Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

28 episodes and we still don’t have a proper romantic scene of the supposed leads. I don’t have a problem if the story demands it but why promote it as a ‘love story’ and misguide audience. Shame on the producers.

Actually the thing is, in the anticipation people still watch and the tv audience is also different who mostly watch for drama. So they are sure that it wouldn't really make much difference when they have big actors and drama. So they exploit 🤷

Dekho we are cribbing about it but still watching. I fast forward and watch but still watch na..

Also I think nobody would believe me but I always liked Azekah before Mein. I knew she wasn't good as an actor. Quite mediocre. But had still liked her. But I can't stand her in this show 🤷

Edited by arfanazneen - 3 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Actually the thing is, in the anticipation people still watch and the tv audience is also different who mostly watch for drama. So they are sure that it wouldn't really make much difference when they have big actors and drama. So they exploit 🤷

Dekho we are clubbing about it but still watching. I fast forward and watch but still watch na..

Also I think nobody would believe me but I always liked Azekah before Mein. I knew she wasn't good as an actor. Quite mediocre. But had still liked her. But I can't stand her in this show 🤷

Both her and Asif should have been in the main posters and teaser. Wahaj Ali is like a extended guest appearance.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

The Turkey scenes were all shot separately after the main shooting was done. You can see Wahaj has a different hairstyle and beard . I think originally these episodes didn’t have MJ-Zaid scenes at all but they added these as lollipops and to minimise audience criticism.

How do you guys notice the difference in his beard? It just always looks the same to me. What am I missing?  I only notice the change in hairstyle. 

NazneenA thumbnail

https://youtu.be/59Qb2aqO6_I?si=cGSLBtE7tcbPK055

Look at the caption "Mohabbat ka Aghaz" kahan bhai? Kab continue hoga 

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

How do you guys notice the difference in his beard? It just always looks the same to me. What am I missing?  I only notice the change in hairstyle. 

There's definitely difference in beard. Aise toh even in TB continuity of his moustache was diff. It was too good in the beginning and later that moustache was diff 😬😫

NazneenA thumbnail

https://youtu.be/PlWwsUarU5M?si=cJPwz4dq8Uc7KLmg

These two seem pretty cool to me 🤷

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

There's definitely difference in beard. Aise toh even in TB continuity of his moustache was diff. It was too good in the beginning and later that moustache was diff 😬😫

I noticed the mustache change in TB. Have to start paying attention to the beard. It always looks the same to me. Is thicker or something? I don’t know why I care so much 😂

unicornhugs thumbnail

So wait, you guys think MJ will get pregnant? That would require time to pass before she would know. 

unicornhugs thumbnail
Their jobs seem so difficult and awkward. I’m sure they are used to it so it’s all normal to them but I would feel so weird getting my hair done while I’m almost in a man’s lap 😂 Plus the staring into each other’s eyes? How do they do it without laughing? I give them so much credit to be able to professionally execute these photoshoots. 

Also I don’t remember MPHT which is the same team have extra poster photoshoots of Wahaj and Hania and it was more clear that they were endgame in that. They invested a lot in portraying these two as a couple. 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Wahaj seems to be nice guy offscreen. All the actresses opposite him have been comfortable with him and always showered praises.