Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

only DP being DP, can pull it off. No-one else can.

To each their own I guess.. but to me DP looks like a rabbit when she does that chipku bun or ponytail and then wear some random pieces of different outfits that really don't go together. 

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh sexism, how faithful a companion thou art!

Blueeeee thumbnail

DP is a clotheshorse & was a very good model but she doesn’t have personal style as such of her own. Sonam does but DP never copied Sonam lol- Her stupid horrible stylist Shaleena (she should totally fire this woman) just puts her in random outfits & only DP being DP, can pull it off. No-one else can. 

Sonam has a GREAT fashion sense, most definitely, but it’s also unreachable. For me the best fashion icons even more than Sonam, are Karisma Kapoor & Kangana- IMPECCABLE clean & very elegant natural fashion sense. smiley27

Lol ok, no I definitely feel Alia copies DP. 

I feel DP has an impeccable eye and taste regarding sarees. Especially Southern weaves like Kachipuram and Madhavarams. Every one of her temple saree looks are so out of the world. It is very very telling that despite paying tons of money to an overrated designer like Sabya for her wedding looks, she still went and picked a handloom saree from Angadi with her mom.

That look is beyond beautiful. No one can touch it.

Her regular style, though, is such a hit-and-miss. 😭😭😭. 

God, fire that stylist.

Sonam being a natural in the gams has also to do with the fact that she had accessibility to all these haute couture from a very early age. She accepted as much on KWK

One who was sort of trailblazing in Indian cinema was Zeenat (and to a great extent Sharmila and Mumtaz as well).

Woman has style, grace, aura, oomph

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

She definitely has a Deepika complex.  The only people who don’t see it are Deepika haters 🤷🏽‍♀️.  Here’s a Reddit post from two years ago with pictures.  

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollywoodFashion/comments/ummng7/alia_bhatt_deepika_padukones_similar_looks/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

In her head she is always competing with DP. Remember when she said on Kwk that SLB worked with DP thrice , he will have to work with me thrice as well. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

DP PR follows this forum and sometimes makes a post or two too smiley36

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

DP PR follows this forum and sometimes makes a post or two too smiley36

Alia not only copies DP but also goes a step and even two ahead... Hence in the true DP fashion she firstly dated RK, went a step ahead and phasoed him with out-of-wedlock-pregnancy , went one more step ahead and married him and then went miles ahead to have a child with him as well..

Go figure...smiley37

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 months ago
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes.  And a lot of people who work/closely associated with BW, say that Ash was the Dream Girl in the 90s & early 2000s, and DP is the Dream Girl of the 2010s & now, esp before her marriage. All men wanted to be with them & all women hated them lol. Anushka makes no bones of the fact that she hates DP! Loool. She’s also spoken about how much attention DP used to get when she used to come to college (DP was already a model back then) they went to Mount Carmel, Bangalore, many years ago. How she felt shortchanged etc & how its a known B’lore thing that DP with her beauty & talent + being PP’s daughter, got tonnes of attention. Totally Obvious she was extremely jealous of DP. So is Sonam who also doesn’t really mask that she can’t stand DP lol. RK did dump her to be with DP. lol. 

Anushka happily hides behind Virat's brand and Virushka couple goals to bolster her humble , I am so secure in my shoes image.

Here is an old example. She was asked about the Padmaavat poster and she went on a sarcastic rant instead of a simple answer. Insecurity and jealousy at its peak.

https://youtu.be/7rVswz22qNI?si=cmcyTfRvA4YSVtS7

Blueeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Anushka happily hides behind Virat's brand and Virushka couple goals to bolster her humble , I am so secure in my shoes image.

Here is an old example. She was asked about the Padmaavat poster and she went on a sarcastic rant instead of a simple answer. Insecurity and jealousy at its peak.

https://youtu.be/7rVswz22qNI?si=cmcyTfRvA4YSVtS7

My love for Virushka aside, wth was this! Why would some treat an underpaid beat reporter like this?

And she walked right into that one too like an idiot lol