Teri Baton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya ■REVIEWS&BO■ Spoiler free

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

The wait is finally about to end

TERI BAATON MEIN AISA ULJHA JIYAA..releases this weekend. 9th feb worldwide but we will have release all over GULF on the 8th itself..so early reviews will be out anytime soon. So lets get this started.

This movie is special & also comes with its own pressure and expectations. Will this revive the rom-com genre which has been struggling post pandemic? Will this break the flop jinx of the year and emerge as the first successful movie of the year? Well time will tell and we will witness it here

So lets get started

Humble request: Even though this is a rom-com, it can have spoilers too. We will make this thread a spoiler free thread and will make sure any little spoiler (if even mentioned) comes with a warning. 

Member reviews are extremely precious, so like MC review thread, i will make sure I list a summary of all the reviews by members on the 1st page.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail

Member reviews summary- to be updated as we receive 

cougarTown thumbnail

P.S;

Srkat, we are waiting for your prediction on this

MochaQueen thumbnail

I have already decided that I love this moviesmiley36

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I have already decided that I love this moviesmiley36

omg same!!

Minionite thumbnail

As per new rules until a review is out no thread can be posted. Or if no review is out then 24 hours before the release of the movie, a thread can be posted. Hence closing.