Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Mere chacha ka beta toh hai nahi Abhimanyu waise jiske beti lead hogi tabhi hum dekhein 🤣🤣

Achaa entertainment hoga dekhengey wrna nahi 🤣

Jis din episode sahi lga dekha wrna nahi

Maine toh Sam ka isse phele ka show bhi dekha hai. Abhimanyu toh nahi tha wahan. Logic dies a painful death everyday in this forum. 🫢🫢

Shayad nahi sure hun Only FL Abhira Matters 😎

exactly irrespective of jo bhi naye season main aaye they are just new actors and new characters family thodi na hai hamare jinke parpothi pothi beti ki kahni dekhe 😂 i liked ruhi in gen3 but ithna bhi andhi nahi hun i support her this gen as she is as gross as fl of the show 😂 both are stupid and nonsense character inko disclaimer lagana chahiye jo bhi hum dikha rahe hai ye fictional hai abheera ko dekh kar inspire hoke contract marriage karke  kisi ke ghar pe jaake rope math jhadiye warna aap jail ke andar honge ya phir ghar ke bahar as ghar toh aapka hai nahi jo log apke nonsense sune. 

Ruhi ke liye alag disclaimer. 

Kripaya masi ko follow na kare mumma se inspire hoke career main aage badhe inspire hone ke liye maasi hi mili thi isse 🤭

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Toh public forum par comment mat karo itna quote kyun kra quote kyun kra issues hain toh 🤣

Waise karo par atleast show dekh k karo 🫢

Main public forum par actually kuch bhi karun tag un tag is my choice. Par shyd ap inse wakif nahi hain

Again tag karungi apni best buddy ko asking her to re share the clip jahan chikh chikh k Abhira bta rhi hai k 1 saal ki shaadi hai usko temporary kehti hain 😌

Areee aap be shaq comment Karo… aap kar bhi rahe Ho,,,, and mrin bhi usi comment per comment kar rahi hun 😀😀😀 kisi ko bhi tag kar Len… meri post reply karne ke liye…😃😃😃😃mujhe Accha Lagta hai😃😃😃😃

Koi bhi kuch chillayee… Akshu me bakayda permanent Shaadi karwayee hai…. 😃😃😃

again  permanency ki guarantee kya hai???😃😃grand wedding?? 😃😃😃

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

So why abheera doesn't leave the freaking house if she doesn't agree with poddars. Let's not forget that poddars live in their own legally owned house and are free to express themselves be it conservative or modern, as long as it adheres to law. 

Likewise there are many things on which people may not agree with one another , but everyone doesn't go about barging in other's house to moral police....it simply isn't allowed. There are many things other than the aforementioned issue which need to be addressed in the society at large but that doesn't give anyone the license to enter people's home and lecture them.

If abheera is so hellbent on bringing a revolution then she should become a social reformer and start lecturing people.

When, where has Abhira try to be a revolutionist, cause I must've missed it 

some where please enlighten me. The girl literally just find out last week that 

Poddars women aren't allow to further their education and worked cause Armaan 

never told her, so tried to runaway and Armaan brought her back. 

Poddars wanted to sent Abhira in the beginning to hostel, and give her a check 

Armaan asked them not to sent her away, since she tried to runaway, dadisa should've

kept to her original plan cause it would've been a win win for all smiley36

LadooCandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

When, where has Abhira try to be a revolutionist, cause I must've missed it 

some where please enlighten me. The girl literally just find out last week that 

Poddars women aren't allow to further their education and worked cause Armaan 

never told her, so tried to runaway and Armaan brought her back. 

Poddars wanted to sent Abhira in the beginning to hostel, and give her a check 

Armaan asked them not to sent her away, since she tried to runaway, dadisa should've

kept to her original plan cause it would've been a win win for all smiley36

I think you aren't able to even comprehend what I wrote in the post but still repeatedly quoting. I didn't meant that she was trying to be a 'revolutionist' but rather she should take up this role if she likes to 'rectify' people.  Anyways I don't even care to read your whole post because it's irrelevant to my point which you weren't able to understand.

Edited by LadooCandy - 4 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

I think you aren't able to even comprehend what I wrote in the post but still repeatedly quoting. I didn't meant that she was trying to be a 'revolutionist' but rather she should take up this role if she likes to 'rectify' people.  Anyways I don't even care to read your whole post because it's irrelevant to my point which you weren't able to understand.

I asked a genuine question but it seem you took as a insult and and want to be hostile

to say I'm unable to comprehend, lack the intelligence to understand smiley20 smiley36

Anyway thanks for answering the question that's all

I love how Abhira Sharma ignores unnecessary and toxic things. And also  ppl  like Dadisa and Phupasa who r jealous of her and hates her unnecessarily. I also love because she is Akshnav ki pyaar ki nishani ,their baby girl and as Akshara said Abhinav always wanted a baby girl ,she is here and She is the cutest smiley27 Abhira Sharma /Sam is the best thing happened to S4. 

This is my fav scene from the recent episodes ,she looks so cute. 

https://twitter.com/malavika_weirdo/status/1748192073059365074?s=20

Edited by Chaitu.V - 4 months ago
LadooCandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I think you missed the whole point of the topic and the author mention her misgiving 

as well as her good nature. Abhira isn't some happy go lucky girl or bubbly that was Rohit in 

this show, that now disappear. Her imperfection is what make her relatable for many. 

Abhira doesn't talk back to you unless you insult her or her mother parvarrish. I don't know 

many Gen Z, who will just allow adults, or anyone to talk to and disrespect them without responding. 

