Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Abheera’s opinionated personality sometimes bothers me.. she needs a shelter and protection, so she came to poddars house to stay with Armaan out of her own will. to avoid unnecessary drama around her she should draw a line and understand how much she has to interfere, talk, and give opinions to people around her especially to those who care less about her. She has to tone down. She is very young, and girls at her age behave the same, she will learn slowly. 

And I didn’t like the way she keeps telling and reminding Armaan about her being alone, left with no one, their deal marriage and leaving after 1 year.. in front of Armaan she taunts poddars about their flaws and how they are treating her. It’s like gaining sympathy and making him to think like her. H

But I like her being career oriented and how much she is determined to become a lawyer. 

Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Abhira is more like naira. Even naira cared the least about what others think. She used to do what is right without even thinking right and left and this sometimes created a lot of drama. But at the end everything gets sorted and nobody thanks naira. Same is happening with abhira . But abhira is a little more impulsive than naira. So sometimes I also feel abhira is a little too much. 

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Finally someone do feel the same. when I see Abhira I see Naira thankfully she doesn't have much traits of Akshu, 

I dont why Akshu being Kaira's daughter lacks their traits. Abhira till date is fun. I hope they continue to show her same like they showed Naira, 

Yes Abhinav's traits are there, but till date her character is more like Naira. may be when she falls in love she might give a dose of both the characters equally.   

LadooCandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

It’s not about who is perfect, imperfect, faulty or not faulty.

This whole thing is about a concept we very often hear called ‘generation gap’

With time everything in this world evolves.

Evolution goes on always. In some it shows instantly, in others it occurs slowly and takes time.

Now coming to Abhira being grateful or not, she has always been grateful to Armaan for all he has done for her even though he is primarily the reason she lost her mother.
Elders are delusional or not is a topic that’s very very debatable.

But there is one thing that something that looks evil today might not be so tomorrow and vice-versa.

So it is important to listen to what others are saying as well, because there isn’t just one right in this world, there can be multiple rights as well and it all depends on the upbringing and exposure and belief one have had in life.

Generation gap isn't any excuse to overlook the wrong that a young person does. A person can be wrong or right irrespective of gender , age. Stereotyping a particular age group of people as faulty is ignorance. 

Yes evolution goes on but the underlying principle of dharma don't change , new rules are made and old ones abolished but that too in accordance with dharma.

Upbringing,  exposure , belief don't excuse or even validate anyone's stance. These terms are themselves subject to scrutiny of being correct or not. Hence the fake philosophy of multiple rights or wrong doesn't hold any significance as such. 

Edited by LadooCandy - 3 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Abhira is a doll…they took all the best qualities of akshara, naira and Arohi and created abhira..she’s everything I had wanted akshara to be in Gen 3 ..but she wasn’t..  Abhira has a huge fanbase..people are loving her..we can see the support and love she gets on Twitter and Instagram and here as well..

Edited by Indira1211 - 3 months ago