Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

If poddars are imperfect and faulty then so is abheera. She is living in their house , married the son of this family to fullfill her material requirements notwithstanding the amount of wrath armaan faced for taking this step. Isn't she supposed to be one bit considerate and grateful for Armaan's goodwill. 

It's very delusional to believe that elders or old people are the only people with faulty mindset who are repulsive to change , as if new generation is very tolerant or open to views. 

You're correct Abhira is imperfect, and living in house with 14 family members with there own 

dynamics and  personality and that is ruled by one person Kaveri Poddar. Abhira is loud and opinionated 

and her first instant is to fight and debate, instead of dealing with calm head. But that's something she's learning from Armaan. Abhira is grateful and appreciative of Armaan, and she tells him that. There are time we all go at Abhira, for the way she talks to Armaan is wrong. Like her making him do that dumb promise of never coming to her college. With all that said, Armaan biggest problem is himself. He doesn't talk or share anything about his feelings or his want. That's why I and others call him Male Bahu of itv. The guy keep everything inside and just do what's he's told. 

The elders aren't always the problem, but they're not always correct either. Things that used to work at 

one time will not always be the case, cause time change and so do people. New generations aren't always tolerant cause sometimes is my way or the highway, like in the case of Charu sneaking out to do internship instead of working to change or find a compromise with dadisa. 

Young people can learn from elder but elders also have to be willing to listen. . 

LadooCandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

You're correct Abhira is imperfect, and living in house with 14 family members with there own 

dynamics and  personality and that is ruled by one person Kaveri Poddar. Abhira is loud and opinionated 

and her first instant is to fight and debate, instead of dealing with calm head. But that's something she's learning from Armaan. Abhira is grateful and appreciative of Armaan, and she tells him that. There are time we all go at Abhira, for the way she talks to Armaan is wrong. Like her making him do that dumb promise of never coming to her college. With all that said, Armaan biggest problem is himself. He doesn't talk or share anything about his feelings or his want. That's why I and others call him Male Bahu of itv. The guy keep everything inside and just do what's he's told. 

The elders aren't always the problem, but they're not always correct either. Things that used to work at 

one time will not always be the case, cause time change and so do people. New generations aren't always tolerant cause sometimes is my way or the highway, like in the case of Charu sneaking out to do internship instead of working to change or find a compromise with dadisa. 

Young people can learn from elder but elders also have to be willing to listen. . 

Long story cut short, the way undertaken by abheera is faulty. She can't moral police people in their beliefs till those beliefs adhere to law. In the whole society many people don't agree with one another on various aspects , if everyone retorts to the same course of action as abheera , it would be totally chaotic and illegal. If abheera knows debate then there are far more dynamic people who can defeat her badly in debate , If she can shout then others too have louder decibel voices with more passion to argue. 

Again abheera is the outsider in poddar house , and poddars are free to practice their authority untill it doesn't violate law.

Edited by LadooCandy - 4 months ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Inn logon ki rona kabhi khatam hi nai hotasmiley36 It's passing on for generations 

LadooCandy thumbnail

Edited

Edited by LadooCandy - 4 months ago
fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am loving Abhira so far I believe after generation 2 finally Ristha has a good female lead. I really relate with her juggads and also how she treats and respects elders. Sometimes elders can be wrong too and I am glad Abhira doesn’t shy away from speaking her mind. 

Alienpotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't understand how is abhira wrong everytime. I think that's something where I connect with abhira bcoz with elders like poddars u can't get things done  by staying mum. phuphasa and dadisa didn't let their children do what they want and charu has to lie to work outside. And she is quite and obedient unlike abhira. And for all who says abhira is a freeloader armaan had a choice he could have left abhira or did something else for her but he chose to take her with him and udaipur is new to abhira so she can't move out of that house. And as far as depending on armaan to fight for her everytime is also foolish becoz everytime he goes against dadisa his mother will silence him. And he doesn't have guts to go against his family so he will flip.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am loving Abhira sharma,never expected to see a FL resonating with today's girl so aptly,I know it is short lived and soon she will join bahu bangawon but atleast ITV took that initiative to atleast portray such a FL

She is flawed,childish(not ott as gul's heroines),stubborn and literally career oriented and had guts to say it,knows how to communicate,doesn't shout in name of voicing her opinions like her certain counterpart on same channel ,doesn't throw tantrums,accepts her standing in that house,still feels oblidged to those disrespectful people,bubbly chulbuli,tries to help others but not ott,she spoke for Krish but thats it,she didn't went out and took that on her,just told them to open their eyes and than done with that,beside her anokhi somewhere similar to all these characteristics,but obviously show didn't went for too long,and now Abhira.

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

If poddars are imperfect and faulty then so is abheera. She is living in their house , married the son of this family to fullfill her material requirements notwithstanding the amount of wrath armaan faced for taking this step. Isn't she supposed to be one bit considerate and grateful for Armaan's goodwill. 

It's very delusional to believe that elders or old people are the only people with faulty mindset who are repulsive to change , as if new generation is very tolerant or open to views. 

It’s not about who is perfect, imperfect, faulty or not faulty.

This whole thing is about a concept we very often hear called ‘generation gap’

With time everything in this world evolves.

Evolution goes on always. In some it shows instantly, in others it occurs slowly and takes time.

Now coming to Abhira being grateful or not, she has always been grateful to Armaan for all he has done for her even though he is primarily the reason she lost her mother.
Elders are delusional or not is a topic that’s very very debatable.

But there is one thing that something that looks evil today might not be so tomorrow and vice-versa.

So it is important to listen to what others are saying as well, because there isn’t just one right in this world, there can be multiple rights as well and it all depends on the upbringing and exposure and belief one have had in life.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Checks dp 40866432222467888x to make sure it's graduate Rani from mature Balaji Uni 🧐🤓smiley44🤯

😆😆😁😄😄🤣😂😅😆

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sofna

Checks dp 40866432222467888x to make sure it's graduate Rani from mature Balaji Uni 🧐🤓smiley44🤯

😆😆😁😄😄🤣😂😅😆

Kyyyyuuuuuuuu smiley37

Gosh Balaji ruined those many young minds smiley44