Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Iss logic se dekha jaye toh 

If armaan = akshara

Toh kya, 

Abhira = abhinav (obviously her father) & 

Ruhi = abhimanyu (her father figure) 

Note: I haven't followed previous seasons of this show, but know only these 3 characters from prev gen. 

Please dont bring up the third point. Otherwise you will just get the sour grapes vibes from this thread too.  And abt the original post, Akshara was mostly hated by a particular group of people. To majority normal people she had done damage control after the leap. Though last 2 months in order to please the same group of people who hates her the most, her character was again screwed up. Armaan is nowhere in that position as of now. And Ruhi is the most hated character the way it is shaping up she will continue to be most hated in near future.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 3 months ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Abhimanyu never had feelings for another woman while being married to Akshu so how is he getting compared to Ruhi who despite being married to Rohit is having nibbi wali feelings for Armaan ? Abhimanyu had flaws but he wasn't a cheater..

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Haha smiley36

No, Abhira is a lot like Naira in terms of Standing up for herself & not being submissive to elders. Akshu was a pushover. Abhira got her kindness, good Samaritan behaviour and funny one liners from her father & danke ki chot pe bolna from her naani. She inherited nothing from her mum.

abheera= abhinav 

armaan = akshu 

roohi = muskan 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I don't hate Roohi, just her EMA & nibbi behaviour band karna chahiye isko

Neutral fans like Abhira, Abhinav fans like Abhira, Abhimanyu fans like Roohi, but nobody likes Armaan smiley36

what is there to like in Ruhi..😂.’ The actress is so bad and the character is pathetic .. I don’t think anybody likes ruhi.’..maybe it’s just loyalty to abhimanyu that garners Ruhi some sympathy.but really seriously there’s nothing in Ruhi to like. Armaan at least has some saving qualities 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Indira1211

what is there to like in Ruhi..😂.’ The actress is so bad and the character is pathetic .. I don’t think anybody likes ruhi.’..maybe it’s just loyalty to abhimanyu that garners Ruhi some sympathy.but really seriously there’s nothing in Ruhi to like. Armaan at least has some saving qualities 🤷🏻‍♀️

I agree, baby Ruhi was loved & must be birla family fans.

Otherwise adult roohi doesn't have anything. She is always sad, teary eyed, her dialogues aren't powerful. Arohi was loved by some audience even when she was grey/negative , because she had a well written character sketch

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I agree, baby Ruhi was loved & must be birla family fans.

Otherwise adult roohi doesn't have anything. She is always sad, teary eyed, her dialogues aren't powerful. Arohi was loved by some audience even when she was grey/negative , because she had a well written character sketch

exactly…Arohi had personality and strength in every phase of gen 3..in the beginning she was a strong ambitious young woman..and she made sure she excels in her career and after Neil’s death she was a strong single mother and a competent doctor..but this Ruhi is like so useless..there’s nothing to her..she’s just there to create trouble for the heroine.’

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly…Arohi had personality and strength in every phase of gen 3..in the beginning she was a strong ambitious young woman..and she made sure she excels in her career and after Neil’s death she was a strong single mother and a competent doctor..but this Ruhi is like so useless..there’s nothing to her..she’s just there to create trouble for the heroine.’

I thought she is housewife in poddar house (nothing wrong in being housewife though) but Aaj he pta chala goenka industries ki maalkin hai smiley36

Do u really think she is the CEO of goenka business? Lol, when does she have any time to do anything. She is either crying or keeping nazar in Armaan-Abhira room smiley36

& Roohi ko kaise dadi ne allow kar dia to work , if charu, abhira & other girls can't do job 

Team Sharmas

Yeh sari property Jo Naira ke successors ko milna chahiye tha, Sirat ki granddaughter got smiley19

Bechari abhira Sharma, iske papa ka thoda Jo bhi tha, bech dia for her half brother.

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

I thought she is housewife in poddar house (nothing wrong in being housewife though) but Aaj he pta chala goenka industries ki maalkin hai smiley36

Do u really think she is the CEO of goenka business? Lol, when does she have any time to do anything. She is either crying or keeping nazar in Armaan-Abhira room smiley36

& Roohi ko kaise dadi ne allow kar dia to work , if charu, abhira & other girls can't do job 

Lol!!!

Nalayak aur nikammi is the FL of this Gen.

It was mentioned very beginning of the show that Ruhi is handling Goenka business. 

After shadi ofcourse poddars haven't allowed any women to work. 

And so much is already happening in her personal life, how will she concentrate on business or fight with dadisa. 

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Well their is a difference between being a student and nikamma, 😅 I hole u are understanding it. And I don't think someone who is living with her husband can be called nalayak but some one who is eyeing on her husband brother can be.