Media ko politely aur logically answer dy ky handle karna ho, BB ky favorites ko called out karna ho, BB ki game ko samjhana hoo, yan dostiyaan karna hoo. 

Atleast for me, He made this season Watchable  if BB would not have interfered in his game then it would have been even more better but BB did not let that happen. Still I feel this season belongs to Vicky Bhaiya. Who comes as husband of Ankita but he outshined his wife as well. Without being a known face, inspite of having title of toxic husband and manipulative player still he managed to be in top 6, that's victory for him. He definitely deserves to win this show more than those so called finalists. He is one of the main character of this season tho BB tried to portray him as villain but He managed to get centric role. In short, BB17 is nothing without Vicky Bhaiya 

Edited by NINALOGY - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

He was good in the show he owned that lawyer task 

I wish BB let him do his strategy and play his game properly without interfering

Edited by priya185 - 4 months ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Can't agree more..I have been saying this since starting that he made the season interesting. A different player and played the best game amongst all. He actually played as if a fan of Bigg Boss was there as a contestant - with all the enthusiasm. He gave it all, gave maximum efforts. He was chilled out mostly. Was bashed the most but never played victim card but took that as a challenge thrown at him - changed his game play. He played Bigg Boss like it should be played of course minus the issues with some traits in his personality which I didn't like..

shmuupie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not going to comment on his and his wife’s relationship or the way he behaves with her but this guy is the one who worked the hardest and deserved to win!! He gave his 100% and never lost focus! Hats off to him! Wish he had won 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Vicky bhaiya ke manhoos patni khaa gayi usko😭

I agree with bhabhi ji here.smiley18

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2cXtcavDNe/?igsh=MWg0cjUwaXZlczFqYQ==

shmuupie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Do you not even see how horrible dubbing is? Lol pls stop posting useless fake videos 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shmuupie

Do you not even see how horrible dubbing is? Lol pls stop posting useless fake videos 

I can't stop posting useless fake videos.smiley36

Here,one more especially for you.smiley9

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2cSx9vPhtn/?igsh=MTljdWZ6OHA5eTk2ag==

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Keya fayeda? He is out.

Ankita was laughing last night. 

She is so happy Viki ka showbiz ka sapna khatam.

Then she remembered oops!Aab toh yeh party karenge. smiley37

Yessss! Jamke party karna Viki bhaia. ayesha,Sana, KZ ko bhi bula lena. And start ur own production house in Bilaspur. Ankita will not go there. 🤩

Best of luck Viki bhaya 😘💋❤🤪

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Over these final weeks I realized Vicky was the only guy who brought life and laughter in the House. Bar none! smiley20

maaneetcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He somewhat made this crap season bearable. I wish Ankita was evicted instead of vicky