Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

but what if the actresses close to their age is turning down the roles? do you want them to cancel the movies they want to do just because those actresses turned it down? srk movies are offered to aish or kajol and they turned it down. 

If actresses are turning down those roles, it's because the roles are not substantial enough for them. Aishwarya said no to Jawan because she didn't want a cameo role. She wanted the full lead. Kajol has complained that there are no good roles for actresses her age anymore on cinema, that's why they have to resort to OTT.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

If actresses are turning down those roles, it's because the roles are not substantial enough for them. Aishwarya said no to Jawan because she didn't want a cameo role. She wanted the full lead. Kajol has complained that there are no good roles for actresses her age anymore on cinema, that's why they have to resort to OTT.

all I was saying people should not complain when young actresses accept the roles older actresses rejected 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

all I was saying people should not complain when young actresses accept the roles older actresses rejected 

Yes, I get that but I think the better solution would be to write better female roles so they are not rejected. I think SRK movies are the only ones where female roles are always as good as his, if not better. Salman movies occasionally have good roles for heroines (Anushka in Sultan, Katrina in Tiger) whereas Aamir movies never have good roles for leading ladies unless they're child roles. After Urmila outshined him in Rangeela and to a lesser extent, Karishma in Raja Hindustani, he's never done heroine centric movies again.

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Yes, I get that but I think the better solution would be to write better female roles so they are not rejected. I think SRK movies are the only ones where female roles are always as good as his, if not better. Salman movies occasionally have good roles for heroines (Anushka in Sultan, Katrina in Tiger) whereas Aamir movies never have good roles for leading ladies unless they're child roles. After Urmila outshined him in Rangeela and to a lesser extent, Karishma in Raja Hindustani, he's never done heroine centric movies again.

I think every actor or actresses should do roles and scripts that excite them and not think about the other people in the movie. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: naaznin

Sustaining Bollywood smiley36means through corporate booking 

Log ek phrase pakad kar baith jaate hain......jaise aajkal hai...corporate booking....without even knowing what it means...smiley37

Businesses....don't dole out 500 crores of free tickets just because they love SRK....or SRK won't give 500 crores just to show that a movie is hit.....smiley36.......Businesses don't run this way.....smiley2

Corporate booking for any movie......max is for 10-15 crores.....and I am being generous......smiley36

warna.....illogical assumptions have no end.....kuchh bhi bolte raho without knowing what it entails....we all need our daily dos of laughter too...smiley36

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Log ek phrase pakad kar baith jaate hain......jaise aajkal hai...corporate booking....without even knowing what it means...smiley37

Businesses....don't dole out 500 crores of free tickets just because they love SRK....or SRK won't give 500 crores just to show that a movie is hit.....smiley36.......Businesses don't run this way.....smiley2

Corporate booking for any movie......max is for 10-15 crores.....and I am being generous......smiley36

warna.....illogical assumptions have no end.....kuchh bhi bolte raho without knowing what it entails....we all need our daily dos of laughter too...smiley36

Kajol making fun , gadar saying asli blockbuster n articles means nothing.

Others know nothing n only u know it all ..lolzzz

Terenaina thumbnail

If I don't like an actor or actress, I avoid their movies, very simple. Let the people who are fans of khans watch their movies. From the young generation, I like watching ayushmann and aditya movies. But I avoid the overhype don't even want to mention their names people. 

https://youtu.be/pzkkQ8UbxKk?si=7yC4XcECx24XjbC2

There are many videos of every city and place crowd dancing in theatres to pathan, let the fans enjoy. 

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Here is an idea......After 2025 ....don't watch their movies...smiley20

wasnt watching even now smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

You are "tortured" smiley36 your own fault...

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: naaznin

Kajol making fun , gadar saying asli blockbuster n articles means nothing.

Others know nothing n only u know it all ..lolzzz

Do  y o u  know? No, you don't... just one of those who rehash what others assert without any knowledge (and only going with Kajol's remark and the allegedly "organic" Gadar 2 is quite laughable as 'knowledge').

Some really would believe/assert whatever just for bashing...