Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Wahaj seems to be nice guy offscreen. All the actresses opposite him have been comfortable with him and always showered praises. 

You know what I have yet to hear anyone say anything bad about him…from coworkers to fans he meets. It’s always he’s humble, well-mannered and down to earth. He seems pretty unproblematic too (so far) which surprises me why there is so much hate for him out there. Price of fame, I guess. 

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Zahid Ahmed

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I noticed the mustache change in TB. Have to start paying attention to the beard. It always looks the same to me. Is thicker or something? I don’t know why I care so much 😂

Sometimes it's thick, some times it's just a stubble. But I guess it's like real life me bhi toh person shaves and it changes. But same scene having diff styles is stupid. If you have diff style in diff scenes it's understandable but...

NazneenA thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

Their jobs seem so difficult and awkward. I’m sure they are used to it so it’s all normal to them but I would feel so weird getting my hair done while I’m almost in a man’s lap 😂 Plus the staring into each other’s eyes? How do they do it without laughing? I give them so much credit to be able to professionally execute these photoshoots. 

Also I don’t remember MPHT which is the same team have extra poster photoshoots of Wahaj and Hania and it was more clear that they were endgame in that. They invested a lot in portraying these two as a couple. 

I know. It requires control to do this job. I was thinking, if I were in her place, I would have had crush on every attractive man I worked with 😂😂😂 

Yes. I mean she is almost on his lap and comfortable. So this narrative about them not that comfortable with eachother 🙄

Yes, they invested a lot in potraying these two as a couple. I just watch MEIN ost. Now if I think, the whole OST looks from Zaid's pov and also about his unrequited love for Mubashira. All the lines indicate his love for her. He was like why should I go in a path were my love for you isn't reciprocates something along these lines.. That his love for her brought him to this..Also whole ost shows how he is in love with her & admiring her.. But don't know what they will end it as.. This ost does not look like it's detached. It looks like it says their story. But Idk

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

You know what I have yet to hear anyone say anything bad about him…from coworkers to fans he meets. It’s always he’s humble, well-mannered and down to earth. He seems pretty unproblematic too (so far) which surprises me why there is so much hate for him out there. Price of fame, I guess. 

When someone rises , there would always people trying to pull him down. He just needs to sign better projects and stay  away from ppl like Badar 

NazneenA thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

So wait, you guys think MJ will get pregnant? That would require time to pass before she would know. 

I don't really think that she will be preg. If someone does it might be Ayra. Bcz they are showing her as victim na.. How will MJ become preg when Zaid isn't doing anything with her. In case, if Mub-Zaid are endgame then I feel it will be in the last two mins of the last episode. I don't think they'll show Zaid accepting his feelings,  consummating and having little normal relationship. 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

She just praised him two days @5:46https://youtu.be/lBrxNX19fcs?si=p1JJ0Q_fvt13cVLq

I wouldn’t take the OST seriously cos the show has portrayed nothing like that so far

Edited by 2RsFan - 4 months ago
NazneenA thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

Wahaj seems to be nice guy offscreen. All the actresses opposite him have been comfortable with him and always showered praises. 

Yes. Everyone loves him. Looks very sweet & witty. Imagine if he weren't married 😂 

NazneenA thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

It's jealousy obviously. Bcz he got this fame and became a star. Wins the polls among fans, actresses are comfortable. Fashion brands want him. His old show makers seem to be cashing on his popularity by promoting his old shows.. Many people now just discuss about him as if they know him very well. Where were you guys before 🤷

Edited by arfanazneen - 4 months ago
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I don't really think that she will be preg. If someone does it might be Ayra. Bcz they are showing her as victim na.. How will MJ become preg when Zaid isn't doing anything with her. In case, if Mub-Zaid are endgame then I feel it will be in the last two mins of the last episode. I don't think they'll show Zaid accepting his feelings,  consummating and having little normal relationship. 

Yeah I’m not sure anything will happen between them. How are they controlling themselves in that hotel room though 😳 The desire was so evident on their faces when Zaid went to MJ’s room that night it just seemed like a matter of time. 

NazneenA thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

She just praised him two days @5:46https://youtu.be/lBrxNX19fcs?si=p1JJ0Q_fvt13cVLq

I wouldn’t take the OST seriously cos the show has portrayed nothing like that so far

I know shouldn't take ost seriously. But since I don't have anything to do & am on this analysing mode, I was wondering. Also many a times, ost is just all about climax or makes sense after climax so..

Anyway I can't really expect anything I know.