I'm certainly not about that life, growing up we all had lazy moments and find easy way out 

like your mother telling you to clean your room and instead doing it probably you stuff everything 

in the closet or under the bed. smiley36 Who doesn't make the same mistake more then once or twice 

if you live a perfect or none these applied to you wonderful 

If poddars are imperfect and faulty then so is abheera. She is living in their house , married the son of this family to fullfill her material requirements notwithstanding the amount of wrath armaan faced for taking this step. Isn't she supposed to be one bit considerate and grateful for Armaan's goodwill. 

It's very delusional to believe that elders or old people are the only people with faulty mindset who are repulsive to change , as if new generation is very tolerant or open to views. 

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ye lo smiley42 bitiya is screaming on top of her lungs i married for roti, kapda,makaan and college fees smiley42

https://x.com/fa15___/status/1749003551215358268?s=20

Mai toh hamesha se bolti hu Akshara maiya ne jate jate beti ka roti, kapda, makaan, education fees ka arrangement karne ke liye shaddi ka arrangement kar liya smiley36
Pata nahi Akshara ki beti kis mooh se sabko moral police karti hai jab ki khud ko dekh lo saal bhar shaddi mai rehne ki condition private mai rakhti hai and public mai jaise woh jo kare shat pratishat sahi ka nonsense chalati hai. Woh acche se janti hai ki private mai jo condition rakkhi hai woh agar public ho jayegi toh moral police karne ke tevar samnewale nikal dege uske smiley36
Usko moderate /liberal household mai next byah racha lena chahiye ya fir kisi orphan ke sath , traditional family mai nuclear liberal household ki ayi hui ladki ko sasural walo moral police karne se fursat he nahi milega. Shayad isko pata he nahi hai ki aj bhi india ke har ek state mai traditional system vali bahot si joint families rehti hai and unka apna he ek traditional orthodox culture rehta hai that’s why unke ghar woh log unke type ki ladki as a bahu late hai jisse daily basis krantikari moral policing kisi bhi party ko jhelna na pade. Better woh kisi liberal/orphan/nuclear ladke se asap shaddi karle for roti kapda makaan education fees etc.

Akshara Sharma ne pyaar I REJECT kar mandir se, shaadi se kud I ACCEPT kar Abhimanyu ke pas giye hai us bath ki discuss kar ne post  abhinav death. Akashara ki behaviours me hypocrasy lakta hai jobhi ho 😀.

Arohi case me, Akshara mata ne kud create kiya hai issue ko out of proportion when it could have been solved sensibly. Par without telling Abhimanyu, Abhir ko bhi lekar janata. Mahanta Maa ki itni akal nahi thi a child has a mother and a father. I should have lowered the expectations since it is Aksharaaa. Abhimanyu gayi hai uske pass because he is not dumb and negligent like Aksharaa. smiley36

Abheera has been surely taught to fight for rights but she dunno when to put a break and talk with filters 😇.  Active listening though zero hai bhai let alone communucation. So Akshara ka parvarish kamal hai.

Par jobhi ho in the end Only ABHEERA MATTERS 😇smiley42.

Edited by Manny_123 - 4 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Mai toh hamesha se bolti hu Akshara maiya ne jate jate beti ka roti, kapda, makaan, education fees ka arrangement karne ke liye shaddi ka arrangement kar liya smiley36

Pata nahi Akshara ki beti kis mooh se sabko moral police karti hai jab ki khud ko dekh lo saal bhar shaddi mai rehne ki condition private mai rakhti hai and public mai jaise woh jo kare shat pratishat sahi ka nonsense chalati hai. Woh acche se janti hai ki private mai jo condition rakkhi hai woh agar public ho jayegi toh moral police karne ke tevar samnewale nikal dege uske smiley36

Usko moderate /liberal household mai next byah racha lena chahiye ya fir kisi orphan ke sath , traditional family mai nuclear liberal household ki ayi hui ladki ko sasural walo moral police karne se fursat he nahi milega. Shayad isko pata he nahi hai ki aj bhi india ke har ek state mai traditional system vali bahot si joint families rehti hai and unka apna he ek traditional orthodox culture rehta hai that’s why unke ghar woh log unke type ki ladki as a bahu late hai jisse daily basis krantikari moral policing kisi bhi party ko jhelna na pade. Better woh kisi liberal/orphan/nuclear ladke se asap shaddi karle for roti kapda makaan education fees etc.

Akshara ke liye shadi is to arrange roti, kapda,makaan and college fees hamesha se tha. Pehle abhir ke liye roti, kapda aur maakan and school fees ka arrangement kiya. 

Phir beti ke liye kiya. 

Mujhe maza aatha agar uss din hospital main mr walia jaise 40+ admi hotha kya akshara usse karathi shadi. Ya phir vanraj jaisa koi aadmi hotha ya phir koi shadi shuda insaan hotha. 

28 years old ruhi ithna late shadi kar rahi hai as she knows shadi hi sab kuch nahi hotha aur ye dekho 22 yeard old ladki ko padhayi bina complete kare shafi karne ke jaldi hai. 

Career ambition kuch hai nahi bandhi main warna koi aur hotha toh ye shadi nahi pure dil se mangtha ya chodkar chali jathi. 

Aise ek saal thak usko tissue paper ki tarah use nahi karthi. Ye toh nikal legi aage chalke armaan se shadi kaun karega. Family ka izzath ka kya jinhone pure society main dhondhora peetya tha ye hamari bahu hai. 

Rituals ka mazak banana ye maa beti se seekhe. Maa hai jo 6 saal ke bqad abhinav ka izzath uthar diya ye bolke hum dono ke beech pati patni ka rishta nahi hai. 

Aur beti aaj chilla chilla kar bol rahi hai hamara shadi contract marriage hai  😂