Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Alia has no good will with you ?

I can't stand her. smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

It shows in the way she dresses now & how she too got a global ambassador-ship after DP. Now, it doesn’t mean necessarily that this shows she is insecure, per se, but seeing how she acts around her, RK-DP history & then this stuff? She’s definitely vv insecure. She also picks clothes for statuesque women a La her midnight blue sequinned gown on KWK, when she came with DP

Poor DP has tonnes of haters but it’s just a fact that tonnes of BW actresses are extremely jealous & insecure of DP. Anushka & Sonam are 2 more who are. Like how all actresses were extremely insecure of Ash, back in the day. 

ETA: Alia is always searching & craving for validation from the K Khandaan. Just watch her around Kareena esp on their KWK, and it’s completely obvious. She CANT believe she finally won her trophy. smiley29smiley36smiley36

At first bold, yes she is very insecure. We all remember her stretching her neck when posing for pictures so she’ll appear taller.  And her choice in clothes is very obvious too.  Ironic because it overwhelms her figure and makes her look even shorter. Kiara is the same height as her or maybe even shorter but you can never tell because she dresses for her body type.  Alia just wants to be DP.  It’s weird not matter what, but given DP’s history with RK, the weirdness is way up there.  

Second bold, it all comes down to her insecurities. She wants validation from everyone about every aspect of her life. Remember her Bhansali done 3 films with Deepika but promised me 4?  Who even blabs that on national TV? 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Anushka happily hides behind Virat's brand and Virushka couple goals to bolster her humble , I am so secure in my shoes image.

Here is an old example. She was asked about the Padmaavat poster and she went on a sarcastic rant instead of a simple answer. Insecurity and jealousy at its peak.

https://youtu.be/7rVswz22qNI?si=cmcyTfRvA4YSVtS7

This was so pathetic.  Just say you haven’t had a chance to see it. That’s it. Done. Instead she goes on this spiel about not having network and the beauty of no internet or whatever she was yapping. 

There are a few moments where Anushka exposes herself as an obnoxious brat and this was one of them.  

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

I liked her when she praised her contemporaries. Sometimes she is irritating.