Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Posted: 5 months ago

1hr special aaj hai ya kal

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Guys it is a request, I know may be I might not be right by doing so but can we please not talk about seerat's angle with Angad until there is a concrete proof that the angle is not finished which I believe is done and dusted.

Seerat could be jealous of both her sisters but let us not talk about that angle and give our energy to it.

It is just a small request to maintain positivity in the forum as already our favorite characters are behaving out of their character.

And let us hope that makers don't butcher Sahan more.smiley9

Edited by Reader17 - 5 months ago
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Team Neutral

Veer ke liye Jo ab tak sahi tha woh ab galat hoga- Jatin  🤔🧐

Matlab morally jo uske liye right tha woh bhi change hoga ,apart from change in his opinion regarding sahiba or keerat or both 

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Team Neutral

Garry sudhra 

Veer bigadega smiley36

Reader17 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Garry sudhra 

Veer bigadega smiley36

Inna ne edda gand paya haegga serial che, Mera mann karraha hegga ke official page che jaake Chittar maara inna nu.smiley35

Edited by Reader17 - 5 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

Guys it is a request, I know may be I might not be right by doing so but can we please not talk about seerat's angle with Angad until there is a concrete proof that the angle is not finished which I believe is done and dusted.

Seerat could be jealous of both her sisters but let us not talk about that angle and give our energy to it.

It is just a small request to maintain positivity in the forum as already our favorite characters are behaving out of their character.

And let us hope that makers don't butcher Sahan more.smiley9

I mean with or without Seerat angle Sahan is a mess. We talk about Seerat angle because it will be permanent mukti from Sahan when Angad neither wants the marriage nor does he treat Sahiba with humanity, let alone a wife. But how does third angles existence make any difference to Sahans equation where only one person considers it marriage.

Idk how discussing possibility of Angad Seerat adds more negativity than is already there due to show plot lol.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
Reader1419 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guys not watching foe sometime hence asking:

1. Did veer not say sorry and thank you to keerat for leaking his song? 

Or at least thank you? Is he still being nasty with her or has he forgotten her existence?

Reader17 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: hellodona

I mean with or without Seerat angle Sahan is a mess. We talk about Seerat angle because it will be permanent mukti from Sahan when Angad neither wants the marriage nor does he treat Sahiba with humanity, let alone a wife. But how does third angles existence make any difference to Sahans equation where only one person considers it marriage.

Idk how discussing possibility of Angad Seerat adds more negativity than is already there due to show plot lol.

It does Donna ji may be not for you but for us, anyways it was a request. Rest is up to you.smiley20

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: hellodona

Is this Kamli. 🤔 

From costume. 

sabke saamne kamli dance smiley3

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn