Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

we also saw in previos how great legacy daughter  character was butcherdr and non legacy daughter  character  was whiteswashed,ans made superion and also one character during child was shown and the other was not shown,all trauma,which legacy child got during childhood has been given to no legacy lead ,and is being promoted also offscreen ,so we dont by end of season who can come out great and as lead and whose character  can be degraded suddenly  ,it  all depends on rs

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Akshara was never butchered..she was treated like a queen by the writers.  When her husband died..they didn’t let her be sad and pine.they immediately gave her a new man, to marry, raise her child with, fall in love with, romance with..and she was happy while the hero was sad miserable and lonely.. and even after abhinav died,..they made abhimanyu run behind her..then when abhir died,,they gave her another baby.. so akshara was given lots of happiness by the writers..they didn’t let her suffer.she always got happiness..that’s  because yrkkh heroines are treated like queens..and abhira will be the same. They won’t make her suffer..all her dreams will come true 😁👍

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

ya  a queen thats y trp dropped whenever they showed mrs sharma's struggle ,audience  rejected mr and mrs sharma's struggle in main tracks which was supposee to be higher came down in every track from 2.3,to 2.2,2.2.1

Dk_2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Akshara was never butchered..she was treated like a queen by the writers.  When her husband died..they didn’t let her be sad and pine.they immediately gave her a new man, to marry, raise her child with, fall in love with, romance with..and she was happy while the hero was sad miserable and lonely.. and even after abhinav died,..they made abhimanyu run behind her..then when abhir died,,they gave her another baby.. so akshara was given lots of happiness by the writers..they didn’t let her suffer.she always got happiness..that’s  because yrkkh heroines are treated like queens..and abhira will be the same. They won’t make her suffer..all her dreams will come true 😁👍

In this season I m hopeful too that their relationship will last. Finger crossed.

Armaan thoda jyada jyada jimmedar type person hai. But he is a nice person. I started liking him but not more than abhira

So I will be abhira side always, unless she makes any blunder.

Winnertakesital thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

BS  legacy.

Title of the post

Abhir is back as negative lead.

Is there anything else which he cannot be ? 

Akshara Maheshwari ka vansh ko kaunsa sukh mila. 

Abhira Sharma uff Poddar is living on Kaveri's crumbs, does she know her par Nani was royalty. Bechara Abhir he lived in a bubble for six years considering a good man as his father. That good man had emotional happiness. Sorry I don't get it

Is this life ?? 

Look at Ruhi or Aarohi.

Sirat Shekhawat ki beti aur poti

Oh how can I forget those Gadha Goenka's

Manish taunted Sirat about Kanda khoon and what did he do ? he kept her legacy intact only to discard Naira's children.

Look a good number of us do not care whose daughter or son they are. The fact is parents are either dead or on birth certificates. Oopsie one guy named Abhimanyu Birla had no clue since legacy daughter removed his name totally.

In short a 100 year old Manish with his 90ish wife Swarna are living legends of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

Coming to the 4th generation it is a rip off of a tied and tested successful Bengali serial.

TV aunts prefer a revolutionary Indian bahu over cardboard cutouts.

SAMRIDHI isn't lost or flawed during the episodes. I am sure a better director/writing can deliver with this cast. 

All we need is to relate with the characters and story line. 

Edited by Winnertakesital - 3 months ago
tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Winnertakesital

BS  legacy.

Title of the post

Abhir is back as negative lead.

Is there anything else which he cannot be ? 

Akshara Maheshwari ka vansh ko kaunsa sukh mila. 

Abhira Sharma uff Poddar is living on Kaveri's crumbs, does she know her par Nani was royalty. Bechara Abhir he lived in a bubble for six years considering a good man as his father. That good man had emotional happiness. Sorry I don't get it

Is this life ?? 

Look at Ruhi or Aarohi.

Sirat Shekhawat ki beti aur poti

Oh how can I forget those Gadha Goenka's

Manish taunted Sirat about Kanda khoon and what did he do ? he kept her legacy intact only to discard Naira's children.

Look a good number of us do not care whose daughter or son they are. The fact is parents are either dead or on birth certificates. Oopsie one guy named Abhimanyu Birla had no clue since legacy daughter removed his name totally.

In short a 100 year old Manish with his 90ish wife Swarna are living legends of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

Coming to the 4th generation it is a rip off of a tied and tested successful Bengali serial.

TV aunts prefer a revolutionary Indian bahu over cardboard cutouts.

SAMRIDHI isn't lost or flawed during the episodes. I am sure a better director/writing can deliver with this cast. 

All we need is to relate with the characters and story line. 

manish ki age batane ka tareeka thoda kazual ho gaya smiley36