Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

loginidran thumbnail

Lol that half assed Dunki over 12th Fail? Blasphemy. 

loginidran thumbnail

Sharukh Khan be like, abhi toh hame aur zaleel hona hai. 😆

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

I think not esp since it’s only average verdict per most sites and the audience. In boi it’s even below 200 leave that aside it’s not even critically acclaimed by most critics. Usually movies blockbuster success or critical acclaim deserve the Oscar’s. I’m surprised why a movie like Bajrangi didn’t go to the Oscar’s when movie like RRR did???????

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Well deserved especially since that monster Biden is proving to be worse than Trump in cutting down on immigration. This movie is more relevant than ever.

Trump cut down immigration Biden didn’t change things but still we get illegals partially Mexicans because it’s cheap labor and they will do jobs Americans won’t. But yes they not allowing those educated individuals to come because it takes Americans jobs. In 90’s n during Obama time desis Indian and Japanese were asked to come because there was shortage in medicine n IT. Now the need is less esp  in IT and instead USA have companies overseas where people can work remotely in their own home country without sponsoring them and eliminating competition. Now those wanting to choose to come donkey route are not well educated or have proper papers to  begin. Some then try to use marriage or other visas as a route which Trump temporarily stopped during Covid. Most have lands they sell to come to earn dollars using this route. Plus this movie was based in the Uk. 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Come on Shahrukh step over and give Suhana a chance. Let Archies go for the Oscars! smiley37

I haven't watched Dunki yet, but I had a feeling that this will go to Oscars with it's concept. 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

swades made sense even though wasn’t bo hit had that time but thar movie made sense.  Paheli was ok choice. But I think other movies that were small budget but had success should go instead. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Living under the rock or what?

Biden is worst. Allowing hordes of illegals into the country. 2023 has been highest ever. Biden admin is emptying NYc schools to house illegals and asking kids to learn remote. Nightmare border crisis. 
Disgusting Biden. No value for law abiding tax paying hard working citizens. Just import mufat khor illegals for votes.

This is so hilariously inaccurate especially the part about importing illegals for votes. You do realize that non-citizens can't even vote right?? And in fact, a large portion of hispanics lean conservative anyway so they wouldn't even be likely to vote for him. And right now with the genocide he is endorsing, he's hemorrhaging support with minorities like arabs, south asians, blacks, hispanics, and indigenous. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

This is so hilariously inaccurate especially the part about importing illegals for votes. You do realize that non-citizens can't even vote right?? And in fact, a large portion of hispanics lean conservative anyway so they wouldn't even be likely to vote for him. And right now with the genocide he is endorsing, he's hemorrhaging support with minorities like arabs, south asians, blacks, hispanics, and indigenous. 

I know I quoted you and I shouldn’t have. This place doesn’t allow political discussions. I do have a reply and it will be nice to have decent conversation but it’s banned and I don’t want to stir the pot. There’s current affairs forum you might wanna check out.